Chapter 15: Learning?
237 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leon backed away from the situation and moved to another corner of the library to scan through various books.

This would allow his [analysis system] to speed up the acquisition of knowledge.

Once the [analysis system] has scanned a book, it can recite it word for word. So, Leon only needed to absentmindedly look over the pages of the books and let the system record the knowledge.

There were a large number of books and magical theories in the library.

If the [analysis system] could have them as background material, the processing speed of analyzing and compiling new knowledge would be vastly improved.

Although the noises of pleasure could still be heard from Rosalina, it didn’t matter as Leon was not comprehensively studying the information.

For the time being, Leon focused on the most important knowledge to absorb… which is curses and blessings.

After flipping through several hundred books on the subject of various curses and blessing of various difficulty, Leon had stored all the relevant information in the library in his [analysis system]. Anything that even remotely mentioned curses and blessings in the title had been collected.

[Background goal: Comprehensive analysis and removal of Lust Crest.]

[Current progress: 34%]

[Estimated time: 10 months…]

Pulling up the background task, Leon frowned at the progress.

Although the progress of the task had increased by a certain margin, the relevant books on the subject had been mostly exhausted. The progress might be increased by other information through analogy, but it would certainly be far slower than his previous progress.

Leon was not particularly surprised by the slow progress in cracking the [lust crest].

The [lust crest] was clearly an advanced magic of another magical system to which Leon does not even have a basic understanding. Although Leon could glimpse into the entirety of the magical system by studying the [lust crest], it would certainly not be easy.

Next, Leon focused on including the books in the library relating to the restoration and protection department.

As books were included in the system and Leon lost track of what had been recorded, Leon had the [analysis system] apply a red illusionary light to the books that were previously read and a green light to relevant books that were not included.

Leon only needed to flip through books with a green light and ignore those books with a red light. After a period of time, Leon had comprehensively included the majority of books related to healing.

[Background goal: Comprehensive analysis and removal of Lust Crest.]

[Current progress: 37%]

[Estimated time: 8 months…]

“Tsk…” Leon looked at the decrease in the estimate time by two months with a hint of disappointment.

Although the estimated time had decreased by a decent margin, Leon knew it was simply an estimate. There was no guarantee that the information would be compiled after the time passed.

Based on this rate of progress improvement, Leon knew that it was impossible for the books in the library to completely fill up the progress bar. In that case, the most important course of action was to improve his mental defenses…

Ms. Elina managed to bypass his passive mental defenses and induce a hypnotic suggestion in his mind. Although the suggestion itself was harmless, the success of her actions illustrated that Leon’s mental defenses needed improvement.

Summoning his grimoire, Leon utilized the analysis system to analyze what is the most advanced mental protection magic in the library.

The spell [mental mind] was chosen by analysis.

[Mental Mind] created another mind that would permanently exist in the background of your brain and trick mental spells into affecting it instead of your own mind. The mental mind could also be used in parallel for additional calculations.

However, a quick glance at the spell model of [mental mind] and Leon knew that it was too advanced to quickly be included in the grimoire… even with the assistance of the analysis system, it would take months.

Reorganizing his expectations, Leon requested the analysis system to display mental protective spells that could be quickly understood within a few hours and counter the hypnosis spells of Ms. Elina.

[None of the available spells in the library meet the selection criteria]

[Spell creation in process…]

[The following spells were based on the criteria provided…]

[Mental Backup] – Save your current thoughts, memories, and ideas in a magical format. An unlimited number of files can be stored.

[Mental Restore] – Override your current thoughts, memories, and ideas to a previously saved state. Your mind will instantly be restored to the state of that particular [mental backup].

The two spells [Mental Backup] and [Mental Restore] were created by the [analysis system] based on the mental protection spells in the library.

Leon looked through the information on the spells that the analysis system provided and was speechless.

Essentially, the spells served as a mental [save] and [load]. As such, these spells can essentially nullify the effects of all mental magic that could influence him at the cost of his memories.

“Forget it, let’s add the spell.” Leon initially felt these spells were completely useless.

Nobody in a sane state of mind would create a spell like this.

Only a machine like the [analysis system].

The specific theories were not that difficult to comprehend, but… to be honest, without an advanced storage device like the [analysis system] that could safely store all of your memories, the spells [mental backup] and [mental restore] would be almost completely useless.

Furthermore, if your memories and your consciousness were reverted to a past state, was that different from dying?

However, Leon knew that in some situations where death was preferable… the spell might have unexpected effects. Therefore, Leon still felt it was better to learn the spell in case of some emergencies.

Having the ability to revert your memories to a past state can be a miraculous trump card in key moments.

