The Beginning of the Offensive
91 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was now late march and spring had just started.

The leaders of the Wehrmacht were called to my dining hall. who would arrive by afternoon. 

the dining hall was a fairly large room built with stone with a wooden floor there was long oak wood table at its center and a cushioned chair at the head. Tapestries lined the walls. Several Wehrmacht officers walked into the dining hall in full uniform although no awards adorned on their chest all of them were tall men mostly with brown hair and some blondes there were about a dozen of them. All the men in the room were the rank colonel or above for having been observed by several people to have good leadership ability including but not limited to veterans, military theorists, and historians.

some servants brought maps that showed the lands that were under our control. The kingdom of Bavaria in this world had all lands of its historical counterpart in the 1800's. But that's not all they showed as it also showed we only had effective control what is south of the Danube.

arguments raged on for a couple hours before we decided on a three pronged assault. The Wehrmacht which had grown to a size of 5,000 men would be divided into four parts 1,000 men men would be allocated to the three attacking forces and the remaining 2,000 men would be put in the reserves who would replace any losses taken during the campaign.

the front were divided so that I would take an army on the eastern section, the young 20 year old Lieutenant Marshal Ludwig Von Braun took center, the West was taken by a man is early 30's named Hayden Von Klaus and the reserve was led by a young colonel name Wolfgang Von Manstein  who is only 17 at least I found it hilarious because his name was the same as a certain Austrian man in history.

within a few days the Wehrmacht would head out.

on the 29th of march the Wehrmacht headed out from Munich in a parade. 

The streets of Munich were lined with many people cheering for us as we left and in the corner of my eye I saw many men young and old at a recruitment building probably looking for adventure. I was on top my black destrier in the uniform designed for a Grand Marshal and from the crowd I kept hearing a phrase that was starting to prevail above all others.

"SIEG HEIL!!" the crowd cheered loudly.

the feeling of being cheered felt amazing it. It felt like the first time you do something and it felt magical. 

Walking out of the city I felt more confident than ever before. And looking at it I felt a sense of pride in me as a felt a sense of accomplishment for the success I had with Munich in the little time I had ruling. 

Marching out Munich got ever smaller before it was no longer visible. 

2