Prologue 4
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Prologue 4

As the seal finish,the land under the monarch and the swordsman standing suddenly crumble to bottomless pit and the new land imbued with the ultimate magic covering above it. before and as falling the monarch keep smiling with his wicked smile without uttering a single word.

With the sudden lost of their leader all the monarch army fall into state of confusion. Knowing their planned was success one of the swordsman comrade took a lead and slaughter those monarch army. Many of those army managed to live and keep getting push back out pf the continent.

~

Few years went by, the saintess one of the swordsman comrade was still grieved of what happened back then. To her the swordsman was her comrade,friend,husband and home.while looking at the place where the person she loved and the person she hate being buried on the same grave, the voice of a teenager could be heard calling to her, a dashing boy that exactly looked like her late husband and wield the only thing her husband left, the first holy weapon. The Sword ‘hope’ a sword that choose its masters.

Years after years age caught up with her Her kid already crowned king of a kingdom that named after her late husband by the people and she still feeling uneasy about her husband death and the monarch. But still there was one thing left for her to do.

On her deathbed, she called her son and all of the rest of his former comrade. While some already died before her, there were still few left and few left a successor. And she said that she gonna sacrificed her last breath to peek at the future.

Peeking at the future is one of the saintess ultimate trump card that even god warned her about. Using this resulting in death. Painfully death..

And as she do that everybody was crying,grieved for what about to happened. Few minutes went by and she suddenly screamed on top of her lungs. A prophecy,a guide, an oracle come to her. She said that he will be back, the one who caused all this grieved would be back.

 He would be back stronger than he ever be, there was no place to run and hide, no one would be safe.... this news crushed everyone hearing it, they finally get peace that they want but there was a chance that it wouldn't last long.

The saintess still managed to live and forcing herself to performing the last peek towards the future, all of those present were begging her to stop , but she persevered as a result she watched all of it end.. in the place where all hopes seems lost, the place where sacrificed needed, the place where nothing but darkness, a place of pain, a place of death. Someone would be there standing all alone bearing all the hope,sacrificed,darkness, pain and even death by his own. A King of a kings, born with the same smile as her late husband and wielding same weapon as her husband.

This news given those who present a little bit of hope, as her son were still crying of his mother live. He was know an orphan, he realized that the destined one would be born from her mother lineage or meaning him or his lineage. The burden was too great but he gonna do what must been done. The news became a hope for the people and also hope for the remnant of the monarch army. As he resolute to do what fate given to him or his lineage,the remnant also resolute to killed all his lineage and that prophecy.

~

~

709 years passed since

and there was a kid wearing nothing but his underwear almost butt naked scratching his small little butt while reading a book, his beautiful face mismatched his attitude. He let off the last thing that keep himself clothed while walking towards the massive windows he owned as he closed the book. He open the windows and THROW THE BOOK WITH EVERTHING HE HAD.

“IT COST ME 50GOLD TO BUY THAT SHIT AND THE STORY WERE END JUST LIKE THAT ?? BULLSHIT, WHICH DUMBASS WROTE THAT SHIT. IF YOU GONNA END IT THEN END IT PROPERLY YOU SON OF A B*TCHHH !!!!!!” ‘my princee!!!! Your at least cover your royals genitals !!' ‘Kyaaaaa’ ‘calm down my prince’

As he shout while other that looked like his servant try ed to calm him down from below the castle like windows. There he was, standing butt a*s naked stood there menacingly a Prince..no no no.. A Crown Prince Candidate of the promised Kingdom with a history that can be tracked back to age of calamity almost 700 years ago stood there for public's to see...

this is the last prologue before the story start

0