Chapter 10: The meeting with the blue orb
263 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A small fact about energy exhaustion which was written by Moris Kent to spread awareness.

It is very common for low-energy sentient race's energy to be exhausted easily which is not that harmful to them but when an energy-rich sentient races member exhausts all of their energy they will suffer a lot of damage to their body as these energy-rich race members bodies are mostly made up of energy so when they suffer from energy exhaustion their bodies also lose stability which when decreased too much can result in their deaths which is why the energy-rich races shouldn't be as callous as the low-energy races. I am writing this fact because I have seen many energy-rich race members die of this so I wish to spread this awareness.

 

Chapter 10: The meeting with the blue orb

After Will had fainted from exhausting all of his spirit energy. All the flower buds which were growing from the incubation vine had begun to rapidly grow at a visible speed as all of the spirit energy which Will had shared before fainting had started to be absorbed by the growing flower buds.

Then in just a few minutes, all the flower buds started to blossom into many different colorful and glowing flowers. Then a few more minutes after they had bloomed the flowers started to lose their petals and a blue cloud of spirit energy started to be released by each of the flowers. After all the flowers had finished releasing these blue clouds of spirit energy. The blue clouds of spirit energy started to swirl into a more concentrated density cloud just like how Will had been before he had evolved and became many little spirit wisps.

***

A nameless newborn spirit wisp just gained consciousness and started to look around its birthplace.

Nameless spirit wisp pov

Wow what is this place, and what am I? Then just as I questioned myself and everything new around me. I abruptly learned a large amount of knowledge including the progenitor and who I am and that the other creatures who are floating like me are my brethren from my instinctive knowledge.

Wait for a minute, why can I speak? It's so weird that I just somehow know how to do it but why do I know this? Then just as I was about to once again begin a Q&A session with my instinctive knowledge, a brethren of mine who was closer to the big hollow in the tree from which we were born suddenly started to call the rest of us towards the hollow in the tree. Also, it looks like me and my brethren all seem to have a telepathic connection through which we can speak to each other as I could hear everyone telling me and the ones who were furthest from the tree hollow to hurry and go to the hollow.

Hmm, I wonder what's in that tree hollow that everyone is so agitated like this. Following my other fellow spirit wisps I also started floating towards the tree hollow when I reached the place. I saw a three or four times larger spirit wisp which my instinctive knowledge informed me was the progenitor of all us spirit wisps and the mother of us all.

So when I saw the unconscious pure white spirit wisp progenitor my body immediately started to give my spirit energy to the progenitor. Also even if I tried to stop it my body just wouldn't move as if my body wasn't mine anymore but even if I could stop helping the progenitor I would still choose to help the progenitor as I feel an extremely strong connection to the progenitor and it's also soothing and comfortable to be near the progenitor.

***

Will's pov

After I had fainted from exhausting all of my spirit energy. I opened my eyes to a dreamlike completely white world just like the one where I had met void and yes I have indeed decided to name the mysterious black humanoid entity void as it's seriously very annoying to just keep calling it the mysterious black humanoid entity so I instead decided to call it void from now on as it was darker and blacker than obsidian or space itself just like the void.

Anyways that's not important as the most important matter at hand is what in the fucking name of all that's holy is this place. Then just as I was wondering what the hell was happening, a small pure blue orb that stuck out like a sore thumb in this completely white world appeared out of nowhere, and an elderly woman's voice started to speak from the orb.

“Hello, Will you must be curious as to what is happening here right now but sadly I don't have enough time to answer your questions so instead I will grant you an Ex grade skill which can help you to have higher chances of survival in this new world you now find yourself in just like a freshwater fish in a saltwater ocean.” 

Then as the orb said that a considerable chunk of the blue material which made up the orb suddenly started to break apart and turn into blue gas which continuously kept going inside of my body even though I wanted to react.

An unknown force was restricting my body and not letting me move an inch and I was only able to move once all the blue gas had entered my body when the blue orb which was almost on the brink of collapsing started to speak again. 

“I have sent all the necessary information to your system interface in the form of a main quest which will help you to bring back the spirit kind once again into the myriad worlds where it once belonged and the quest will also assist you in creating a true safe haven for all spirit kind amongst the countless sentient races which inhabit the myriad realms.”

Then as it finished speaking the blue orb completely shattered into countless pieces and as my consciousness started to fade out of this world a final goodbye was heard from the blue orb. 

“Well, then it's almost time for you to return to your body so I bid you farewell and wish you luck in adapting to these new uncharted waters you find yourself in, May The Azure Light Of The Spirit Realm Guide you”.

10