Chapter 18: Chase
85 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bellatrix and Ethan settled on one table and waited for their order to arrive. There was a peaceful silence but with bustling quiet chatter in the cafe in the background between the two.

Ethan decided to interrupt the silence between them. "Bella, as to what happened at your school..." Ethan says and Bellatrix listens in interest. "We could transfer you to another school-..." Ethan suggested but was interrupted by Bellatrix. "No." Bella says with calmness in her voice.

If Bellatrix were to transfer, that would mean she wouldn't have any fun. That would also be kind of a cowardly move. Running away from your past, no way Trixie would do that.

Demons are always prideful, so no way will she back away from a simple thing as being dumped. She is not that type of person. She would rather die than run away like what Bella did.

She would instead go back and face the situation. She would make it so that the bastard would be the one coming to her, begging her to get back in the relationship.

Ethan looks at her with worry. "I don't want to run away. I'm not transferring just because a stupid guy did that to me." Bellatrix says with a nonchalant look on her face as she stares out the window. "He's not worth it." Bellatrix says in coldness, Ethan was shook yet also proud.

He can see their mother in her. Her actions, her determination, her beauty. 'She's just like mom.' Ethan says with a soft nostalgic smile.

*Ting* "Bellatrix and Ethan?" The counter shouts.

"I'll get that." Bellatrix says as she stands up and walks away before Ethan could even respond. Ethan watches her helplessly and decides to sit still.

Meanwhile Bellatrix approaches the counter, sure enough the cute curly guy was there waiting. Trixie smirked a little which was barely noticeable when the guy's face lit up in happiness when he saw her walk over.

"U-um, A-are you Bellatrix...?" The guy asked while handing her the two coffees. "Yeah," Trixie responded with a smile as she took the espresso and americano. "C-cool name... I-I'm C-Chase." he says nervously with a cute blush on his cheeks.

Bellatrix smiled at that which also resulted in him blushing more. "U-um! I-I was wondering... C-can I perhaps get your number?" Chase asked flustered, while holding his phone with his contacts ready.

She stared at his phone as she smiled and put the coffees down and took his phone, her fingers brushing slightly at his.  "Sure." She says calmly as she puts her number on his phone. 

Chase was blushing so hard, "Here." Bellatrix gives his phone back, as she once again takes the coffees and walks back to her and Ethan's table.

5