Escape is shameful, but useful.

Leon didn’t completely discount the usefulness of the [mental backup] and [mental restore] spells.

The most important usefulness of the spell is to avoid criminal investigations.

Most interrogation techniques rely upon truth spells and mind reading spells.

In other words, Leon could rely on [mental restore] to revert his memories to before any crimes were committed when interrogated to avoid those spells. When the interrogation was over, he could restore his return memories.

Therefore, Leon decided to learn the spell.

With the complete assistance of the [analysis system] summarizing his knowledge and tutoring him on the relevant magical knowledge, Leon spent several hours to add the complete spells [mental backup] and [mental restore] to the grimoire.

A [mental backup] was created.

Leon carefully stored the backup in the [analysis system] to avoid any unknown complication. Leon ordered the [analysis system] to display a corruption value that indicated the degree that his current thoughts have been magically influenced by others.

[Memory_367_Years_Old (Corruption: 1%)]

Leon looked over at the memory backup in the system and nodded. With his assistance, the analysis system had added a mechanism to automatically save his memories each year.

This means that each year, his memories would be autosaved by the grimoire and stored in the analysis system.

As the sky began to turn dark, Leon left school and returned to the villa.

Sleeping through the night... The next day, Leonardo returned to the school and wandered back to the classroom.

The campus was filled with beast-kin girls wearing skimpy school uniforms.

Some beautiful beast-kin girls with particularly youthful demeanors would playfully wink at him and showcase their bodies.

Three leopard girls approached and surrounded Leon on the way to his classroom, their behavior reminded Leon of a group of gangsters trapping a beautiful young lady.

Yet the beast-kin leopard girls were beautiful themselves, with softly aligned faces along with yellow-hair with black dots. Their yellow fluffy animal ears and tail had black dots that were typical of leopard’s fur.

The three leopard girls were particularly tall for beast-kin, and Leon needed to look upward slightly to meet their eyes.

“Mind if we have a friendly chat, pretty boy?” A leopard girl that seemed like the boss of the group of gangster girls wrapped her right arm around his neck.

“I need to go to my classroom.” Leon refused, but couldn’t wiggle his way out of her grip. His stomach felt the hum of arousal as the [lust crest] began to activate.

The leopard girls surrounded him, and helpfully grasped both of his arms to prevent him from escaping. The strength of these female leopard beast-girl was surprisingly strong.

“Look, boy. We’re not taking no for an answer.”

“Yeah, we just need a little chat.”  

The other two leopard girls dragged him into the woman’s bathroom under the witness of multiple other people in the school without anyone saying anything. Some beast-kin watched but none of them said anything about their behavior.

Leon was pinned against the back wall of the bathroom by the boss leopard beast-girl, her hand pressed against the wall in a surprisingly intimidating gesture. The other leopard beast-kin held his arms and squeezed their bodies into him.

The boss leopard girl leaned toward him with her medium-sized breasts almost directly pushing into his face.

The white school shirt had purposeful holes cut into the breast location that showed large portions of cleavage. The remains of the uniform gave the leopard girl an extremely wild and unruly atmosphere.

“Listen, pal.” The leopard girl’s attractive cleavage tilted into his face, and she pulled down the shirt to display her bare breasts to him. “We’d need some assistance, if you catch my drift.”

With an assertive tone and aggressive actions, the leopard girl exposed her breasts and let them sway before his eyes.

“Let’s try and keep things nice and painless, pretty boy.” A subordinate leopard girl that was gripping his arm, squeezed her own breasts into him deeper. “Then we’ll go our separate ways, Buddy.”

“We’d appreciate your cooperation, it’s in your best interest.” The other subordinate leopard girl that held down his other arm began stroking his inner thigh with their hands, and occasionally teasing his erection beneath his pants.

Leon was speechless about the behavior of the leopard girls that were sexually harassing him like gangsters that had caught a pretty lady.

“Unless you want to get hurt, I suggest you let go of me.” Leon summoned an icicle above each of the leopard girl’s heads with a threatening gesture.

Although Leon was not an aggressive individual and did not like hurting others, he would not have any guilt in threatening these leopard girls. Some people only respond to violence, and he would not let himself be bullied.

The leopard girl on his righthand side took immediate action and Leon felt handcuffs click around his wrist. Leon felt his connection with his mana dissipate and his ability to cast spells disappeared, and he was caught off-guard.

The icicles fell harmlessly to the floor behind the girls.

The other leopard girl forced his other hand behind his back and into the handcuffs.

“It’s a real disappointment that you’ve chosen the path of resistance, pretty boy.” The leopard beast-girl boss shook her head. “-would’ve gone smoother if we’d been on same page.”

