14 – Understatement
87 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Sun is still not up when Henry decides to go for a run to burn all the energy he has for Amy. He already took a cold shower but his burning prurience for Amy hasn't died out.

He parked in front of the nearest coffee shop and chose to run around the block while waiting for it to open.

'It's been a week since I haven't slept with any woman after getting Amy's offer, how come I fail to restrain myself whenever I'm with her? I have to see Dr. Martin before my trip.' He thought as he jogged through the still-sleeping street.

After 4 laps, the coffee shop is finally open. He went in and was immediately greeted by the employees who recognized him as he was a regular there.

He was about to order when his phone rang.

Back in Henry's mansion…

Amy's phone alarm goes off; an hour and a half after Henry took off. As she looked for her phone, she found the note that Henry left her.

<Went out to run and buy coffee, call me when you wake up>, down below is Henry's number. She saved his number on her phone but decided to not call him yet.

She makes the bed first and looks for her dress but all she found was the nightwear that she was wearing last night. She blushes when she recalls her erotic encounter with Henry and she unconsciously touches her cheeks with embarrassment.

"I am definitely not wearing that again," she murmured.

She tried to check if Henry put her dress in the closet or bathroom but it was not there. As much as she wanted to go out of his room to look for it, she didn't want to come across his house workers when she was only wearing Henry's shirt with nothing underneath.

She doesn't have any choice but to call him. She's starting to feel tense when she thinks of their intimate moment earlier. But her nakedness situation right now needs to be addressed whether she likes it or not.

"Hello… Henry?"

Henry's phone only rang once and he immediately answered it.

Amy got nervous upon hearing his voice, even though she was the one who called him, she was not really prepared to talk to him yet.

[Good morning love. Your timing is perfect, I'm in a coffee shop now. What would you like me to order for you?] He hurriedly asked.

"Cappuccino with extra cream would be good," Amy replied.

[I'll order that then. I will not take long. I'll be there in a few minutes, see you soon] Henry then hung up.

"What was that? I was not able to even say my purpose for calling." She groaned.

Amy went to Henry's closest to find something that would fit her while waiting for him. She briskly heads towards the bathroom and turns on the shower.

It was only now that she had a better look at how vast the bathroom was. The shower has a glass wall and a frameless glass door. There's a water closet that houses the toilet in frosted glass.

Near the window is an egg-shaped freestanding tub large enough to accommodate 2 people. The bathroom is modern in style with a touch of glam. The floor is made of white marble, and the shower wall where even bookmatched, showing how expensive it is.

The bathroom vanity has 2 sinks, obviously created for a couple. She was surprised that the style was not too masculine even though it was technically a bachelor's pad.

There were dry and nicely folded towels which she took after she was done. She wore the oversized shirt she found in the closet and then dried her hair.

After she was done, she walked back to the bedroom where she found the door to the balcony wide open. She moved closer and found Henry with coffee cups in his hand and 2 maids setting up the table with what looked like their breakfast.

Henry looked at her as soon as he sensed her presence.

"There you are," he handed the cups to one of the maids and took the paper bags on the sofa.

"I bought you clothes yesterday while you were in the salon but I forgot to bring them here when I carried you last night."

Henry handed him the paper bags and she took a peek at what was inside. She saw different kinds of fabrics and it seemed like the clothes were all branded.

Amy went to the walk-in closet to check the clothes Henry gave him. She took out everything in the paper bags and placed them on the small table in the center and as soon as she was done with the last bag, her jaw dropped at the sight in front of her.

Lacy sexy thongs with matching brassieres in black, red, beige, and blue were displayed before her. She searched everything thoroughly trying to find "normal" underwear but found none. She doesn't know if she will laugh or cry about her situation.

She never dared to wear these kinds of undergarments but this shameless boyfriend of hers was bold enough to personally buy them for her. She wanted to ask him calmly if there was other underwear that he bought but deep inside she was close to getting furious.

She rushed back to Henry hoping that the maids were already done setting up the table. To her luck, Henry was already alone on the balcony waiting for her.

"Did you only buy 4 underwear?" She asks with obvious annoyance in her voice.

"Yup, you don't like them?" Henry asks innocently.

"Like? Is an understatement. I don't wear such things!"

