Three – Escape (Continued)
393 3 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I continued searching through the tunnels. At one point, I realized that my body was still very exposed. I wondered if I had a skill that could do something about that.

 

[Slime-Scale Armor]

  • Passive
  • Your body has a protective covering that is flexible and acts like clothing. You can change the shape of it as well. It seemed soft and flimsy to you and your Soul Match, but is as tough as armor for anyone or anything else.

 

It sounded like I could use it to make clothes and armor for myself at the same time. I thought of it taking on the shape of a sports bra and shorts. It did, covering up most of the areas I wanted.

 

Although my dick was still there. And it was still hard. I mean, how long is it going to stay like that? Then another skill popped up in front of me.

 

[Futanari Slime's Penis]

  • Passive
  • When not erect, your penis will melt into your body. When it is, you can keep it hidden or let it come out.

 

Huh. I imagined my penis going away and watched as it seemed to melt into my body. Now the 'clothing' covered everything.

 

I continued through the caverns. Occasionally, I saw a glowing bat or a tiny spider. Then I noticed that the tunnel I was walking through was steadily glowing brighter. I emerged from it into a huge cavern. It was filled with huge piles of gold.

 

I was very high up on the wall of the cavern. From my vantage point, I saw a large tan dragon lying on the gold like it was a bed. Its desert-colored scales blended in with the gold.

 

I stepped out of the tunnel and onto the gold. I planned to slowly and carefully go down the mountain of treasure.

 

What I was not expecting was that it was loose. I slid down the whole thing, making an incredibly loud cacophony. The dragon lifted its head and looked around.

 

Its eyes landed right on me. OH fuck.

18