Chapter 28: Second Puberty
84 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hey, have you heard? Johan? He's a total f-boy now?" Thomas says while eating. Their orders arrived earlier and once again the two brothers were talking about that rumor.

"He must've been broken." Matthew says quietly, merely a whisper while eating poised. Like how he portrays himself when outside. All of them knew it was because Matthew was famous for being strict and cold, elegant and so, being a students council officer. 

Ethan and Bella meanwhile were just eating quietly while listening to the two talk about that rumor again. Bellatrix was holding her phone while eating, scrolling through social media to distract herself.

The feeling of throwing up filled her mind, but she tried her best to put it on the back of her head while quietly swallowing her food.

"Hmm...?" Bellatrix mumbles to herself as she stopped on one picture in social media. It was once again Javier, the emo hottie. This time in his post, he was wearing glasses and headphones. He seems to be in his room, with the lights off and the only light is the blue screen of his computer(probably).

He seems to be looking at his computer with a smirk. He wasn't wearing anything but sweat pants. 

Bellatrix swallowed her food while staring at the post. Her stomach was somehow feeling hot...

'This boy is so seductive...' Bellatrix thought to herself while rubbing her thighs together. Bellatrix meanwhile closes her eyes for a second and released a huff, before stopping in rubbing her thighs together.

"Bella? Are you okay?" Ethan asks, noticing her weird behavior, as Bellatrix lifts her head once again and smiles at Ethan. "Yes, I just thought of something..." She smiled.

Thomas who was beside her saw her screen and couldn't help but frown. "Who's that?" Thomas asked while looking at Javier on the screen. Bellatrix immediately scrolls through her phone and replies calmly. "Just a friend from middle school." Says Bellatrix as she puts her phone down and continues to eat in silence.

The three of them watch her curiously. Thomas was frowning at Bella's weird behavior. 'Is this what they call second puberty?' Ethan thought to himself with a helpless smile.

2