Henry's lip pulled up after taking a sip from his coffee, "but I like them. I wouldn't buy them for you if I didn't. I can already imagine you wearing them. How will it feel on my hand when I remove them from your soft skin?" He never removed his gaze from her while teasing her.

Amy was trying to breathe in and breathe out while counting in her mind trying to calm herself while listening to his daydreaming.

"This is the last time I give in to your perverted thoughts, only because I don't have a choice, you maniac!" She then stormed out and went back into the walk-in closet to change her clothes, leaving Henry laughing at her words.

Amy decided to wear the blue undergarments and floral chiffon dress that goes until her knees.

As soon as she joins Henry on the balcony for breakfast, he notices Henry's hair and clothes are so sweaty but instead of feeling disgusted, she starts eyeing his body intently.

Unaware of the body's owner observing her, she unconsciously bit her lower lip trying to suppress a smile because of her own pervy thoughts.

'I wonder what will Mary say if she finds out that I am imagining touching this man's body after I saw it last night.'

Henry knows exactly what she's thinking with the way she's looking at him when he looks at her. He was pleased with how things are flowing between them and hopes to have more of that.

"So, do you want me to take it off," he asked with a teasing smile.

Shaken from her pondering she stared at him innocently not understanding what was his question, "Remove what?"

"My shirt… You seem to be undressing me in your mind," he said.

"I absolutely not!" She felt all her blood rush to her face after being caught having those thoughts.

Henry let out a mirthful laugh but Amy was blushing due to embarrassment. He likes Amy's reaction whenever he teases her. It was raw and unfiltered. He can read her emotions quite clearly even though she says the opposite.

"Do you always run early in the morning?" She was curious since she didn't expect him to be up so early on a Saturday.

"Not usually especially on weekends, but I might do something to you if I stay. I was on the verge of making you scream my name out until you passed out. You have no idea how much I wanted you, Amy. It was so hard to stop myself knowing that you want the same thing as I do," he explained shamelessly.

Amy felt her face burning knowing that Henry was right and could see right through her even if she denied it. Nevertheless, she likes seeing him smile and laugh. He looks so handsome in her eyes.

As much as she wanted to watch him being this carefree she wanted to talk about something else to stop him from teasing her.

"By the way… uhm…since we are in contract now… uhm… I have to inform Jayson's doctor of my decision… so I want to ask about… Uhm… the payment…" She was looking down at her fidgeting hands trying to formulate the best sentence without looking like she was a paid escort.

It was a humiliating moment but this is the reason why she agreed to the contract in the first place. So in her mind, she tried to convince herself that there was nothing shameful about it.

"It is all done," he stated.

Amy blinked at Henry trying to understand what he meant. For all she remembers, she hasn't received anything yet.

Seeing her confusion, he explained further.

"Last night, after you signed the documents, Rei already talked to Dr. Correy and arranged everything. We will meet them after breakfast so I can sign the papers."

Amy was amazed and shocked at the same time at how fast the arrangement was, she just stared at him trying to digest everything.

"Amy, I know you love your nephew and niece so much and wanted to take care of them but the doctor suggested having the operation overseas. He knows a specialist who could definitely help Jayson. This way the chance of success and recovery is higher, what do you say?" Henry dawdles at his words trying to gauge her.

"How much will it be? I would love it but I am not sure if I can afford it." Amy was already informed about that option a few months back but she dismissed it knowing that it would cost a lot.

"Don't mind the amount, you can earn it later. All I need is your approval and Rei will handle it." He wanted to give her his best but all he could do was to give her options and hope that she would accept more from him.

Seeing hesitation on her face, he added, "If you're worried about who will take care of him while abroad. Talk to his grandparents to see if they would agree. I will handle their accommodation and things that they need as long as they need it."

"I wanted to decline your offer, Henry, I really do. But I will not. You are right, this will be better for him. I am sure Robert and Alice think the same way that I do. But let me repay you if it goes over budget," Amy firmly said in the last part.

Henry's mind is already drawing up plans on how can Amy 'repay' him and he cannot hide his excitement with just the thought of it.

"Let's talk about your repayment after I get back. I will be on a 2-week business trip starting Monday. So for now let us focus on transferring Jayson to an overseas hospital."

Amy nodded.

They went to the hospital as planned, as soon as they finished their breakfast.

0