Chapter 29: Restroom
95 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bellatrix excused herself to the restroom. She stands in front of the mirror while holding the restroom counter, her other hand holding her mouth while she closes her eyes with a frown.

She seems so focused and would flinch for a second before swallowing something. After a second she stops holding her mouth with a little tear in the corner of her eyes. She stared at the sink for a second as she washed her hands and after looking at her own reflection in the mirror.

Her front hair was clipped to the side, and the rest fell on her back, her pearl earring was peaking out. Her wet ocean eyes staring right back at her reflection, good thing her mascara was waterproof, her pink lips were slightly open, while huffing silently. Her pale perfect collar bone was exposed and a bit of her cleavage was exposed in this angle.

A goddess, an innocent fallen angel that fell from heaven...

That's what she looks like...

She took a deep breath and stood up straight. "Shit..." She cursed. She takes her hand in her stomach once again and pulls out a sin parasite. She raised it up and ate it while looking at the mirror.

"Pathetic..." She mutters after swallowing it. She walked out the restroom and sat back with her brothers with her usual sweet smile.

"Hey, do you think we could pass by Dhesup again?" Bellatrix asked, while walking away with Ethan, Matthew and Thomas.

"Yeah, sure." Ethan replied. Bellatrix once again saw Chase by the counter and smiled at him, to which he once again smiled back lovestruck.

The Burns exit the cafe with the bell ringing and get in their car. This time Bellatrix sat on the front seat while the two sat at the back. Ethan turns on the engine and starts to drive to Bella's favorite shop, Dhesup.

3