CHAPTER 3
20 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With a perplexed face, Viktoria rubbed her fingers across her forehead, unable to believe what had happened.

She is considered one of the geniuses of the federal academy. Previously, no student had dared to touch her. Only Milian had done so during the fights.

But now, I, a student without any recognition, dared to hit her.

Faced with this scene, all the students remained silent, observing the situation.

I turned my back on Viktoria and went back to my seat.

I glanced briefly at Milian, who was watching me curiously.

I picked up my sword, which was lying on the ground, and stood guard.

After realizing what I had done, Viktoria's eyes flashed, releasing a murderous intent.

Viktoria was so angry that the veins in her forehead looked like they were going to explode at any moment.

I stood motionless, holding my sword in front of my body. In response, Viktoria drew her sword and stood guard.

Eleanor jumped back, leaving the arena clear for combat. She looked at me and then at Viktoria. We were both ready for combat.

In fact, Viktoria was ready to kill me.

"FIGHT"

After Eleanor's authorization, Viktoria, like a bolt of lightning, flew towards me.

She began her attack by swinging her sword vertically.

I had fought with my grandfather for years, losing almost every battle. But my eyes were able to adapt to his movements.

I could see the trajectory of a level sss swordsman's sword. However, my lack of magical power made a fair fight impossible.

If I could see the movements of a monster like my grandfather, obviously Viktoria's movements would be no problem.

I dodged her attack by stepping to the side. However, without wasting any time, Viktoria swung her sword again.

This time, I used my sword to block the attack.

Horizontally, diagonally, vertically. All these repeated movements came towards me. But none of these attacks managed to hit me.

I blocked all of Viktoria's attacks without difficulty.

The sound of metal colliding was the only thing that could be heard in the arena. All the students were silent, watching our fight intently.

As time passed, Viktoria's attacks began to get sloppy. I could sense impatience in her movements.

And it was in one of these movements that I took the opportunity to strike back.

Viktoria moved her sword horizontally, towards my neck. Instead of blocking, I lowered my body to swipe at her. Using the physical strength of my legs, I hit her feet.

After the impact, Viktoria fell to the ground.

"Is that all you've got, genius?"

A slight provocation was enough to send Viktoria over the edge. She stood up quickly and leapt into the air.

Suddenly, her sword turned red.

[Sword of fire: sea of fire]

A reckless move. A huge wave of fire came out of Viktoria's sword.

Eleanor was about to intervene, as Viktoria's attack was about to put the other students in danger.

[waning slash].

A blow in the shape of a waning moon completely nullified the wave of flames launched by Viktoria.

This was one of the moves my grandfather passed on to me. My grandfather was known as the Lonely Moon, because all his sword movements were based on the phases of the moon.

To avoid hurting Viktoria, I used enough magical power to just nullify her attack. The movement of my sword died before it hit her.

I was about to move forward to end the fight, but Eleanor intervened, immobilizing Viktoria.

"That's the end of the fight."

Viktoria tried to free herself from Eleanor. However, she was completely immobilized on the ground.

A gigantic pressure came off Eleanor. She released everyone in the class, saying that she needed to talk to Viktoria alone.

She'll probably reprimand her for the reckless attitude that put some students at risk.

Viktoria is very good, but her main flaw is her temper. She loses control easily and completely loses track of her actions during the fight.

I left the arena and went to Milian.

"You're strange. But I think you've shown yourself worthy of being my double."

"I'll take that as a compliment."

[LOVE: 10]

I think my display of strength increased Milian's interest in me. When I used my eyes to see her level of love for me the first time, I obviously got a zero.

As I imagined, elves are proud and like people who are strong or at least on the same level as them.

It's not a huge increase, but it's something.

Lina, who is my childhood friend, has 40 love points.  Milian's 10 points don't mean much.

"Well... shall we have lunch together?"

Seize the moment to try and spend some extra time with her with a bold invitation to lunch.

"You'll be my partner for the rest of the year. I don't think getting to know you better would be a bad thing."

I tried to hold back, but my lips moved naturally, showing my best smile. It was a sincere smile. After all, it was a big step I'd taken.

Milian, in one sudden movement, turned his back on me and started walking. But for some reason, the tips of her ears were red.

[LOVE: 12]

I didn't know why, but somehow her level of affection increased a little more. With this doubt in my mind, I walked after her.

I felt some stares. But that was obvious. After my show of strength, a few students took an interest in me.

However, I felt as if someone was staring at me intensely. I decided to ignore it, thinking it might be Viktoria.

I knew I had started a friction with her.

 ......

Nothing much happened at my lunch with Milian. It seemed to be an interrogation.

She questioned me about my strength and at the end she asked for my phone number. Milian said she would contact me soon.

The rest of the day was boring. The only good thing was that I had received the money in my bank account.

.....

After leaving the federal Academy, I quickly went home to shower.

Today, I had an appointment at the Lovers' Club. Despite receiving the money from my grandfather, I spent my vacation doing part-time work to save up.

After I found out about the Lovers' Club, I decided to earn money to take part. Basically, it's a kind of game in which you don't know who will be your date for the evening.

Everything depends on luck and that's the fun of it.

Taking part in this game requires a lot of money, which is why I believe that only top women take part in this club.

After getting ready, I went out into the night. The place where the Lovers' Club is located is very discreet, despite being in the city center.

After entering, I spoke to the attendant who asked for my documents. After confirming all the information and receiving the money, she assigned me to the room.

But before entering, she covered my face with a mask. Revealing your identity depends on your partner's wishes.

So, I entered the room. On the other side, there was another door, which had just been opened.

A woman with a curvy body had entered. Like me, she was wearing a mask to hide her identity.

For some reason, she was familiar to me.

I approached her.

"Shall we begin?"

0