Thirteen
488 5 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My eyes fluttered as I woke up slightly disoriented and immediately I was assaulted by smells, sounds, new tastes from the air, bright lights from the sun, and new feelings from the air pressure shifting around. My senses had improved tremendously, there was a reason Wolverine was one of the best trackers for a reason.

"Tsk." I sucked my teeth slightly annoyed as my new senses overloaded me, these weren't like the ones I could control from the spider bite, these were passive and constant.

The spider bite gave me much better passive senses for sure but I was able to control them fairly well but the wolverine senses gave nothing to control while also being extremely strong but the difference between my senses and Spiderman and Wolverine's was that I had a combination of both of their senses which made mine far more potent.

After becoming more comfortable with my senses, I sat up and leaned against the wall before raising my right hand.

"Hmm..." I said as I watched three adamantium claws sprout from my hand, I wasn't sure when I would use them but it's better to have them not to.

'Let's test if I got his regeneration.' I said to myself as I brought my claws down and cut my arm before watching it heal rapidly.

"Good." I said aloud impressed by how fast the cut healed.

I wouldn't hide the fact that I was being affected by the feral gene I inherited from Wolverine, I now understood why he was slightly aggravated all the time, even now I could feel a slight sense of aggravation while also being ready to jump at anything, I was certain that my day to day actions would change some from now on.

"I'm heavier." I said as I moved off of my bed, it wasn't difficult for me to move but I could feel that I was around 510lbs (or) 231kg, plus my loud and heavy steps spoke for themselves.

Done going over the things I gained from the system incentive I made my way into the bathroom while ignoring the tingling sensation that covered my entire body, I quite literally felt even the smallest change in the air, my sense of touch improved tremendously.

'Seem's outside of my bones changing I had a small growth spurt.' I said to myself as I looked in the mirror.

My canine teeth had become sharper like come versions of Wolverine while my muscles had become bulkier, not like a bodybuilder but like someone who exercises religiously. I had also grown around two inches (or) 5cm in height making me who was already giant even taller, I now stand at 6'9" (or) 205cm.

Not really caring about my change I got into the shower and was forced to get used to the sensation of thousands of drops of water touching me which wasn't easy, it would take me a bit to get used to all these new sensations and my almost primal instincts I had gained.

'My adamantium skeleton will make me a target of those who can manipulate metal but if my plan works then it won't be a problem any longer.' I told myself as I dried off.

While the adamantium skeleton would make me durable by an extreme amount it also held its own negatives and that was the fact that those who could control metal could affect me but I had a plan for that.

Bones produce blood cells and my new ones are no different, my goal is to infuse my adamantium bones with void energy according to my calculations would cause a mutation and transform the bones into something stronger than adamantium bones into what I call void bones which would eliminate the weakness of them being metal but this wasn't the best part.

If I'm successful in this process my bones would produce not only blood cells but also void energy which would effectively increase and replenish my magic reserves at all times, no longer would I need to worry about running out of magic to use, but this depended on how fast my bones would produce void energy, this was something I couldn't achieve with my regular human bones.

It should be mentioned that all of this was calculated in my head and while I did believe I was right about everything since the Limitless Pill had boosted my mental prowess tremendously, there was always a chance I had miscalculated but once again, I doubt that's the case.

Finished drying off I threw on some clothes before making myself to Raven's room, it was 9:12, which was the time I said I would come over.

 "Morning." Raven said after opening the door but her brows furrowed a few seconds later.

"Did your meta gene evolve last night?" Raven said as she grabbed my hands gently, her skin was soft, softer than anything I've ever felt.

"Yeah." I replied, I didn't like lying to her but this was the only way for my change to be accepted and understood by not only her but the League.

Meta gene evolution wasn't rare in this version of Young Justice, the Meta humans were far stronger than usual here, but so were all of the heroes and villains, this wasn't the canon Young Justice I knew of for other most part. Meta-gene evolution happened to people randomly, according to Beast Boy, his skin didn't turn green until his third meta-gene evolution, and only after could he shift into any animal.

"Did it hurt? I heard it was painful." Raven said with concern as she held onto my hand.

