Chapter 3
75 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The problem of not having a large number of Egyptians participating in the game was solved by the mode of lords. When he entered the game with the rest of Egypt , Egypt was occupied by Solron . Therefore, everyone was faced by direct confrontation and used the mode of individual adventures or alliances to repel this invasion. On the other hand , the solronians mainly used the mode of lords in the invasion . The information he had about the Lords mode were not enough if it wasn’t scarce , most of it came from other domain forums . The only Lord in Egypt was Aya Darwish , whose experience ended much before he entered Rioneed , but her Kingdom remained to help them in an influential way especially in the early stages of the game. Would  he make a kingdom following the steps of Aya Darwish ? If he did so what about Aya Darwish herself ? That was a problem he needed to solve !
The fact that there would be two Lords in Egypt may strengthen Egyptian players in the future or may not , as the addition of a normal lord wouldn’t change anything and wouldn’t be much of help . Should he support Aya Darwish and rely on her as a lone lord ? He trusted her and her ability as a Lord , but he didn’t know if he could actually change her destiny and protect her from the inevitable ! It would be a great bet not only on his and her life, but on everyone's destiny. He couldn’t  dare to take that risk at all. He knew his abilities well , if he became a lord too he would be a normal one . His presence wouldn’t  serve the benefits of his cause either. Ibrahim sat on his seat in front of the small metal table trying to remember every detail he had gone through in the game. It wasn't easy, as five years of Rioneed equaled almost 25 years of Earth time , that was another life . He stayed in his place for almost three hours squeezing his brain till a glimmer of hope appeared  . He forgot that when the Solronians invaded Egypt they established their cities on the heritage of the Egyptian players in the game. This little detail gave him that glimpse of hope . This theft weren’t only about the inheritance of the Lords, but also extended to stealing the secret classes in the Egyptian domain . what everybody knew was the theft of the secret classes but he once heard about the theft of the Lords' legacy in a small gathering of players at his beginning of the game . One of the players tried to establish a village as a lord in a certain area . He was surprised that NPCs at the system city that this area was included at did not accept his request because the place he chose to build the village at had a great historical value and was linked to a special secret class for the Lords . He then started to investigate what happened and learned that a Solronian player named “ Shion J “ founded a village before him in this area and then he joined the secret class of Egyptian lords. He then moved the village from its place . If this incident was true, it meant that the heritage of the Lords in Egypt was stolen by the Solronian lords and then transferred their villages and cities to different places so that no one would know the importance of these . This was out of fear, no doubt , as the number of Egyptian players is twenty times more than the numbers of Solronian players . This was just in case the Solronians moved all of their players to Egypt. This was difficult If that was true . Could he find out where these important cities were at the beginning of the game and try to guide his team to take them over ? As he recalled the number of Solronian Lords in Egypt at the time when everyone entered Rioneed  was around 2,000 owning 2,000 cities and villages in 2000 different locations at Egyptian lands . Should he visit these locations by himself one by one ? But even if he did so and he didn’t remember all these locations , he wouldn't find anything useful there as they moved cities and villages too far from their original places. So how would he look for the origins of these cities and villages ? It was a real tough problem .
The only information he had tight now was the information of the village that the Egyptian lord tried to establish. The place of that city is in Upper Egypt , near the system city of Memphis in the game. This meant that if he wanted to build a village there he had to start the game from this system city . In his previous experience with the game he started the game from  Alexandria system city , but during the conflict between Egyptians and Solronians inside the game he moved a lot between the great cities in Egypt , including Memphis city . He decided to start from Memphis city . Although he didn't live there for a long time , the information he knew about Memphis city wasn’t  small . So he had to recall all the information he could remember and wrote it in a safe place . He looked at his phone hesitantly. At his time every technological devices had great risk to theft and spying. So he had to use the oldest technology to record all these vital information , which was recording them on the paper !
