Chapter 11: No longer alone part.1
246 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 11: No longer alone part.1

Hmm, is that light? am I finally waking up from that dream-like world of pure white as I thought, I slowly opened my eyes and yes I now have actual eyes or something similar to that as they are more like a white mist solidified into a pure white pair of eyes though even this is way better than not having any real humanoid feature and just being a shapeless clump of blue fog.

Then as I finally opened my eyes the first thing I saw was the scene of many spirit wisps gathered around me as they continuously kept giving what small amounts of spirit energy they had to me without stopping even after I opened my eyes.

“What the hell!!!” I backed away to make some distance between myself and the many spirit wisps surrounding me and cried out in surprise at the many spirit wisps surrounding having forgotten about what I was doing before I became unconscious and went to that pure white world and met the blue orb.

***

Nameless spirit wisp pov

After about twenty or thirty minutes of me and my fellow spirit wisps supplying our spirit energy to the pure white spirit wisp progenitor who was unconscious finally started to wake up as they opened their white eyes.

Though what happened after was unexpected as the awakened progenitor actually cried out in surprise after seeing me and my fellow brethren and jumped back to make distance between us. This reaction of the progenitor seemed to have a great impact on all of us spirit wisps as we all suddenly felt extremely sad for the first time in our small life after being born.

Yet for some reason, I seemed to be able to resist this extreme feeling of sadness far better than everyone else which allowed me to still be able to move around instead of being unable to do anything due to the extreme sadness like the rest of the spirit wisps.

So the first thing I did after resisting the extreme sadness was to talk to the progenitor through my telepathy skill.

***

Will's pov

After backing away from the small spirit wisps who had been gathered around me I noticed that all of the small spirit wisps suddenly started to act weirdly almost as if they were crying from sadness though one spirit wisp which was smaller than the other spirit wisps seemed to be able to resist whatever was causing the other small spirit wisps to act weird.

Then just as I was wondering about what was happening right now and trying to find out what I was doing before I had fallen unconscious by combing through my memories. I suddenly felt a small mental link trying to connect to my mind, huh this is weird who is trying to connect with me? Then even though I knew that I shouldn't just allow any random mental link to connect with my mind as it could potentially be dangerous I still couldn't win against my curiosity, So I of course allowed the mental link to connect with my mind.

Then just as I allowed the mental link to connect with my mind, an innocent young girl's voice came through the mental connection. “Oh great progenitor may I please know why you are so surprised right now, did we do something wrong that displeased you then please do tell us and we will make sure that it doesn't ever happen again”.

Huh, how did this person know that I am a progenitor? Then just as I questioned how the other person figured out that I was a progenitor. I suddenly had a great idea of using my spirit sense to figure out who the other person who was talking to me is. Then following my idea I immediately activated my spirit sense which I noticed had increased in level to lvl.2, as the skill activated I could clearly notice that the range of the skill had increased and I also sensed that the small spirit wisp which I had noticed could resist whatever was affecting the other small spirit wisps was the one who had spoken to be just now through the mental link.

Hmm this is surprising I had no idea spirit wisps could use telepathy though it might be only usable between spirit wisps and no one else because of which I didn't know I had it since I didn't have any other spirit wisps with me previously. Anyways I am so fucking happy that I can now at least speak with someone else even if the someone is a spirit wisp that's good enough for me.

Then after adjusting my thoughts and having finally remembered what the hell I was doing before I had fallen unconscious, I started my very first conversation in another world with a sentient creature. “Hello, little one I am happy to see that you were born healthy and as for your earlier question you and the other spirit wisps have done nothing wrong to displease me so you do not need to worry about it”. Hmm, is this way of speaking okay or am I acting too weirdly? Man, it's hard to speak like a progenitor when I have never spoken with another, though I must say it is pretty exciting to act like a noble progenitor like this and I did want to try it out once at the very least.

Then as I was wondering in which way to speak with them I noticed that all of the spirit wisps which were previously looking like they were suffering from sorrow suddenly started to all look extremely happy or at least I think they are happy. Well, it's a bit difficult to understand the emotions of a bunch of faceless spirit wisps so not very sure of anything at the moment.

“Oh, great progenitor I am very happy to know that we haven't caused you any discomfort". Then just as the smallest spirit wisp said that with great relief in its voice. All of the spirit wisps suddenly started to fall to the ground and lose most of the blue glow which they have on their body.

“Oh no! looks like all of them are out of spirit energy because of which they fell unconscious” after seeing this I immediately used my energy-sharing skill to replenish the newborn spirit wisps spirit energy. Man, I am a really bad parent to think I made all of the newborn spirit wisps run out of spirit energy right after they were born. It could have been so fucking dangerous if I didn't have the energy-sharing skill since spirit wisp bodies are made up of spirit energy so giving away one's spirit energy is like giving away their blood and flesh for these newborn spirit wisps.

I continued to scold myself for this mistake as I gathered up the unconscious newborn spirit wisps and used my new ability to manipulate plant life to create a big bed where I carefully placed all of the newborn spirit wisps and kept replenishing their spirit energy reserves.

11