Chapter 20: Thomas’ Arousal
145 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was late in the afternoon, Bellatrix was in her room. Laying in her bed with her phone. She swears she's already addicted to it. 

Bellatrix was just scrolling through IG as usual, liking some mutual friends, mostly Bella's friends from school. When she finally noticed her profile picture. It was the previous Bella, before her first time. She still looks pure... And fat.

Bellatrix winces and quickly opens her camera. She raises her phone and shows off her jaw while looking doe eyed at the camera. There was no smile, just a cute natural pout. She was just wearing a plain black t-shirt that Matthew borrowed her, she took off the pants so she was only wearing her panties.

But that wasn't shown in the camera, only her slender milky legs. She took a few more selfies and reviewed it. She couldn't help smirking in satisfaction, and thought of when she should post it. She shrugs and decides she should post it after school at monday.

Bellatrix got up and made her way to the kitchen. She then started to cook dinner and as usual, Thomas after hearing the kitchen noises gets down the kitchen as well and just hugs Bellatrix from behind while sniffing her shoulder.

"Hmm... Why do you smell like Matthew?" Thomas asked curiously after confirming her scent. He was usually met by Bellatrix vanilla lace scent, but he was now greeted by Matthew's lavender perfume.

Bellatrix chuckles. "Do you know everybody's perfume? I'm borrowing this shirt from Matthew." Bellatrix explains to which Thomas hums and instead of sniffing Bellatrix's direct neck.

Bellatrix felt a shiver run through her back once Thomas' lips brushed against her neck, but she didn't say anything and merely tried to focus on her cooking.

Thomas seemed to have noticed this and smirked. Instead of sniffing Bellatrix's neck, he kissed her neck softly, curious of Bellatrix's reaction. 

"Ngh..." Bellatrix moans and Thomas eyes widen hearing that. Thomas for the first time blushed so he tries to hide his face in the crook of Bellatrix's neck. Thomas was trying to calm down his rod while his mind drifts to his bulge brushing slight against Bellatrix butt, which he now only noticed she's only wearing panties. His mind couldn't shut up how he could take advantage of his beloved Bella.

'Shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up!' Thomas chanted in his mind while closing his eyes shut and balling his fist tightly, to calm down his growing bulge.

'Oh...' Bellatrix thought with a mischievous smile forming in her lips as she felt Thomas' sin energy smoking. 

He's aroused...

Bellatrix didn't do anything and merely let him calm down his rod, which her butt was slightly brushing against. Although she's still experimenting her way, she still has to break Bella's title as an innocent angel, though she has to do it slowly since they might come up with the conclusion Bellatrix is possessed.

Which she is.

But that's no challenge to her, she would instead like it if she would make slow but sure progress in changing their mind. 

Bellatrix continues cooking, they will be having chicken pasta. After a few minutes Thomas seems to have calmed down, feeling his relaxed eyelids, no longer shutting it tightly. 

"Smells good, what will we be having?" Ethan enters the kitchen after smelling the ready to serve pasta. "Chicken pasta." Bellatrix replied with a smile, while Thomas clings to her.

Ethan was already used to this type of scene so he just sat on the table and scrolled through his phone and soon after Matthew also arrived, and asked Thomas to get off Bellatrix as usual with the usual fighting.

5