Chapter 19: Bellatrix Mutuals
94 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Shall we go now?" Bellatrix asked while holding both coffees already drinking hers while passing Ethan his. She was standing and looking at him waiting.

"Sure." Ethan takes his coffee and stands up, as Bellatrix leads the way out. Ethan follows behind and finally reaches the car.

"Where do you want to go next?" Ethan asked while wearing his seatbelt. "Home, I'm exhausted. I also have to cook lunch." Bellatrix says while stretching her back with a small groan.

"I'll take the drive thru, you don't have to worry about that." Ethan says while driving towards McDonald's. Bellatrix moans thankfully and relaxed in her seat, and starts to scroll in her phone.

Bellatrix scrolls through Instagram and finds one of her mutual posts. It was Javier, just one friend of the previous Bellatrix from middle school. 

Actually, they still attend the same school, but they don't talk that much anymore since Javier usually hangs out with his clique and Bellatrix made new friends. They are still friends in ig though.

Javier was smiling, while he posed himself in the pool, flexing his abs and perfect body and skin. He honestly looks hot with his ash blonde hair and black roots, his smirk was enticing and his dark brown eyes were looking at the side in mischievousness.

Bellatrix starts to get interested in him so she views his profile and scrolls through his posts. Bellatrix stares a minute long at every picture, observing his every post and taking a mental note. 

'Interesting...' She thought as she felt the car slow down. She then turns off her phone and looks around. They're home. Ethan already got 

Bellatrix gets ready to get out, and once the car is parked, she gets out of the car and goes to the trunk to get her bags. She carries the 20+ paper bags and enters the house. 

"We're home." Bellatrix announced while entering the house, Ethan follows behind holding the drive thru foods and some of the paper bags.

Thomas was playing video games on the couch, while Matthew sat next to him using his phone. Matthew glanced at them before going back to his phone though with a slight blush when he met Bellatrix eyes, Thomas couldn't even bother, he was too busy with his game.

Bellatrix puts down the paper bags to the side and helps Ethan put the food on the table. Once Bellatrix serves the food, she approaches the two from behind the couch and crouches to their ear.

"We need to eat." She says in a normal voice startling Matthew and making Thomas lose his game. "Dam-..." Once noticing his pure sister Bella was just right beside him, he stops himself from cursing.

"You need something, Bella?" Thomas smiled sweetly. "Eat." Bellatrix says nothing more before going back to the dining table. The two obeyed and followed Bellatrix to the table.

"What are we having?" Asked Thomas.

"McDonald's." Ethan answered as he sat on his chair. Bellatrix gave each of them their box and soon sat down to eat as well. Ethan led the prayer before they ate and that's basically how their afternoon was spent.

5