He looked at his phone watch to find that he didn't have much time to do that. He had to get ready to move to modern Cairo city within an hour. During this hour he ordered a lunch from a fast-food store to eat it in a hurry before he wore his clothes and moved out of his small apartment towards the end of the big street where he lived. The aircar he had booked parked in the big square at the end of the street due to its size and its noise . The speed of the aircar in flight might break the sound barrier if the passenger was in a hurry, but because there was about an hour until the meeting , the car moved at a relatively moderate speed not more than 300 kilometers per hour. That way it would arrive at the meeting within 40 minutes at most as the crowded streets of Cairo were a nightmare . Inside the aircar there was a vast space enough for about 10 people to sit in comfort. There was a big screen hanging in the air that allowed passengers to browse the Internet and do their business while they were traveling , and there was a mobile bar carried by a passenger-service robot. When he first saw the robot he remembered an old theory of humanity where there was an obsession for many people fearing about the future conflict between humans and machines . But now he was sure that the future doesn't have any threat from these machines against humanity, but the danger came from something very different from outside Earth . Hundred years later a bunch of these smart machines would sit down and discuss among themselves the causes of the sudden extinction of the human race on Earth. It would be really ironic !
Ibrahim did not feel the speed of time passing by until he found that the flying aircar had entered the crowded streets of Cairo . Although his visits to Modern Cairo city were limited and despite the fact that its streets were crowded exactly like the streets of Alexandria , he always felt a heavy stone on his chest every time he set foot at this giant city , as if he was entering the depths of a giant beast belly . He took a deep breath to remove these weird ideas and then began to review in his mind his plan to meet Aya Darwish . The aircar began to slow down gradually, until it stopped completely in front of a giant conference building in the heart of the Modern Cairo city . He got off the aircar and asked its driver to wait until he finished his event . He then wired the paycheck to the company's bank account via his phone in seconds then he moved to enter the building . He found a group of people wearing unified black suits . after he talked with them for a bit he found out that they were the ones who organized this gathering . He managed to pass through them easily as he had a name for himself and his studio in the list of the attendees . They also approved his request to add the names of the two members who would come later under the name of his studio. But  he felt suspicious towards them . The body features of these men told him that they weren’t  a normal  event planner company as they claim , and it seemed to him that this meeting wasn’t as simple as he thought . After entering the building he found himself on the side of a long hallway, he then took a turn to the right and then to the left following the man in the black suit who was in charge of guiding him to the meeting place. He took advantage of his rich experience in the game to conclude that the man walking in front of him was from military background . Ibrahim swallowed his saliva with difficulty. It seemed to him that Tasaina and Solron agents started moving earlier than he thought ! This gathering wasn’t  for the exchange of knowledge and experience among the different studios and independent experts , it was a gathering of all the information about the teams that might pose a threat to the plans of the G8 especially Tasania and Solron . This never bodes well. He tried to suppress his fears and started thinking about what he should do next. He did not have enough time to think , as his guide opened a big door to enter a giant hall that could accommodate a thousand people with ease . He went in to hear the sound of the door closing behind him to make him more tense .
“I'm here now and I have to calm down and act normally so I don't raise any suspicion. “
He moved slowly, looking around himself in doubt. Everyone here belonged either to the famous game studio or a famous independent player. Their clothes had different slogans pointing to each studio name. Their enthusiasm, which he noticed easily as it was very apparent in their speech and their emotions, showed to him that they weren’t faking anything and they were actual professional players. So those who were watching them closely were far away from them. But where were they ? He looked around for anyplace or anyone who seemed suspicious, but with no result. He caught a glimpse of the a booth with the name “ Sphinx Studio “ written on a big banner hanged in top of it surrounded by a vast number of booths of other studios he didn’t recognize. He didn't want to attract any attention for himself so he moved as soon as possible towards his booth. As he approached it he saw her! He finally saw her in flesh alive! He froze immediately and remembered her photo which was one of the sacred doings that everybody used to do back then, sharing the idol’s information and sacrifices around the camp fire at night where they swore they wouldn't forget them and their life stories and sacrifices they made for them. There she was standing in front of him with her soft, rounded face, her beautiful curvy body and her short red hair, with some bright blue long strands. She was standing there like a star speaking with all players around her with confidence without any hesitation or fear. She was in front of him separated by only a few meters. He felt like there were a few light years separating her from him not just few meters. The eyes of those watching them were definitely set tight on her. Could  he really get close to her? That legend who dreamed a lot about her, that role model? Could  he really protect her and save her from her painful fate? He might not have realized this yet, but he fell in her captivity from the very first moment that his eyes had fallen on her, actually he fell in her love much earlier, during the discussion circles surrounding the fire of the long cold nights and her history and the memory of what she did were legendary stories that were shared by everyone.
He fell in love with her, so he would never let anybody hurt her no matter what price he must pay.

 

 

 

1