[Quill] Character Page
265 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Which would you like better?
  • Shorter chapter (~500 - 1k words) but faster release Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Keep the current length (~2k words) Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Don't care as long as it's continued Votes: 2 50.0%
Total voters: 4 · This poll was closed on Aug 1, 2020 12:26 PM.
Announcement
Warning: Spoilers

Quill
QUILL

 

 

Race:     Halfling (self-proclaimed)
Age:  ???
Height:  4'7"
Level:

100 (Carlmometer™)

Adventurers Guild Rank:

S-rank (as Lime)

Commerce Guild Rank:

A-rank

Epithet:

Masked Friend

Underworld Queen of Rouen

Occupation:

Boss of The Syndicate

Feudal Lord of Arkbay (as Lime)

Hero of Rouen (as Lime)

"If you're in a battlefield...maybe scouting or just setting up to sleep, and some whackjob named Quill came up to you then asked you to join her for a cup of tea, you should accept it. Chances are, she'd really take you to one and live to tell the tale. That's what she and I did four years ago, true story."

                                                        — A certain isekai'd American

"Quill is the most conflicted person I have ever met--a person with one of the darkest minds yet a 'heart' capable of persevering compassion. Without her enormous sympathy and empathy to counter her sadism, she would have already plunged the continent into chaos and destruction."

                                                         — A certain brain worm

"...thus! With all the reasons I mentioned, we can both agree that Her Highness is a master manipulator, an unparalleled champion, and a paragon of a wife."

                                                   — A certain elf stalking her for 300 years

 

 

 


 

 

Q. Since she's so trustworthy as claimed in the last chapter, would Quill be capable of working as a spy or assassin?

A. Yes and No. She's more than capable to do all what is necessary to reach her goal. She doesn't really care about her enemies but if one little chump just made it obvious that he/she likes her, then that person would survive behind the background of slaughter. Her husband, Emil, is one of those chumps.

 

 

Quill was kinda tall for a halfling but so was her husband. Her husband incidentally liked tall women.

*The Carlmometer - an estimation by Carl if he were to grade everyone by their combat ability. 1 being the weakest and 100 the strongest. Does not include any written calculation whatsoever.

7