Chapter 18: A very weird message
173 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 18: A very weird message

Mmm as I started to open my eyes I saw all the spirit wisps had gathered around me like the last time which was also quite adorable in a way. Yawn! Man, that was a very good sleep. I must say that I felt very relaxed after having exhausted myself in the last fight. 

Though I really should do something about this problem of continuously losing consciousness as it's a real pain in my ass when I am trying to count how many days have passed as I can't tell how long I was out cold and it's also dangerous as I am very vulnerable in that state.

Then as I was immersed in my thoughts, Loretta's voice sounded in my mind through the mental link. 

“My Lord, how are you feeling now, are you fine or is there anything wrong?” 

“Oh no, you all don't need to worry as I am completely fine now though I appreciate your concern”. 

Man, these small spirit wisps are so adorable that it makes me smile whenever I am with them which nothing else in this world can do.

“Anyway since I am now awake all of you don't need to worry anymore and should go back and rest as I know that you all have been skipping your rest because you were all worried about me”.

Then as I said all of them started to scatter to go and rest. Alright then since that's taken off for now let's check out the appraisal status windows of the wolves and the wolf leader which I managed to appraise at the last moment before escaping.

Also, I should make it a habit to always appraise any new monsters I meet. After all, the skill doesn't affect my energy storage and it's always useful to have information. After all, information is a kind of essential power as well. Then as I was thinking that the appraisal status windows opened up.

Appraisal status

Name: Wolfwood

Race: Nature Werewolf (sentient)

Age: 258 yrs

Titles:

Caretaker of the Ever Spanning Spirit Woods.

Servant of the Guardian of the Ever Spanning Spirit Woods

Skills:

Active: Nature magic (C) lvl.5, Dominating aura (E) lvl.2, Mana absorption (D) lvl.3, Summon Nature Guardian (C) lvl.1.

Passive: Mana regeneration (D) lvl.3, Mana Element Augmentation (Nature)(C) lvl.2, Life Connection (C) lvl.1.

Hidden skills: 4 active and 2 passive

 

Appraisal status

Name: N/A

Race: Lesser Nature wolf (non-sentient)

Age: 6yrs (Average age)

Skills:

Active: Mana Reinforcement (E) lvl.4, Forest Navigation (E) lvl.2, Nature Magic (D) lvl.1 (Sealed).

Passive: Pack Tactics (E) lvl.5, Animal instincts (D).

Oh wow man that was pretty unexpected like I knew that the wolf leader was not normal but now it looks like he was someone pretty important. Also, why is it that the wolves seem to have Nature magic skill and why is it sealed like that for all the 36 wolves there and the nine I had met also didn't use nature magic but why is that?. Also, it looks like the wolf leader or I guess Wolfwood was indeed a member of a sentient race called the nature Werewolf race.

Hmm this is concerning as according to the appraisal status the Wolfwood individual was a servant of the guardian of the Ever Spanning Spirit Woods which I presume is the name of this forest and since it's the guardian of the entire forest it's power must be leagues above me and it could be seen by the fact as just one of it's servants has multiple C rank skills and it might even have a B rank skill among the six hidden skills.

Also thinking about it now I really lucked out there or else I wouldn't have been able to escape Wolfwood if he hadn't severely underestimated me since he's so fucking powerful I hope we don't ever meet again. Also I really want to take a closer look at the description of the titles and skills but it looks like my appraisal skill's level is still too low to see more details.

Hmm What should I do about it?... Oh well it's not like thinking about it will help in the current time since I am still very weak to do anything about it so knowing more wouldn't help me at the present so let's focus on getting stronger and I should also get ready for the next batch of spirit wisps who will be born at the end of this week.

Then after deciding what I am gonna do right now I opened my status window to see.

STATUS

NAME: N/A(WILL)

RACE: LESSER GUARDIAN DRYAD (SPIRIT WISP)

LEVEL: 6 (105/160)

GENDER: N/A

MANA: 300/300

SPIRIT ENERGY: 400/400

RACIAL SKILLS

SKILLS (NEW)

TITLES

SYSTEM SHOP

QUESTS

INVENTORY

Oh looks like I have levelled up from that battle though it would have been weird if I hadn't after that ordeal and it also looks like I acquired a new skill though I wonder why did the system not notify me about it during the battle and only show it when I opened the status tab. Then as I thought that a system message very different than any of the previous ones popped up in my vision.

SYSTEM ADMIN MESSAGE

Hello Mr.Will it's a pleasure to talk to you for the first time. I am the system administrator for the Ever Spanning Spirit Woods part of the system and have heard your query regarding the system which I shared with the other administrators who all agreed to add more functions to your personnel system and if you are wondering how the hell we talked everything through in a few seconds then it's because time doesn't exist for us or more specifically we can go outside of the time zone whenever we want allowing us to do anything in a few seconds or a moment. Well then enjoy your gift and goodbye Mr.Will.

Also if you are thinking of asking us about your matter then we cannot help you in any way but if you have some question feel free to ask your system about it and it should answer as long as it's within your system access authority.

BYE BYE SEE YOU LATER SMOOCH!.

Uhh what the hell did I just read… Ok wait a sec I need to sit down and process all these new discoveries so let's calm down and relax for a while so that I don't panic as panicking will only make things worse.

Thanks for reading my novel, if you like it then do consider dropping a rating or review. As they will be greatly appreciated.

Also if any of yall wish to support me or read 4 or 10 chapters ahead of the others feel free to check out and perhaps join my patreon. link below.

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=83723730 

6