Chapter 16: Dhesup
88 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So, where are you planning to go?" Ethan asked while driving. "Just go to some thrift store." Bellatrix says while scrolling through her phone, searching for some ideal outfits she could buy.

"Bella, we talked about this." Ethan says with a serious tone. "What?" Bellatrix asked in confusion as she looked at Ethan. "If you're going to the thrift just to save money, we're going to the mall." Ethan says with a stern voice, and Bellatrix is stunned silent.

Trixie didn't actually mind spending, in fact that would be perfect since she would get to have everything she needs. But she still wants to somehow act like the previous Bella to avoid trouble. 

Left with nothing to do, Bellatrix sighs. "Fine, let's go at Dhesup." Bellatrix says. Dhesup was one of the famous shops in their town. Most girls would shop their clothes there because their pricing was cheap compared to most and their outfits were up to date.

Ethan smiles in satisfaction and drives there. After a few minutes they finally arrived and both of them got out of the car. The two enter and Bellatrix doesn't dilly-dally and immediately starts to find clothes in her style. Or at least the one she saw on Pinterest.

The Dhesup was very organized with their clothing, all the same size of the same color was at one side and so on. It was color and size coordinated. Bellatrix walks to the black section and starts to look for a top. 

Trixie was just taking and hanging the clothes she found pretty on her shoulder and arm. Soon enough, Trixie was done picking her outfit from the black section and got dressed in the dressing room. Meanwhile, Ethan was just sitting on a chair as he scrolled through his phone for once, only being able to do so in his break or weekend vacation. 

This is going to be a long shopping trip.

.

.

.

3 hours passed, Ethan was starting to get bored at how long Trixie was taking picking her clothes. Two hours picking all the clothes and another one for trying it out in the dressing room.

Trixie has been in the dressing room trying out the clothes and also discovering her dress size.

Size 4 in US

Trixie finally comes out of the dressing room wearing the outfit she wore in while still carrying the stack of clothes hanging on her arms and shoulder. 

"Let's go." Trixie says as she walks to the cashier, Ethan also stood up and readied his wallet while Trixie placed all the clothes she was buying and also took out her wallet in preparation.

One thing that Bellatrix loved about Dhesup was that there were barely any workers, probably only the cashier in the shop. Dhesup is sure, there will be another regular at their choice, and that will be Bellatrix.

5