Chapter 27: Cafe Again
58 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They all entered the car. Once again, Bellatrix leaned her head on Matthew's shoulder and closed her eyes. "Can we go to that cafe again, Ethan?" Bellatrix asked with tiredness.

"Yeah, sure." Ethan says while glancing at the mirror to look at Bellatrix. Thomas did so as well, before he took out his phone and started to just scroll through social media.

Ethan drives to the place. The car was silent except some music coming from Matthew's phone while watching some videos. Few minutes later they arrived and when Bellatrix felt the car stop moving and the door's lock being unlocked she fluttered her eyes open and stood up straight.

The Burns got out of the car and entered the cafe. Bellatrix's eyes roam lazily around the cafe and once again sees Chase, the counter boy. Chase' eyes also turn to the eye-catching four entering their store. 

His eyes wander to the boys with blonde hair before he sees Ethan, recognizing him as that guy who was with the beautiful girl yesterday. He was hopeful to see her again, and he wasn't disappointed when their eyes locked. Bellatrix was behind the brother, who was blocking her protectively like some bodyguards unconsciously.

The three approached the counter and once again, Ethan was the spokesperson. "We would like four breakfast meals." Ethan says and while glancing at the other if they wanted to add more. "I want an espresso." Bellatrix added and Ethan nodded and ordered that as well. Chase nods and notes that down, while he kept giving glances at Bellatrix with a blush on his cheeks.

Matthew seems to have noticed this and glares at Chase. He was practically growling with his eyes at Chase. Thomas also noticed such, and gave him a warning glare. 

Chase felt a shiver on his back though he doesn't know the reason why, since he was too focused on Bellatrix. Ethan continues to order for a few seconds before moving on with finding themselves a seat. 

The three also followed him, Matthew and Thomas didn't leave their glare at the curly haired counter boy for a second who was only staring at their lovely Bella. Bellatrix also seemed to notice the two's behavior and couldn't help but internally roll her eyes with a helpless smile. 

The two were always possessive and overprotective over Bella, whether they knew that or not, it was kind of extreme, when they knew Bella had a “boyfriend”, they stalked that guy and kept trying to convince Bella to dump the guy. And although Ethan can also be protective, he still kept Bellatrix's privacy and own decision. Also one of the reasons Bella favored Ethan.

The three found a table for four and sat, waiting for their order to arrive.

2