Chapter 21: Ethan’s POV
84 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Jonathan Ethan Burn's POV)

Ethan was born the oldest, he took after his paternal grandfather's hair and his father's eyes. When he was 7-years-old Bellatrix was born, she looked exactly like their mother, black hair and ocean blue eyes and pale as white skin. 

Everybody in their family adored her, Ethan thought they would stop there, but a year after Thomas was born, and another year passed Matthew was born. Both took after their father's appearance golden blonde hair and blue eyes.

Ethan all witnessed this being the oldest. Bellatrix, as she grew up, started to show their mother's personality, her caring actions for both Thomas and Matthew, even to him.

That's also the reason both Thomas and Matthew are attached to her greatly, both would fight for her attention, she's basically the most spoiled, that's why she became so chubby, but everyone loved that since she was like a cute bun. 

Years passed and everybody grew up, Thomas and Matthew were still attached to her and would fight for her affection. 

Then a tragedy happened, their mom was hit by a truck and soon after their lovesick of a father soon followed with suicide, it happened when Ethan was just in his late college and working part-time. Bellatrix, Thomas and Matthew were still in middle school. 

Their grandparents took care of them, but Ethan stood as the father of the family, meanwhile Bellatrix took the role of the mother, which made Ethan so much more affectionate of her. He promised himself that he would do his best to protect Bellatrix and his brothers.

Soon when Ethan finally had a job, and a stable income, he started to find a family house for them. He found a place, it was also near the city so going to school for Bella and the other would be easy, and it was also near his job. Ethan bought it and the four of them moved.

While Ethan would manage the house expenses Bellatrix was the one who took care of everything the family needed daily. Bellatrix, Thomas and Matthew were now highschool and Ethan was promoted to manager, their life couldn't get any better, and Ethan was merely thanking the lord for how everything was going.

3