Leon quickly ordered the system to create an emergency goal.

[Emergency goal: Avoid spellcasting nullification effect of the handcuffs.]

[Current progress: 1%]

[Estimated time: 5 minutes…]

With emergency goals, beyond some basic features, the system will be completely inoperable. All processing power will be used to fulfill the emergency goal.

Leon had created his own artifacts that would prevent others from casting spells and knew the principals of such a design.

If he was given a couple of days to study the handcuffs, Leon could analyze the specific principal by himself.

With relevant data and examples, the [analysis system] could easily determine how to avoid the nullification ability. The estimated time of five minutes was relatively instantaneous in terms of analysis time.

“Ahem, how about we talk about this?” Leon tried to stall.

“Talk? No… but we’ll make you an offer that you cannot refuse...” The leopard-girl boss lifted his chin upward and pulled out a blue pill from somewhere. “You’ve earned yourself a little lesson, pretty boy.”

The leopard girl gently put the blue pill in her own mouth and lifted Leon’s head upward. The leopard girl pinched his nose, preventing him from breathing through his nostrils.

As his mouth opened to allow him to breathe, she forcefully kissed him.  

The blue pill helplessly entered into his mouth from the kiss with the assistance of gravity, it fell to the back of his throat and was instinctively swallowed.

The leopard girl’s hand moved to his chin to prevent him from biting her tongue, and she snaked her tongue inside to enjoy the sensation of his mouth. Her saliva dripping into his mouth at the same time.

After Leon swallowed for a second time, the leopard girl believed that he had indeed swallowed the pill and released him.

“Let… me go!” Leon knew that he couldn’t remain here and struggled to escape as he felt his erection harden further. Between the [lust crest] and whatever medicine that the girl had given, Leon felt that his erection was painfully hard and throbbing.

The subordinate leopard girls at his sides kept a tight grip on his arms, and kept him pinned against the bathroom wall. Their soft feminine bodies leaning deeply into him and furthering his pleasure.

The leopard girl that was the leader of this group of delinquents leaned forward into him, letting her soft bare breasts squeeze against his face. Her palm rubbed his erection through his pants.

“Learn the meaning of respect, pretty boy.” The leopard girl boss stroked his erection and sent waves of pleasure though his body. “Some people cannot be offended.”

The leopard girl boss teased him to bring him to the brink of pleasure, then began to unbuckle his trousers.

Eyes widening at the sensation of his pants being removed, Leon struggled in place and attempted to kick the leopard girl boss to prevent her from accomplishing her goal.

“Help!” Leon screamed and managed to kick away the boss, preventing her from removing his pants.

“Get him.” The leopard girl boss was not happy and ordered the two subordinates.

The subordinate leopard girls were also clearly displeased with his resistance, they tightly locked their grip on his body in a painful manner and pushed him to the floor.

Leon was pressed down on the bathroom tiles, and one subordinate leopard girl grasped both of his thighs and forcefully spread them apart. The other subordinate leopard girl sat on his upper chest and covered his mouth with her hands.

Feminine hands continued unwrapping the pants on his body.

The subordinate leopard girl’s long fluffy tail playfully brushed along his cheeks and face, her soft butt preventing him from sitting upright. The subordinate leopard girl’s actions seemed to be more taunting in nature than seductive.

Leon felt that his pants were removed, and his erection exposed to the air.

[Emergency goal: Avoid spellcasting nullification effect of the handcuffs.]

[Current progress: 35%]

[Estimated time: 4 minutes…]

The time until the completion of the analysis was too far away.

“Not as innocent as you seem, pretty boy~” The boss leopard girl teasingly brushed her fingers along the [lust crest].

As the feminine fingers brushed along the [lust crest], sexual ecstasy continuously filled Leon’s mind. All desire for resistance faded.

His erection throbbed, leaking juice.

Leon’s only desire was for the ecstasy of the [lust crest].

The boss leopard girl’s feminine fingers grasped his erection and lifted it upright, a moist warmth engulfing him as her vagina tightened around it.

Pleasure shot through his body.

Her soft feminine body began moving up and down repeatedly, bringing intense pleasure that clouded his mind.

Each time his erection was completely swallowed by the leopard girl, her groin would brush against the [lust crest] and send Leon into ecstasy.

The subordinate leopard girl that previously held his thighs removed her panties and forcibly stuffed it into his mouth. Wrists caught in handcuffs behind his back, Leon couldn’t spit out the panties from his mouth and was forced to taste them.

Leon pulsed with endless electrical pleasure.

