Prologue 3
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Prologue 3

One by one the Monarch aide start getting push back and killed, till he was the only one standing face to face with the swordsman. So the fight begin, at first it was equal until the suddenly burst power from the swordsman managed to make the monarch bleed.

and for the first time ever.. the monarch finally showing an expression. He was amused,sad,happy,angry and he felt he was finally alive after seeing what was just happens. Then he laugh, he never thought that he would be getting push back by them or even drop a single blood out of his body.

 Seeing the victory just right before their hand they start getting all heated up, but it was only illusion. The monarch finally show his true power. The masters finally realize that the were underestimating him.

While they caught of guard of the monarch strength, one of 3 aide’s that should have been killed was back to life again. And he throws a sharp blood weapon straight to the swordsman with golden hair, but his comrade stood before that and taking a hit to straight to his chest

. This sudden attack get everyone surprise but the he told them to keep focused . The situation keep getting worse and worse and they were desperate. But in the end the monarch stood firm in front of them, they were dying on the ground. The Great Grand masters that once ruled the continent now falls and only one who managed to stand. It was the same man that took a hit for his friend.

 his name was Eldenberg, he was the king of once great rule of the north. Even while coughing blood he still standing protecting his friends. He looked straight to the eyes of the monarch, he didn't falter,he didn't crumble, he was shield to all of em.

 But even a shield will be broken eventually. Seeing his spirits the monarch admire him by saying few words of praises and the he killed the man with single slash to honor his spirits.

 For the first time the smiled faded from the swordsman, seeing his best friend hurt protecting him and now died in front of him, the feels of hopelessness couldn't over come pains in his heart.

The monarch walk slowly towards the man with amusement and reaching to the swordsman neck while saying ‘You guys couldn't ever kill me, you all are insignificant,standing before myself already yours greatest honour’ with hint of mockery.

But to the monarch surprised the swordsman suddenly laugh, as if he was went into madness. Then a stinging sharp pain could be felt on his and the monarch body. A straight hit from one of the swordsman comrade managed to pierce him and the monarch hearts.

 Thats right. It was never a mission to fight back but it was all attempt of suicide, it was all planned since the beginning to do whatever it takes to kill the monarch even if it costing their life. The monarch attempting to release his grip but the swordsman keep holding him. And the next attack is decided. The greatest magician decided to seal the swordsman and the monarch, by the order of the swordsman he forced to do that with a heavy heart.

The monarch didnt even flinch knowing what would happened to him he smile a wicked smile while looking to the swordsman. He admire those with bravery. He admire those who had brain. He admire mentally strong people.

0