CHAPTER 2
26 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ever since she was little, Lina has always been beautiful. In kindergarten she always stood out and, as time went by, her beauty only grew.

She has fair skin, green eyes and light brown hair that reaches the middle of her back. We've known each other practically since birth. We were both born in the same hospital and live in the same neighborhood.

I spent my childhood and adolescence by her side. As I got to know her personality and saw her becoming more and more beautiful, it was inevitable that I would fall in love with her. In the first year of high school, I declared my feelings to her. The result: I was rejected.

Today I don't consider myself ugly. I look normal. I have short black hair, blood-red eyes and fair skin. I look like a vampire, but I'm not. However, I felt strange when I declared my feelings to her. I was ugly.

My heart was broken. Even though she rejected me, she continued to treat me as she always did. That hurt me a little.

The negative feelings in my heart got worse when she started dating a senior at school. Since they started dating, I gradually distanced myself from her.

It was during this period that I lost my virginity. Their relationship ended in the last year of high school. After it ended, Lina started talking to me again. However, our relationship was never the same.

I stopped making an effort. I stopped texting her, going to her house, going out with her.

It was always like that. I was the only person who kept our relationship alive. When I stopped making an effort, our relationship stagnated.
Nowadays the only thing we do together is go to the federal academy.
We both entered in the same year and are in the same class. Lina is a mage.
Before her father betrayed her mother and left with his mistress, he taught her a few things.
It's one of the things we have in common. We were both abandoned and left by lovers.
Her father abandoned her and my mother abandoned me to run off with someone else.
Her father liked the idea and copied my mother. Two bums

.....
After crossing the gateway, we arrive at the gate of the federal academy. The building consists of an old castle, which has been adapted to become an educational institution.
"I'm going with my friends."
Lina leaves me walking in another direction. With short steps, she heads towards the classroom.
Although it's the first day of school, there's no opening ceremony or anything like that. This formality only takes place for newcomers, students who have just joined the academy.
When I entered the room, I sat down in the designated seat. The seats are pre-set by the teachers.
Fortunately, the person sitting next to me is Melian. Pointed ears, snow-white hair, blue eyes and a defined nose.
The perfect definition: beautiful.
Melian is an elf, one of several at the academy. But she stands out for her excessive beauty.

She is known by all the students at the federal academy. As a good lover of women, it's obvious that she caught my eye.
If Lina is a class A beauty, Milian is class SSS+++. She's the most beautiful woman in the academy.
Apart from her looks, Milian is one of the academy's geniuses, possessing a talent for ice magic.
The other genius in our class is Viktoria.
Her hair is red, her eyes are as fierce as a beast's and her lips are plump. She is called the demon of the flaming sword.
While Milian has a dignified, cold aura, Viktoria has a fierce, hot aura. The two are literally the opposite of each other.
People consider them rivals, but I think it's more on Viktoria's part. I think she wanted to beat Milian anyway. It doesn't matter how.
The only thing the two have in common is that they're weak. Compared to the other students in the class, they're strong.
But compared to me, they're both weak.
The strongest students in the academy are in the last term. Being modest, I consider myself to be in the top three. But I don't think any student is a match for me.
Apart from the times I've done perverted things, the rest of my time has been spent in training hell.
The only thing my grandfather didn't do was peel my skin. The rest made me suffer a lot.
Lina was sitting a little further back.
"Good morning."
A woman with an eye patch, shoulder-length black hair, thin lips and a muscular body enters the room.

She was the teacher in charge of our class that year. And she was strong, very strong.
Her name was Eleanor.
After a brief introduction, Eleanor went over the content that would be taught this year.
During the previous two years, the focus of the lessons was only on theory.
From this year onwards, the focus will be on practice. Basically, combat experience.
During those two years I didn't have to work very hard. But I did manage to learn some good theories that have intensified my cultivation of magical power a little.
But the path I have to take is using the blessing of Eros. I think it's the easiest way.
"The person sitting next to you will be your partner in practical lessons for the rest of the year."
The class has 32 students, so 16 pairs will be formed.
I looked to my left and realized that my neighbor already had pairs. So that left my right side.
I turned my face and saw Milian's blue eyes. I felt my heart speed up a little.
"Well..."
"Don't get in my way."
Short and to the point. Milian is an elf, and like all elves, she is extremely proud.
Perhaps her pride was hurt when she learned that I would be her double.
She doesn't know me, she doesn't know anything about me. I think she thinks I'm a wimp.
And it's totally justified. In those two years I didn't stand out, I spent most of my time studying the theories.
Once all the pairs had been formed, Eleanor led us to the location of the practical class.

The lesson consisted of a combat duel.
One of the members of the pair will fight while the other stands outside. The outsider should observe the fight and then point out the positive and negative points.
Eleanor will obviously make the points. But the aim is for the student observing the fight to work on the act of observing.
Observing a fight and finding the opponent's weak points can be considered the basics.
This first exercise consists of training the eye by observing the fight from the outside.
In future lessons, the eyes will probably be trained to identify weak points during a real fight.
As fate would have it, the rival duo got Viktoria and another boy.
Viktoria's eyes shone with incredible fighting spirit.
Some pairs fought before us. The students outside expressed their opinions, while Eleanor concurred or agreed.
Lina fought and won the match. She fought against an opponent weaker than her, so she didn't have much difficulty.
Finally, it was our turn. The person inside the arena was Viktoria, with a defiant smile on her face.
She must have been waiting for Milian, who was putting his hair up in a ponytail.
"I'm going."
Milian looked at me in disbelief. Viktoria, after her, was considered the second strongest in the room. Second only to Milian herself.

I left her side and went up to the arena. Viktoria tilted her head in confusion.
The crowd started whispering amongst themselves. After all, nobody knew me. I'm just a classmate who's nothing special.
That's why I wanted to fight Viktoria. If I win, my popularity will increase.
If I become popular, more women will be interested in me. It's a good plan.
Obviously, Viktoria began to protest, enraged. Eleanor ignored her complaints. After all, the pair would decide who would fight.
I sighed briefly and took my sword out of its sheath.
Viktoria had her guard down and was staring at Eleanor, still complaining.
I plunged my sword into the arena floor.
"Victory."
When she heard my voice, she looked at me with furious eyes.
In a millisecond, I stood in front of her.
With my index finger, I tapped her forehead. In disbelief, she looked at me.
"Never let your guard down when I'm your opponent. Next time, it will be my sword rather than my finger that hits your forehead."

 

 

1