Chapter 26: Favorite Burns
79 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bella and Father Samuel were close. Father Samuel always took a favor from Bella, because she looks like her mother. Only some know but, Father Samuel and Bellatrix's mother used to be classmates. They go back way down history.

Also Bella taking after her mother's personality took it. This favor seems to have grown after Bellatrix's mother died. Bella didn't realize that but Trixie noticed after seeing her memory.

She looks at Father Samuel right now, behind that sincere looking smile, an extreme lust she sees. His sin energy was smoking, as he looks at Bellatrix right now.

'This perverted priest.' She thought to herself with disgust. Trixie hates lots of things, and he's displaying one of them, not playing his role. A priest should have the least sin energy than an average adult, but Father Samuel... He's covered in sin energy... 

'Wrath...' Bellatrix thought while looking at him. 'He probably killed someone before.' She thought with a flawless smile on the outside.

On the outside, both of them were staring at each other with a smile. The three other Burns didn't know what to do, so they stood still and watched in curiosity.

"... Oh, I see, I understand. Let's have a chat next time instead." Father Samuel finally responded with an understanding smile. "Thank you, Father Samuel." Bellatrix smiled while tilting her head slightly to the side.

Ethan finally interrupted the awkward silence. "We'll get going now Father Samuel," Ethan excused and Father Samuel turned his head to him. "Right, let's see each other next week again?" Father Samuel smiled. Ethan nods "Right, thank you again father Samuel." He says while walking away while bowing a bit to him. 

"God bless you, be careful going home." Father Samuel says with a kind smile. The Burns' smiled back before finally leaving.

No one seemed to notice but Thomas was glancing at Bellatrix with a frown. Bellatrix was too dazed and dizzy to notice. 

3