The end of the regency
85 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nuremberg fell a few months ago and is currently being industrialized attracting migrants from the north. Industrialization is actually so much more profitable than I expected as right now it seems like I have money pouring out my ass. Agricultural out put is also up as we have a massive excess of grain and fruits that majority of it has to be exported. 

______________________________________________________________________

this morning I was laying on a couch in the private bar I had built in my palace and right now several noble and Wehrmacht officers were playing either pool are poker the latter was something I had introduced and seems to be fairly popular even amongst the lower classes. Drinking and gambling were something that only the poor did and what these men were doing is apparently just socializing and fraternization. Manstein and I are quickly becoming good friends as we have similar interests.

"2 pair" Manstein said he had a pair of kings and 4s

"Royal Flush." I said showing my cards and to which every other player threw down their cards and I took all the coins in the center. although the coins used prior were the florins I had changed it to the Dollar coin which was a close copy of the American version although with my face in the front and a double headed eagle in the back. However these were made out of 99.99% pure gold with grooved edges to prevent counter fitting. Because of their remarkable purity they started becoming a standard currency throughout Europe.

I must admit I was having quite a bit of fun and making friends and acquaintances at the same time. Despite taking many privileges away I was somehow still very popular with the nobility and even more so with those in southern Bavaria who benefitted the most from my policies.

"Your Highness the sultan of the Ottoman empire sent you a Gift." a male servant said carrying an ornate silver jewel encrusted box.

In the company of others I opened the box.

"what is this?" I was confused for a second as I reached my hand into the box when I felt what was inside I felt absolutely disgusted as it felt like a human head. I stopped for a second as it felt familiar for some reason.

"What is it you Highness?" asked one of the noblemen

I pulled out the head and I realized why it was familiar, It was my Father's head. I looked at it for a good while in disgust and everyone else seems to be just as shocked and horrified as I am after looking at what was inside the box.

"this outrageous!" "this is an act of war!" "what barbarians!" were some the words that I heard before everything seemingly went dark.

"Go and inform my mother." I told the servant as I put the head back in the box he nodded taking the box with him.

I felt as if my heart just burst and although I had memory's of other fathers none of the memory's truly belonged to me as the memories I had were put into a library like organization and each night I would sit in a couch as I watched each memory as if it were just a movie.

"I want to be alone." I said walking out of the room many of the men inside just simply nodded before heading back to whatever they were doing prior but right now it felt as if the entire world was watching and judging my every move. I simply just walked to my bedroom were I could just be alone and think. I tried to think rationally but I just ended up with stronger hatred for the sultan. I wished a god truly existed but I remember 'The Terminal' those human like things simply just put people in their assigned worlds and nothing else they are the highest power conceivable. It feels like I have no one to turn to. My father raised me as best as he could and all I could remember were all the times we went hunting and fishing, we did a lot of other things but those were the memories that I hold dearest.

*Knock**Knock*

someone knocked on the door "Your Majesty may I come in?" a woman' voice called. but the first two words snapped me back to reality as I remembered I wasn't just some boy who had just lost their father I was also now the king of Bavaria and millions of people depended on me to rule. I opened the door for the woman and I recognize her. Meta was my personal maid to me when I was just a baby she is a couple years older than me.

"Your Majesty I heard that you might need some consolation." she said looking at the floor.

I noticed that it was almost night time. Meta has blonde hair blue eyes and a short and slender figure. I took her in my arms for the night we enjoyed each others embrace.

No Lemon because of age.

3