As the situation progressed, the hunting instincts of the leopard beast-kin were aroused and her fingers grew claws that dug into his waist as she rode him.

Her claws left small scratches along his waist that leaked blood and caused slight pain.

The leopard girl that rode him enjoyed the sensation of clamping down on his erection.

His penis had been completely engulfed by the leopard girl and pleasure that had never been felt before filled her mind.

The leopard girl got lost in the instinctive desires of leopard beast-kin and felt the strong joy of hunting delicious prey.  

Each movement brought strong physiological and psychological enjoyment.

The prey that the leopard girl captured released his seed inside of her, and she closed her eyes in complete satisfaction.

The leopard girl had no concerns about the risk of getting pregnant, since their goal of approaching him was to have children with him.

In fact, the blue pill was an extremely expensive rare medicine that drastically increased sperm fertility, arousal, and improved the chances of successful pregnancy.

Even for an elf with low fertility, it should improve the possibility of getting pregnant to around 25%. The blue pill could normally improve the probability of pregnancy to 99% for most species.

Each of the three leopard girls pooled all of their money and spent the rest of their scholarship on the magical blue pill. They were gambling that they would get pregnant from this encounter.

Magic school was their only chance to change their fate, but their low literacy and poor education caused them to quickly reach the limit of their talents… The leopard girls knew that they were likely to fail their exams and be expelled soon.

Magical talent is partly inherited from generation to generation.

Although these leopard girls barely managed to meet the minimum standard for entering this school as a type of compensation for their parent’s deaths on the battlefield, if the leopard girls returned to their tribe and had children with ordinary people… their descendants would likely not have good magical talents.

Although intelligence and knowledge can easily make up for the natural gap in talent, where did they have the resources to allow their descendants to make up for this natural gap?

Warrior, assassins, magicians… despite being different professions that granted extraordinary power, but all of them required a baseline amount of magical talent or knowledge. Otherwise, the vast majority of people’s achievements in the profession will be extremely limited.

If you didn’t have the resources to study and didn’t have a strong magical talent, how could an ordinary person gain extraordinary power?

For most people with average talents, reaching tier 1 is already the limit. Whereas the majority of elves and half-elves are talented enough to reach tier 2 if they live long enough.

These leopard girls found that they couldn’t compete with the other girls in the school, and their rough personalities prevented ordinary boys in the school from choosing to interact with them.

After learning that a handsome elf had arrived at the school through rumors, these leopard girls decided to make a desperate attempt and try seducing him. When that failed, they simply resorted to force.  

Elves had extremely strong magical talent and lifespan. 

If any of them successfully won the bet and got pregnant, their children would have strong magical talent and longer lifespan than ordinary beast-kin. This benefit would allow their children to have a complete leap of class and step away from the bottom of society.

To improve the fertility rate of elves, a lot of policies have been published by the older elves. A comprehensive training system exists for any of their descendants. Even half-elves and their parents are treated extremely favorably, no matter the origin.

Therefore, as the leopard girl’s womb was filled with his seed, she only felt excited and intensified her efforts.

This involved her future life and the future life of her children; this was no time for carelessness…

Leon only felt endless pleasure filling his body and bursts of constant ecstasy, his moans were drowned out by the panties that were stuffed into his mouth.

The subordinate leopard girls had removed their clothing in preparation for their turn.

The beautiful, attractive naked bodies of the leopard girls were displayed before his eyes.

The subordinate leopard girls couldn’t enjoy his erection at this time, so their soft bodies squeezed against him.

After the dominant female leopard was finished, the subordinate leopard beast-girls took turns at squeezing him dry…

Ensuring that Leon had given them sufficient seed that they had a strong possibility of getting pregnant. The beast-kin gangsters were satisfied, and ruthlessly abandoned him on the floor of the girl’s bathroom.

“Thanks for your cooperation~” A subordinate leopard girl teased, before getting dressed… yet she left her panties in his mouth.

Leon was wrists were tied up in the suppressive magical handcuffs with his lower body exposed, as they didn’t bother to put his pants back on him.  

As they were getting dressed, Leon barely managed to spit out her black panties and yelled after them. “The handcuffs.”

“Think of it as a lesson.” The leopard beast-girl subordinate responded without caring.

Pulling his underwear and pants back on despite the handcuffs on his body, Leon quickly pulled back up the [analysis system].

[Emergency goal: Avoid spellcasting nullification effect of the handcuffs.]

[Current progress: 100%]

Leon didn’t have a clue when the goal was completed. Between the pleasure of sexual intercourse and the ecstasy of the [lust crest], Leon had completely lost his mind during the act.

