Chapter 31: Monday
43 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's early morning, Bellatrix was still wearing her pajamas, yawning while making breakfast for the Burns. To which she bet they will wake up soon enough. 

They'll be having chicken salad. This is because salad seems to be the only food Bella's body can swallow, without wanting to throw up.

And soon enough, the salad was done,  and so is Ethan's lunch box. Aeri leaves the salad at the table and climbs up the stairs to get herself washed up. 

She washes herself and gets ready. She takes a white fit square neck shirt which reveals a little of her cleavage, and with baggy low waist jeans, showing her flat lower belly and perfect curve. 

Her outfit highlighted her breast, collarbone and waist. She wore some white shoes she got at Dhesup. She wore the silver cross necklace Bella would wear since it was given by her mom.

She takes a dark light jacket and layered it on top of her shirt. She'll probably take it off later, considering there's a gym later. Bellatrix's hair was still damp so she didn't touch it yet.

Once she got her purse bag and phone she walked to the dining table to see the three already eating the salad she made. She put down her purse and sat by their table.

She ate peacefully, the three were still a little dazed because they just woke up. Thomas was just scrolling through her phone and the two were eating silently. The table was silent, but it wasn't awkward.

The sound of the utensils hitting the plate was the one heard. Bellatrix didn't use her phone as she quietly ate her salad. Glad for once she doesn't feel like barfing. A great way to start Monday.

Not that Bellatrix hates Monday, in fact she's quite excited meeting the people that made Bella what she was today.

Dead.

Bellatrix finished her food soon after the three finished theirs. The three already, head upstairs to get ready. Bellatrix waits on the couch while scrolling through social media once again.

Soon enough, the three were done dressing up. They seemed much more focused now. Bellatrix approaches Ethan first and ties his necktie, like a wife does to her husband before he goes to work.

"Bella, can you help me with buttoning my shirt?" Asked Matthew right after Bellatrix was done with Ethan's necktie. "Come here." Bellatrix smiles and buttoned his shirt, she didn't tease him this time though. She fixed his glasses as Matthew merely looked at her in the eye quietly. "Done." She says with a smile.

"Bella, do you think my hair is fine?" Asked Thomas while fixing his hair in the mirror. He looks so goofy with his hair up. "Thomas, what the heck did you do?" Bellatrix sighs while Thomas merely chuckles helplessly.

Thomas sat on the couch so Bellatrix wouldn't have a hard time reaching his head. Bellatrix began to ruffle his hair just enough to look cute like in those posts. She fixed his varsity jacket which has his name on it and the school's logo.

"Is everything fine now?" Asked Ethan, to the three. """Yes""" they replied in unison. They took their things and headed to the garage and entered the car. 

1