Chapter 17: Love At First Sight
98 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"That would be $325.45." the cashier says politely. In sync, Bellatrix and Ethan both took some money in their wallet and presented it to the cashier.

Bellatrix glanced at Ethan and Ethan also glanced at her. 

"I'll pay." Ethan says.

"No, I'll pay, I have my own money." Bellatrix insisted as she pushed her money on the counter. Ethan looks at her speechlessly "You pay for my coffee later instead." Bellatrix says as the cashier gives her the change and her clothes in the bag, which Bellatrix took and walked away.

Ethan sighs with a helpless smile and follows. "Fine."

"Thank you for buying." The cashier smiled as the two left the store with the bell ringing.

Bellatrix puts the paper bags on the trunk and once again makes her way to the front seat. Ethan sits on the driver's seat and turns on the car.

Ethan then drops them to the nearby coffee shop and parked the car. The two then get out of the car and enter the coffee shop. 

The coffee shop seems to be busy, looking at how packed the shop was. Ethan and Bellatrix had to wait a few minutes for them to reach the line. Bellatrix was standing behind Ethan while crossing her arms waiting a little impatiently. The guy at the counter also took a break and was replaced so it took a while.

"Yeah, a frappuccino!" The guy with brown curly hair and brown eyes at the counter shouts while looking behind as he says the order before them. Ethan sweat drops while Bellatrix was starting to get annoyed.

The curly hair dude finally turns his head to take their order. "What would you order be-...?" The guy's brown eyes were captured by the sight of Bellatrix behind Ethan. Bellatrix meanwhile stares at the cute guy at the counter with a little interest, her eyebrows softening and stopped frowning.

"I want an espresso." Bellatrix whispered to Ethan, while her blue eyes never left the curly's brown eyes. Ethan nods, not noticing Bellatrix's stare at the counter guy.

"We would like one americano and an espresso." Ethan says while taking out his wallet. The curly guy was still awestruck and was grinning stupidly while not breaking eye contact with Bellatrix.

"Th-that would be $9.50." the curly guy says with a blush as he forces himself to look at Ethan. Ethan takes out his wallet and pays the guy.

"W-what would be y-your name?" Curly guy asked while taking a cup and a pen. "For the americano, Ethan and Bellatrix for the expresso." "Noted." The curly guy says while writing their name and order before sliding it to the back.

Ethan walks to an empty table and Bellatrix follows, her eyes lingering for a few moments as she sends him a smile. The curly guy felt butterflies on his stomach as his eyes followed Bellatrix's figure.

"Hey!" The curly guy was startled out of his daze as when he turned around there was an impatient customer in front of the counter. The curly guy apologized and continued to do his job, but his mind still lingers Bellatrix.

Perhaps love at first sight?

5