“Truly, boys have to learn to protect themselves when outside…” Leon learned the meaning of this sentence from firsthand experience.

Fortunately, the leopard girls only wanted to have sex with and didn’t have any plans to kill him.

It appears his preparations against ambushes was not sufficient enough.

Leon sighed.

On reflection, his vigilance and determination were not strong enough; nor was he ruthless enough. If he directly attacked the three leopard girls into serious injury and incapacitated them or decided to teleport away, instead of directly threatening them, Leon wouldn’t have overturned.

Therefore, Leon shook his head.

His decisiveness was a problem… He wanted to show the female bullies that he was not an easy target without getting too violent.

Living in a peaceful society in his previous life meant his actions were not ruthless enough.

In most situations, Elves are completely protected and could only be tried in court by their own people.

If Leon directly went on a murder spree and killed an entire class of students, he would be in trouble and questioned with truth magic about why he did it… but he definitely wouldn’t be killed.  

Killing without sufficient reason would merely result in him being sent to the elven forest and completely banned from leaving. As for killing in self-defense against sexual assault, most people would not bother him further about the matter.

Similarly, nobody cared if he was sexually assaulted.

The law had no reconciliation for the matter.

Strength was respected. 

As long as the strong did not mindlessly murder others in public for their own pleasure, the government did not care.

Leon already learned this from his parents in the elven forest, but he still hadn’t adapted to the foreign culture of this world.

Looking through the [analysis] of the handcuffs and avoidance methods provided by the analysis system, Leon began the process of removing them.

The handcuff’s mechanism of preventing spellcasting was extremely crude and effective. It was essentially relied upon mental interference to mess with the subject’s ability to control mana.

For most criminals, this is completely enough to prevent them from casting spells.

Since Leon knew the principals of the handcuffs, he could slowly adjust his mental state in accordance with the [analysis systems] requirements and project a small mental barrier in his mind to regain his connection to his mana.

-However, Leon looked at the secondary solution with speechlessness.

[Method 2: Use your soul-bound grimoire to cast a magic nullification spell on the handcuffs]

In the panic of the situation, Leon completely forgot that he had a grimoire that was directly bound to his soul and could cast magic without requiring mana. Nor was he specific enough with his request to the [analysis system].

What Leon wanted was the ability to escape the handcuffs, which could have been done by simply using the grimoire to destroy them.

Leon used an [advanced cleaning] spell to directly disintegrate the handcuffs with magic and cleaned his body that smelled of sex. At the same time, Leon cast [cure] spell to dispel the claw marks that the leopard girls had given him.

Shaking his freed wrists and feeling his spellcasting ability recover, Leon sighed.

If he had kept calm, Leon would’ve remembered that the grimoire could be used to cast spells in a magically nullified environment. This was one of the functions that he’d already discovered when creating his own magical barriers.

Panic prevented him from remembering in the heat of the moment.

Checking the time in the [analysis system], Leon had only a few minutes to get to class. He hurried out of the girl’s bathroom.

Before entering the classroom, Leon thought of the hypnotic suggestion that had been implanted on him yesterday…

Pulling out his grimoire, Leon cast a variety of strong mental protection spells that would last for the entirety of the day. Although the spells were likely not enough to completely block Ms. Elina, they provided a degree of spiritual comfort.

The class today went extremely smoothly, Leon learned about various modern magic spells and Ms. Elina specifically went over the various evolutions of spell models in the past 100 years.

Ms. Elina, the cow-girl teacher, taught a variety of spell models and their component runes. Spells in the modern day had reduced spell models and runes, thus were vastly easier to memorize.

A lot of the optimizations that have been performed in the past 100 years have been in the stage of mass production and popularization.

When teaching, Ms. Elina slowly unbuttoned her white blouse. The nipples of the female cow-girl became loosely visible as she taught the spell models.

Ms. Elina showcased her youthful body; she had cute black horns on the sides of her head and a thin tail that protruded from her buttocks with white fluff at the end.

When Ms. Elina’s white blouse was opened and the nipples of her large breasts became visible through her purposeful movements as she taught, Leon found himself awkwardly shifting in his seat in arousal. His throat felt thirsty and parched.

“If you compare the [fireball] spell from a hundred years ago to the spell model for the [fireball] spell today… The spell model has changed dramatically.” Ms. Elina explained without pausing for a moment, purposefully letting her nipples be sporadically visible underneath the unbuttoned blouse for the purpose of distracting the male elf.

“The required number of runes to learn have decreased to merely three major runes.” Ms. Elina smiled and tapped on the whiteboard, “The spell model has changed into a triangular-type to improve the stability of the spell and allow greater output.”

