17 – Deal
82 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Unknown to Amy, earlier in the hospital, Henry took the opportunity to visit his psychiatrist, Dr. Martin.

"Good morning Henry. I didn't expect you to come here today. Tell me what happened," Dr. Martin gestured for Henry to take a seat.

"I think I'm in trouble. I haven't had sex for more than a week now and I'm afraid I might regress to my previous ways," Henry worriedly informed Dr. Martin.

"Hmm… I see. What's the reason it took this long? I thought contracting women works for you. Is it not the case now?" Dr. Martin asked.

"I'm in a contract now but she's different. She is the girl I told you about. And there's a man close to her who's in love with her. And since I am not doing my regular routine, my hands are itching to do something to him," Henry said.

Dr. Martin clasped his hands and placed them on his desk. "The one from the cafe?"

"Yes, you know that I tried to avoid her since I was 17, that's why I turned into what I used to do then bedding women to keep me out of trouble but she found her way to me. She's the one who offered me the contract," he sighed heavily thinking about his dilemma.

"And you said yes?" The doctor tried to confirm his assumption.

"I did. I wanted to decline at first but Rei convinced me because she needed money. He said that if not me, she might look for another man since she's really desperate and she got the idea after hearing Rei," he explained as he scratched his head.

"I do not understand this Henry, if she offered you first, why not do it? You're not kids or teenagers anymore. You don't have to hold back. Looks like she knows what she's doing anyways."

"I can't Doc, if I do it, I am her first. I want to make her first special and memorable and not buy it. I thought I would be able to forget her but I didn't. Over the years it just kept on growing as I put it aside. You've got to help me.

I want to wait for her to be ready and it's not now. But I don't know how to hold back. My temper is getting shorter and shorter. I really really want to punch someone who will get on my nerves first," he said with a brittle voice.

"Alright, I'll give you some suggestions and light medication, and let's see how it goes," Dr. Martin then gave him some instructions and suggestions.

********

Amy woke up when the sun was already shining bright. She wrote a lot last night and lost track of time as she was inspired to incorporate her sensual encounter with Henry into her book. She washed her face and brushed her teeth right away to see if she was still not late for breakfast.

"Good morning Ms. Bell," she was greeted by Demi as she climbed down the stairs.

"Good morning, have you seen Henry?" She asked.

"He's in the gym, I'll take you there," Amy nodded.

Demi left her by the door of Henry's home gym which was located in the east wing of the mansion near the herb garden.

Amy slowly pushed the door to take a peek at what's inside. She heard voices and one of them was from Henry and another was from Rei plus voices from women. She got curious and when she fully opened it, she saw Henry, Rei, and her security team all sweaty in their gym attire.

Rei and Ava were currently engaging in hand-to-hand combat. The fight was so intense that they did not sense her presence.

Rei was good and seemed like not holding back even though he was fighting a woman. But what impressed her more was the way Ava fought. She kept on dodging Rei's attack like it was nothing to her.

Rei launches a double roundhouse kick to Ava. She countered the first one and caught Rei's leg on the second. She pulled him and brought him down to the floor.

Amy clapped her hands upon seeing that it ended their fight.

"Wow! Ava, I am impressed. I guess I am lucky to have you as my bodyguard," Ava smiled at Amy and slightly bowed while still catching her breath.

Henry moved closer to her and kissed her on the lips. "Good morning love. Seems like you slept well."

"I slept late rather than slept well. I was writing and lost track of time. Did you eat breakfast?" She replied.

"Not yet. We were waiting for you. Ava and Mitch will also be your fitness trainer starting tomorrow. And they are good; remind me to give Rei a bonus for finding them."

Rei heard what Henry said and decided to butt in.

"How about you double that bonus, I was the one who found Amy, the love of your life," he proudly said as he put his hands on his waist.

"Shut up Rei if you don't want me to change my mind… Dave go and tell Charles that you guys will be joining us for breakfast," Henry instructed.

Amy tugged Henry's shirt to get back his attention. "Can I have 1 round with Ava too? Or perhaps Mitch?"

Everyone was flabbergasted at what they heard. They didn't expect that from Amy. She looks sweet and naive; she doesn't look like someone who can fight.

"No," Henry quickly disagreed.

"Looks like your girlfriend has a death wish just after 2 days of spending time with you. What did you do Henry?" Rei pointed teasingly while trying to suppress his laugh and Henry glared at him.

"Hmm if you don't want me to fight them, then I'll fight you instead," she looked up at Henry hoping for a yes.

"No. I'd rather have you fight with me in bed than here. It's better to hear you moan from pleasure than from pain after getting hit."

Amy flushed pink and gently punched Henry's chest while the rest looked at each other. They can't believe that this is the notorious Mr. Henry Welsh that they are working for.

They heard things about this man before they got hired and they strongly believe that he is someone who can kill someone by just looking at them.

Hearing him shamelessly flirt with Amy in front of everyone made them think otherwise.

"How about a deal?" Amy tiptoed and whispered to Henry. "I'll let you do whatever you want with me tonight if you win," she bit her lower lip seductively trying to hide her laugh and wink at Henry.

Henry went wide-eyed after hearing it.

"Anything I want?" He asked.

"Mmm…" Amy nodded.

"Are you sure about that? I will not hold back and you better be ready for it," he was exhilarated and started to think of the things he would want to do to her. This is his most awaited moment.

He thought that perhaps this was Amy's way of telling him that she wanted to sleep with him but was too shy to tell him directly because there was no way he would lose to her.

Henry has been trained in different martial arts since he was young. He was a rebellious teenager who always looked for trouble to vent out his anger to the world, for losing his family. It was Dr. Martin who advised his uncle, Trevor Welsh to enroll him in sports as a way to cope with his unfortunate past.

Amy wanted to spar with any of them. It's been a long time since she had not practiced with someone after the accident. She does train by herself when she wants to rest her mind but still sparring with someone is more exciting for her.

"Yes, I am sure. Wait for me I'll change," she said.

Ava and Mitch secretly asked Rei if he had an idea of what was the reward the two talked about.

Knowing Henry, Rei was sure that it was something obscene by just looking at how Henry was smiling from ear to ear. Rei, Ava, and Dave even make a bet in favor of Henry since they know that he will not lose if the reward is bed exercises with Amy.

On the other hand, Mitch took Amy's side, thinking that she could be a wildcard.

"I am sure Amy will win," Mitch confidently declared.

"Oh come on! There's no way she will win," Ava countered.

"Ava is right Mitch, there's no way Henry will let her win if sleeping with her is what is at stake," Rei said.

"Dave, why do you think you are so quiet," asked Mitch.

"I think, the Miss will win," he murmured.

"What? So why did you bet on Mr. Welsh? Don't tell me you are just letting Mitch win. Do you like her?" Ava exclaimed.

Dave: "..."

Mitch: "..."

Amy entered the room before Dave could say something to Ava.

As soon as she's back. Rei and her security team took their respective seats to watch the match of a lifetime.

"Let's start!" Amy told Henry.

"Oh don't get too thrilled baby. It is I who should be excited or do you plan to lose?" Henry smirked.

"Ha ha! Don't be so sure Henry. If I win you will do whatever I say today," Amy started stretching to warm up.

"Sure! Anything you want. I'll make this quick so we can get right into my reward. Don't worry I'll make your defeat painless," Henry can already picture him winning and he plans to scoop Amy up and carry her to his bedroom as soon as he wins.

 

0