Chapter 25: Father Samuel
82 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A massive portion of the darkness was swiped. A face of a girl sleeping appears behind it, the girl looks like a doll. Tears on her cheeks dried up, and she looked like she just cried. Her lips were pale and her hair was golden blonde, like sunflowers.

"Bellatrix..." Thomas whispers while nudging her slightly while the other two glanced at her worriedly. Bellatrix got out of her deep thoughts. "Yes?" She looks at them curiously with a quiet whisper as well.

"Are you sure you're okay? We would all go home if you want." Ethan whispered while going closer. Bellatrix smiled at them softly, "No, I'm really okay." Bellatrix says with a sweet smile.

The old lady in front of them meanwhile glanced at them with a frown on her face, and the four of them knew too well to shut up. The mass continued like that and finally after another hour, it finished.

The three of them wait until everyone is gone and finally approaches the middle aged man, Father Samuel. Bellatrix follows after them quietly. "Father Samuel." Ethan called politely while bowing slightly in respect. The other three Burns follow with a polite smile.

"Oh, Ethan, Thomas, Matthew and... Bella?" Father Samuel smiled at them while not sure of Bellatrix's identity. He patted their head as a blessing. "How have you been? It looks like Bellatrix changed a bit." Father Samuel says while glancing at Bellatrix who smiled at him sweetly.

"We've been okay this week, Father Samuel. Bella... Well, she hasn't been able to attend church these last few weeks because of some personal reasons..." Ethan explains kind of dejectedly.

'The biggest hypocrite.' Bellatrix thought to herself while glancing at Ethan and back at Father Samuel.

"Hmm, I see... Is everything okay now?" Father Samuel asked in empathy and understanding. Ethan meanwhile glanced at Bellatrix. Bellatrix, knowing she's the center of this, merely nods her head.

"Yes, father. I think everything is solved now. Right, Bellatrix?" Ethan says while looking at Bellatrix in which Bellatrix smiles and nods. "Yes, it's solved now." Bellatrix says with a sincere smile.

She could be an angel with her honesty.

"That's good to hear. Now, why don't we catch up on each other Bella?" Father Samuel. Bellatrix smiles apologetically, "I'm a little tired today father Samuel, maybe some other time. I think I really need to get some sleep." She says tiredly.

Of course that wasn't the total reason.

2