“In fact, the modern [fireball] spell has become the simplest spell model and is usually used to teach complete novices about the existence of spell models.” Ms. Elina approached Leon’s desk, and purposefully spread her blouse to fully display her breasts.

“Leon, why don’t you state what the three major runes of the modern fireball method are?” Ms. Elina leaned over his desk, giving him a complete view of her exposed breasts. Her hand spread apart and rested on either side of the desk.

“Heat, projectile, explosion.” Leon gulped as he spoke, feeling a strong desire to suck on her nipples and drink her milk from her breasts. It felt like an instinctive desire, and a thirst built in his throat.

“Can you explain how the modern fireball spell manages to prevent the spell from exploding instantly without a [delay] rune?” Ms. Elina saw the desire in his eyes, and teasingly quizzed him further whilst letting her breasts approach closer to his face.

Leon licked his lips in desire for tasty milk and controlled himself, barely managing to bring his thoughts back to the question of magic at hand.

The [analysis system] projected the question in written format before his eyes to allow him to think about the question.

Although this information was not taught in the class, an educated guess could be made about the mechanism with his knowledge of spell models.

“It should be a byproduct of the triangular structure of the spell model, so that the explosion only happens when a disruption happens to the equilibrium.” Leon theorized, and his eyes were drawn to the nipples of the cow-girl teacher as he spoke.

“Correct…” Ms. Elina squeezed her breasts together with her arms and purposefully let him stare at her nipples from a close distance to arouse his thirst for her milk, “When the fireball hits the target, the projectile rune is disturbed. The stability of the triangular structure is destroyed, which leads to a strong explosion as the heat and explosion runes interact.”

After answering the question for the class, Ms. Elina was relatively satisfied with the desire and thirst in Leon’s eyes and returned… but the cow-girl teacher hadn’t expected Leon to be able to think clearly enough to answer her questions.

Ms. Elina continued to review various modern spells and compared with the older version for Leon’s benefit.

The cow-girl teacher kept her blouse unbuttoned for the rest of the class, and distracted Leon with various seductive actions that displayed her nipples to him.

When he looked around the class briefly to see if anybody cared, Leon discovered that a good portion of his female classmates had also removed their shirts and were displaying their breasts. This left Leon in a state of embarrassment and arousal.

As Skitty stated the other day, the social acceptance for female nudity had dramatically increased as women were in competition for limited men.

This meant that even if a female went around with their breasts completely exposed, it was completely socially acceptable. This didn’t change the sexualized nature of breasts and nipples being exposed to some men. In fact, it was because some men were attracted to their breasts that girls choose to expose their chests.

In this culture, socially speaking, the actions of the beast-kin girls in the classroom were not too different from men in the gym taking off their shirts to expose their muscles.

Showing off their upper body to the opposite sex was simply part of the appeal of the action.

By the time that the bell rung, Leon felt extremely relieved. His thirst for the milk of the teacher had growing over the course of the class.

The bell rang and class ended, a batch of female classmates that had completely exposed their bare breasts surrounded him.

“Leon, how about we go to the casino to play together?” A female rabbit-kin with black fluffy rabbit-ears and a cute black tail asked. The rabbit-girl squeezed her small breasts into his right arms in a teasing fashion.

“Yeah, why don’t you gamble with us?” A feather-clan beast-girl with brown wings that flapped playfully behind her. She leaned over his desk and seemed to be intentionally showing her breasts to him.

A sheep-girl with a fluffy mane around her neck and delicious-looking chocolate skin, sat on the desk beside him and stated. “We can gamble on clothing if you want!”

The three girls were clearly seducing him with their breasts exposed and their playful actions.

“Another time.” Leon couldn’t handle their enthusiasm and could only tactfully refuse.

“Does the weekend work for you, then?” The sheep-girl projected her calendar and asked.

“Yeah, let’s have fun on Saturday!” The rabbit-girl grinned and squished her bare breasts into his arm.

“Are you free Saturday at noon?” The feather-clan beast-girl flapped her brown wings, and leaned across the desk toward him. Her bare breasts and nipples before his eyes.

Leon was speechless for a moment.

The previous tone that he said another time was clearly of politeness, not acceptance.

“Is there another time that would be preferable for you?” The feather-clan girl asked with curiosity and enthusiasm.

“I’m too busy with studying at the moment... Let’s talk about it next week.” Leon sighed and gave up resistance, the social tone and atmosphere was difficult to outright refuse.

“Great!” The sheep girl joyfully laughed. “What is your phone number? We’ll keep in touch.”

Silently pulling out his phone, Leon displayed the number.

