Prologue 2
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Prologue 2

Seeing the man fought bravery all the people watching him, pray and pray so god could protect his life, everything seems okay until he falls on he’s knees. He was once could be called one of 12 Great Grandmaster of the continent falls to his knees, his body loses its strenght, his breath were rough, he is coughing blood but he still smile.

 People wondering how could he still smile when he was right before death and they were wondering where is the god they worship? Why God not protecting them ? why god let them suffers? Why ? why ? why? WHY!!!!!????

And then the man with the smile shout with what left within him “FAITH AND GLORY !!!!” and this once more lit their faith that start to dim. And all of them begin to hoping for the same things. It was to live.

And when all hope seems lost. A light form in front of the kneeling man, slowly the light start to form a sword.. a bright sword.. the man look to the sword and then ‘I Shall repay your faith’ he felt as if someone whispering on his ears.

The body that lost its strength start regain its power, he stand up, walk and then running towards the enemy. He slay all the enemy infront of him including the one of Monarch aide’s alone. All the people watching him felt that there was a hope, That they can believe once more and they gonna make it happens.

And suddenly there was more light start to form in front the rest of the Master of continent.

One wish to be hardest shield that could protect him, one wish to be spearhead that could pierce enemy barrier for him, one wish to be his magic, one wish to heal him out of any pain he received, one wish could make un penetrable armors for him, one wish could be bows that launch arrow to protect him from afar, one wish to cut his enemy in one strike so he doesn't need to struggle alone, one wish obliterated his enemy by his own hand,one wish to be a mace so he could massacred his enemy,one wish to be his right hand that could kill every enemy for him, and one wish to tied his enemy for him kills.

One by one 11 Holy weapons from themself. With that the people in the stronghold felt like this is their momentum to turn everything back. And so they decided to attack the enemy headon with everything they still got.

 They managed to hold back their enemy but its still not enough, all the 12 masters think the same think. They decided to end this by sending the best of their strongest right before the Monarch and the rest shall protected the people.

It was now or never, with helped of one masters they [teleported] themself right before The Monarch, since the monarch himself order to go all in with his troops and left him only with 3 of his aide’s on HQ. And so the last battle that decided fate of continent has begun.

 

0