21 – My Reward
102 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was still early in the afternoon when Amy finished packing Henry's suitcase with the help of Demi. She learned a lot about Henry's preference in clothing as the head maid enthusiastically informed her of every little detail that she knew about her boss.

Amy decided to head to the kitchen and make something for Henry. Something that she can sneak into his suitcase to surprise him once he unpacks his belongings.

As soon as she was done, she decided to write some scenes for her book using the experience she had with Henry in the botanical garden as a reference. She was so inspired and even used their kiss as one of the intimate scenes in her story.

She tried to recall every detail of their kiss from start to end. This made her blush thinking of how brazen she was to pull Henry and attack him like that. It was so not like her to do something so seductively aggressive to a guy.

Amy was immensely lost in her own world while writing her book. Their date today really motivated her to write ardently a lot of words as she inserted different romantic scenes into it.

She was so focused that she did not notice that someone was already standing behind her looking at her work.

"Hmm… are you writing about me?" Henry teasingly whispered to her ear before he licked her earlobe making Amy jolt from the chair.

Amy was stunned when she turned around to face Henry. He was grinning devilishly, obviously teasing her.

"N-no… I-I…" she stuttered while trying to answer him. She was out of words; she didn't know what to say and was thinking about which part Henry saw.

"It's ok, I don't mind, in fact, I'll be happy to help you. When I come back, we can go to different places so you can better describe them in your book. That's what you're writing about, is it not?" Henry stated.

Amy smiled awkwardly, relieved that Henry only saw the part where she was describing the rose garden and not their intimate moment.

"I am here to fetch you, I was waiting but you seemed to have lost track of time. It's dinner time and I'm hungry, so shall we?" Henry extended his hand to her and Amy took it willingly.

She notices that Henry seems to be in a good mood while eating dinner. He was quiet but didn't have his usually stoic face.

"Amy, remember you told me back in the hospital that I will get a reward from you?" Henry casually mentioned while cutting the meat on his plate.

Amy looked at him and started to get nervous. She was wondering what kind of reward this man would ask from her. "I do remember. Did you make up your mind on what reward you want?"

"Mmm… let's take pictures of us later in the garden," he said.

"That's it? That's the reward that you want?" She thought it was so easy.

"Yup," he tersely answered.

Henry then instructed Ava and Mitch to take pictures of them. Ava instructed them to stand in front of a trellis with climbing vines that had lots of flowers, where the lighting was good since it was already dark.

"Move closer to each other so the flowers and lights can be seen too," Ava said.

Amy followed as instructed. Henry has a different plan in mind though.

"Ava, count before taking the pic," Henry said and Ava just nodded.

"Okay boss, look here and smile. One… two…" Ava started counting and before she reached the end of the counting, Henry suddenly grabbed Amy's waist startling her.

It made her look at him which made Henry smile as this was his plan, to make her face him.

As soon as he met Amy's gaze, he raised his hand in a stop gesture towards Ava and kissed Amy on the lips.

"...three," and they heard the clicking sound of the camera.

Ava gasped as she covered her mouth; she was not able to react fast when Henry gestured for her to stop.

"I'm sorry boss, it was too sudden, we can just delete it" Ava tried to explain but Henry grabbed his phone from her before she could delete it.

"It's perfect, I was not stopping you. This is the shot that I want, you're a good photographer, Ava" he praised as he looked at the pictures taken using his phone.

Amy on the other hand just stood still on her spot wondering what just happened. She was pulled back from her trance when Henry asked for her phone which she simply complied.

Henry took a moment to type something on her phone before returning it to her. "I saved my contact information on your app since that's how we can contact each other while I'm away," Amy just nodded and they all went back inside.

As they climbed the stairs Henry held Amy's hand and whispered to her, "Can you sleep with me tonight?"

'What???' Amy froze at his words, her face turned crimson. She did not expect that, right that moment. She was thinking of spending more time with Henry tonight since he will be away for two weeks but sleeping with him did not cross her mind.

It made her excited and nervous at the same time. She will finally be one with him tonight. She will be his and he will be hers.

Henry smirked at Amy's reaction, he pinched her nose and said, "Relax, don't be so tense. I only mean you sleep beside me tonight. I will be away and I will surely miss you, so I want to spend my whole night cuddling with you."

Amy released a heavy sigh of relief which didn't go unnoticed by Henry.

"What? You look disappointed, are you expecting something to happen between us more than cuddling and sleeping? Just say so and I am willing to oblige," he teasingly uttered.

Amy furrowed her brows, embarrassed at her own thoughts, "Do you want to sleep alone tonight?"

Henry chuckled at her answer and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. "I'm just kidding, let's go to my room. Let's watch a movie on the bed, it's still early."

Henry let Amy decide on which movie they were going to watch and settled on the bed as soon as the movie started.

Henry was true to his words, he restrained himself from doing naughty things to Amy. They were both sitting on the bed with their back resting on the headboard. However, it doesn't mean that his mind was doing the same.

Henry wants to spend all of his time with Amy before his trip and doesn't want any distractions.

"I have another request before I leave if it's ok?"

Amy nodded and paused the movie to give her full attention to Henry.

"Can you turn off your phone until I take off tomorrow? I just want you to concentrate on me while I'm here" he pleaded with puppy eyes to convince her.

To his surprise, Amy agreed with no hesitation and turned off her phone. She also wanted the same. That's why she put her phone on silent and hasn't looked at it since dinner.

Their home movie date was nice and the two soon went to sleep.

**********

Henry's flight was early the next day and he decided to drop off Amy at the hospital before going to the airport.

"Love, I transferred our pictures last night to your phone. Do not remove it no matter what. I'll punish you if will disobey me, and you will not like my punishment," Henry said firmly.

Amy felt that his warning was quite serious and easily agreed since she didn't see anything wrong with it.

When Amy arrived at the hospital, she instructed Dave and Ava to buy breakfast for everyone. It was only six in the morning and she was sure that the kids and their grandparents hadn't eaten anything yet, while she and Mitch went straight to Jayson's room.

"Good Morning Aunt Alice, Uncle Robert," she greeted as soon as she entered the room.

"Oh dear, good morning, you're finally here. Mary and your cousins are trying to reach you but your phone is off. What happened to you?" Alice told Amy.

"Is there something wrong in the cafe or farm?" She worriedly asked as she stroked Jena's head who was sleeping peacefully on the sofa.

"No, nothing like that. Uhm… They were asking about the man who kissed you in the picture, but I don't know what I should tell them. So I just told them to call you but your phone was off," Alice explained.

Amy's brows creased trying to think which picture they were referring to. She turned on her mobile phone which beeped nonstop as soon as it went online.

She opens some messages from her friends and cousins and then checks the picture that they are talking about on her social media.

Her eyes almost bulged when she saw her profile picture. 'So this is the transferred picture that he is talking about huh,' Amy amusing thought inwardly.

0