After exchanging communication numbers with the three girls, they finally left the classroom and chatted with each other in excitement.

“Ugh… maybe it’ll just be gambling?” Leon muttered and tried to convince himself with a statement that even he could hardly believe, as he could feel the impure intentions oozing from the three girls.

Forget it.

Leon would figure something out when they asked in the future.

After shooing away the beautiful butterflies that were hovering around him with impure intent, Leon looked at Ms. Elina and gulped. The mature and bountiful breasts of the cow-girl teacher invoked astringent desire in his heart.

The beautiful nipples of the teacher were ripe for drinking from, and Leon felt a strong thirst in his body to enjoy their deliciousness.

“Let’s head over to my office for the milking session.” Ms. Elina’s plump and round buttocks sat on the desk at the front of the classroom, and her legs teasingly spread in a fashion that showcased her panties.

“Good.” Leon gulped; his eyes locked to her breasts.

Ms. Elina smirked with the feeling of his gaze on her. Feeling the increasing desire in Leon’s eyes and his awkward shifting with an erection visible in his pants, the cow-girl teacher crossed her arms under her breasts and lifted them to stimulate the desire that could be seen in his eyes.

The addictiveness of a cow-girl’s milk when directly drunk from the nipples was nothing to mock.

An ordinary person simply cannot bring themselves to quit drinking after a taste due to the addictive nature, and Ms. Elina had further imposed a permanent [hypnotic suggestion] spell further stimulating his desire to drink milk directly from a cow-girl’s nipples...

The capability of Leon to refuse her offer had been directly eliminated.

“Let’s go…” Ms. Elina walked toward her office, and felt the warm fire of arousal in her stomach simply thinking about the desire to be milked.

They arrived at the office of the cow-girl teacher shortly.

The office was an enclosed room with a single window that displayed the campus from the second floor.

A large desk with simple chairs in the back of the room, and a large comfortable couch in the left corner of the room. Whiteboards for writing on the opposite wall.

“Leon, why don’t you take a seat…” Ms. Elina gestured to the large couch in the office, her fluffy cow-ears flicked to the side.

The cow-girl teacher adjusted her body and crossed her arms to squeeze her exposed breasts together. The attractive red nipples of the cow-girl gently moved with her subtle adjustments.

Thirst filled his throat as Leon glanced at the nipples of the cow-girl, and the desire to drink her milk covered his more rational thoughts.

Leon moved to sit down on the couch, and looked upward toward the teacher.

Ms. Elina’s attractive body that elicited desire with every movement towered above him and the cow-girl teacher approached him, and sat directly on his lap. Her thighs resting on either side of his body and the sweet fragrance of the cow-girl filled his nostrils.

“Why don’t you have a drink~?” Ms. Elina let her soft warm breasts rub into his face, and her right nipple against his lips.

Leon instinctively opened his mouth and let the nipple enter his lips, and proceeded to begin sucking.

The sweet and delicious taste of the milk of the cow-girl flowed into his lips. The savory and addictive nature of the milk caused Leon to instinctively crave more. His hands moved to her plump breasts and desperately pumped the milk out of them. The soft sensation of her breasts squeezed between his fingers and flooded his mind.

The instincts of Leon’s body understood that the nutritious milk of the cow-girl was extremely good for him, and further enhanced the deliciousness of the taste to signify this facet.

His conscious mind had lost control of his body, and only the unconscious reactions of repeatedly milking the cow-girl were left.

His erection hardened further from the [lust crest] and knowledge that he was sucking on a female nipple.

Yet, even if Leon’s mind wanted to pull away, the endless thirst of his body forced him to continue milking the cow-girl regardless.

“That’s a good boy, drink...” Ms. Elina sensed his desperation and her lips curled into a smile, and applied pressure with her groin against his erection. “Get lost in your desire for the milk of cow-girls.”

Leon felt the pleasure on his penis, but was unable to respond. His mind was entirely focused on milking the delicious, sweet milk of Ms. Elina and didn’t care about anything else.

The desire for her milk had been building the entire class period due to the hypnotic suggestion, and Leon’s body was already addicted to the delicious taste.

Maybe, if cow-girls didn’t offer their milk to him, Leon would be able to temporarily overcome his addiction… but once he tasted a cow-girl’s milk directly from their nipples again, Leon’s body was instinctively furthering his dependance and desire for the substance.

The more milk that Leon drank from cow-girls, the stronger this addictive reaction would be until Leon would instinctively have a ravenous thirst the moment that a cow-girl’s nipples were exposed to him.

Ms. Elina reached toward his pants and began stroking his hardened erection in a pleasurable manner, it wasn’t yet time to jump to the final act.

