Chapter 22: Sunday Morning
71 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was early Sunday morning, Bellatrix was still not awake, she was up late last night, too occupied with her phone and even passed out of tiredness holding it. She's telling you, she's addicted.

Ethan, Thomas and Matthew were already awake, both dressed up, Ethan was wearing an oversized plain sweater and brown pants, he gave off a gentlemanly prince vibe. His hair was neat and styled up, unlike his usual hair style.. 

Meanwhile Thomas went all out with his sleeveless dark top showing off his bicep and veiny arms which would make any girl crazy and a cargo pants. He had all accessories that would fit in and a leather jacket, his hair was done like those of a bad boy and he was wearing shades.

Matthew was wearing an office shirt layered by a sweater, his pants wearing just normal black pants well ironed by his Bella. He was wearing his glasses and his hair was down neatly, like usual, he was the type that looks like the aloof student council president, although he is part of the student council as auditor. There weren't any fancy accessories like Thomas.

(AN: I clearly went overboard with the description, but let me have my moment(⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)✨)

They were confused when they didn't hear the soft kitchen noises Bellatrix usually makes early in the morning. Usually, on Sunday Bellatrix was usually up early. Today was church day after all. The three was starting to get worried

"I'll look if Bella's okay." Ethan says in concern as he climbs up the stairs. "I'll tag along." Thomas says following closely behind and Matthew didn't say anything, a worried frown in his face while following behind them.

The sounds of footsteps clamping to the stairs was the only noise in the house. The brothers then stand in front of Bellatrix's closed room door. 

Ethan knocks softly at the door with his knuckles while softly saying through the door. "Bella? Are you asleep?" Ethan asked with a concerned tone. 

...

Hearing no reply the three of them frowned and looked at each other. Ethan tried to open the knob but found it was locked. Ethan looks at Matthew with a serious expression. "Matthew, can you get the house keys?" He says with his usual soft and calm voice though with anxiety dripping in his voice.

Matthew merely nods and heads down stairs. Right before Matthew was to descend the stairs, Bellatrix's door opened. "Mmmh... Sorry I didn't manage to make breakfast, I slept late last night." Says Bellatrix, still in her pajamas, her eyes were still closed while saying this.

The brothers didn't say anything and merely observed her with unknown emotions. Finally Bellatrix opened her eyes and saw how everyone was dressed up formally.

Bellatrix tried to remember what occasion it was today. '... Right... Weekly mass.' Bellatrix thought to herself , remembering the Burns' usual habits.

They would always go to the church every Sunday and listen to the weekly mass and pray. If Bellatrix was to be honest, she was feeling lazy today, she didn't feel like going to the church, but she has no choice right now, she still has to act like Bella.

"Right, it's sunday... Sorry, I'll dress up." Bellatrix says apologetically as she closes the door, leaving the brother's just speechless and weirded out. Bella is really strange these days.

After 30 minutes, Bellatrix came out of her room with her long dark straight hair cleanly clipped to the side, her dark hair falling to her waist. Meanwhile, she also seemed to have applied light make up, mainly blush, contour and mascara. 

With her eyelashes standing up, it highlighted her blue eyes. She was wearing a black sundress with spaghetti straps, which reached down above her toes, which she also paired with a pearl earring and necklace as accessories. 

It's the one that she bought yesterday at Dhesup. She holding her wallet and her phone, "I'm ready, let's go." She says while strolling forward towards the garage. The three who were sitting on the couch, waiting for Bellatrix, caught Bellatrix's vanilla perfume reaching their nose, as she passed by.

The three brother's stood up and also followed to the car. As usual, Matthew and Bellatrix was at the backseats and  Ethan drives while Thomas sits at the  front seat.

After Ethan makes sure that they lock the house, he then starts to drive towards their local church.

.

.

.

4