"It was fine." I replied as I felt myself easing in Raven's presence, since waking up I had been in a state of aggravation while on constant guard, I was ready to jump and attack at any time but with Raven, I seemed to be able to calm down.

"Really?" Raven asked me as she gripped my hand tighter.

"Mhm." I hummed in response as I walked into Raven's room while she closed the door, we didn't have class today so we were free to do what we wanted unless there was a mission.

"What did you gain from the evolution?" Raven said as she flew to her bed before I got on as well.

"Better senses, instincts, body, and these." I said before showing Raven my claws.

"Metal?" Raven said quizzically as she scanned my claws.

"Yeah, I don't know why though." I lied again which was aggravating me.

"But there are negatives to my evolution." I said getting the purple-skinned beauty's attention.

"Such as?" Raven asked with concern.

"It's hard to explain, I'm in a constant state of aggravation and my instincts demand certain things for me which will cause my behavior to change." I replied trying to narrow it down, I didn't want to act in a way that she didn't anticipate and that was the reason I told her.

"I see." Raven said as she fell into thought.

'She's cute.' I thought to myself as I picked Raven up and set her in my lap.

"You look beautiful." I said into Raven's ear as I held her tight.

Raven was slightly surprised at first but after a moment she wrapped her arms around me before responding.

"Thank you, Daud." Raven said with a small smile.

We sat like this for a while until I turned on the TV and laid back with Raven who placed herself on top of me again but this time I was certain I wouldn't control those urges I felt yesterday, I didn't want to but before I did anything I would warn her, I could at least do that.

"Perhaps we shouldn't lay like this, I have a hard time controlling myself." I said as Raven lay on top of me.

"...I didn't say you had to control yourself." Raven said softly and then I had a sudden realization, yesterday Raven was constantly scooching up which caused my hands to slide down her back and close to her ass, that was her invitation which I didn't take.

"..." I didn't respond and instead flipped over causing Raven to be under me.

I stopped for a few moments as I hovered over Raven, I was taking in her beauty, she was gorgeous and her purple skin took it to a whole other level, I couldn't find a single flaw even with my enhanced vision.

Raven looked at me expectantly as I looked down at her, I knew what she wanted and it would be a first for the both of us but that didn't scare me away, in fact it made something inside of me even happier, I would mark her as mine with a simple but significant thing.

Slowly I leaned in until our breaths were touching our faces and I watched as Raven closed her eyes slowly as her lips puckered ever so slightly, that was all I needed for an invitation I needed.

Leaning down a bit more our lips connected and immediately as they did I could feel our deepen to an unfathomable extent but that wasn't my main focus, Ravens lips were. The lips of this woman tasted like sweetened black cherries and I loved it. Our kiss started off with a few pecks before it became more, we had already moved on to a deep French kiss. It wasn't just me who was lusting after her, we've both been wanting each other on a deeper level but only now have we crossed that barrier and taken the steps to do so.

Our tounges fought for dominance relentlessly as our hands explored each other's bodies. Raven had ripped off my shirt while I had done the same to her top leaving her in the one piece she wears under her regular clothing but this was enough for me to get to touch the skin of her ass.

(Raven and her current outfit)

ddt

yy

ddt

"Mmm~" Raven moaned into my mouth as I squeezed her bubble butt, I was currently seated on the bed while Raven was holding onto me with her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck, this provided me plenty of room to grab her ass and I did plenty and I couldn't express just how great her ass truly was.

I don't know how long we did this and I didn't give a single fuck either but I couldn't help but be aggravated when someone knocked at the door and interrupted us, this was my time with her.

"I'll get it." I said as I set down the heavily breathing Raven, she wasn't in the state to see anyone, I was an aggressive lover and she was the only outlet for that aggression.

"What?" I said as I opened the door not caring that I had no shirt on.

"Is Raven here?" Starfire asked.

"Yeah, but she's not available now." I said as I looked down at the redhead.

"Oh, I must have interrupted mating, I apologize." Starfire said before leaving.

"..." I didn't understand Starfire's thoughts and after a few seconds, I decided to not care and closed the door before returning to Raven who was watching TV with her clothes back on.

I didn't say anything to Raven and instead opted to get into bed before pulling Raven to me so that we could watch TV while cuddling, two in one.

To be continued...

25