For now, Ms. Elina stroked his erection with her soft hands in a steady fashion through his pants.

As Leon approached the edge of orgasm, Ms. Elina would gently stop and let him calm down… before continuing to stroke along his full length with her hands.

Ms. Elina wanted him to associate milking with endless pleasure, and the optimal way to do that was to control his pleasure centers and influence him with endless sexual pleasure.

Throughout the entire process, Leon never stopped his milking behavior and continued drinking the milk from her breasts. He was completely unable to protest or escape.

Although Leon felt the inappropriate behavior of the teacher and mentally wanted to stop it, his body felt the addictive milk flowing down his throat and refused to do anything that might slow the milking behavior for even a second to stop her.

When the entirety of Ms. Elina’s milk had been drunk from her right breast, Leon felt a strange satisfaction in his body and an intensive desire to orgasm.

“What are you doing?” Leon barely managed to pull away after the entirety of her right breast had been milked dry, a strong thirst for milk remained in his throat.

Her right palm continuously pleasured his erection and sent waves of desire throughout his body.

“Shh… Don’t think about it.” Ms. Elina leaned forward and rubbed her other nipple into his face. Her soft warm breasts squeezed into him and she used an advanced charm spell that plowed through his mental defenses. “Treat this as a special reward for paying attention and answering questions in class, just be lost in the pleasure~”

Leon’s mind was in chaos and his mouth instinctively locked around the nub of her other nipple that rubbed into his lips.

His tongue gently lapped at the nipple to demand each droplet of milk.

His hands instinctively squeezed her breast between his palms and felt the warm softness in between massive arousal.

The warm delicious taste of her milk flooded into his mouth, each pump bringing liquid deliciousness into his mouth that couldn’t be replicated.

Each time that Leon pumped the milk from her breasts, Ms. Elina’s palms pleasured his erection in tandem with his movements.

This time, as he approached orgasm, Ms. Elina had no intention of holding back.

Leon retained his mind enough to question her, it meant that he needed relief to completely forget about his worries.

Her hands continued to pump his erection through his pants in tandem with his movements until the seeds of life building beneath his erection exploded like an active volcano.

In a singular instant, Leon felt endless pleasure as he released due to the desirable movements of the cow-girl teacher.

Despite this pleasure, Leon’s body never stop draining the milk from her breast. Leon was unable to restrain his desire for the delicious milky substance that continuously flowed into his throat in streams from milking the cow-girl.

Unable to control himself, the [lust crest] continued to harden his erection and improve his arousal despite the sage time.

Ms. Elina never stopped pumping his erection despite feeling the seeds of life that had spurted from within him on her palm.

This process continued indefinitely until the milk inside her breasts had completely emptied.

Despite the fact that her nipples had been completely emptied of milk, his body continued to pump on her breasts desperately attempting to collect a few more droplets of milk from her nipples.

Only when absolutely no droplets of milk formed from his actions did Leon’s thirst subside and a strong sensation of satisfaction overflow his body.

Leon gently pulled away from her nipple, his mind felt like it was filled with mush.

“Good boy~” Ms. Elina released his erection, and gently stroked the back of his head and played with his hair. “Did you enjoy our milking session?”

The bountiful breasts of the teacher were displayed before his eyes, and his hands were gently squeezing the warmth of her bare breasts.

Leon absentmindedly nodded.

His eyes stared at her nipples with intense arousal.

Although his mind felt a little hazy, he enjoyed the milking session and still had a modest desire to drink her milk.

“I’m glad~” Ms. Elina teasingly pulled his head between her breasts and squeezed him in between them.

The softness of the cushioning of her breasts squeezed into his face and filled him with warmth. The embrace of the cow-girl felt warm and comfortable like a mother’s material love.  

“Don’t forget to stay after class so that we can have our milking session every day~” Ms. Elina whispered into his ear with an advanced charm technique. At the same time, she teasingly played with his erection. “-And, if you do well on the next exam, I’ll give you an extra special reward~”

“Mmhm~” Leon responded in pleasure due to her teasing.

“See you tomorrow~” Ms. Elina forcibly controlled her own desires for the cute elf and released him. As she turned around, her thin fluffy tail flicked into his face. “You can stay in my office as long as you like~”

The cow-girl teacher tightened her blouse and buttoned it, before walking out of the office.

Leon felt disoriented and stared absentminded in space for several minutes.

“Ugh…” Leon shook his head, slowly regaining his composure.

Leon felt that his pants were wet from his seeds of life and released a [cleaning] spell on himself. Then teleported back to his bedroom in the elven villa.

 

0