Chapter 19: An informational chat and a new friend
166 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A note on weapon structures.

Weapon structures are powerful magic artifacts created with the help of the system which can use full powered skills even though they are not living individuals who are part of the system.

Chapter 19: An Informational chat and a new friend

After about half an hour had passed, Will finally calmed down though he did get some mental goosebumps whenever he thought about it because it was as if a man was sending a flying kiss toward another man which is creepy as hell. Anyway, let's forget I ever saw that last part of the system message, and let's see what new functions did the system admins add to my personal system.

Hey, system can you now answer any questions I might have?

Yes, host I will answer any questions you might have as long as it's within the host's system access authority so ask anything you want to know.

Hmm in that case tell me about all the new functions that were added to my system by the system admins.

The host can only see the functions which the host can currently access and not the ones which are still locked so would the host like to see the unlocked functions?

Yes, I would like to see the unlocked system functions though I would have liked to see all the new functions but I guess this will suffice for now.

Showing the unlocked new system functions.

 

In-built system assistant:

An assistant who can answer all the questions which the host might have as long as the answers are within the host's system access authority and it can also help the host navigate the system more easily.

Custom Notifications setting:

A function that was added after a query was filed by the host to the system admins who determined it was a valid request. It allows the host to create their own notification settings using the help of the in-built system assistant.

In-depth spirit guardian panel:

A function that lets the host see in-depth information about their spirit guardians and lets the host see their future evolution paths and decide their evolution choice when they evolve and many more things can be done using this function which the system assistant can explain when necessary.

Improved kingdom management system (Early access):

A function that should normally only be available to progenitors who have more than 1,000,000 members in their race and have more than 100,000 race members who are stronger than C-rank non-sentient monsters. It allows the host to build various advanced structures and also lets the host manage their citizens more easily and has some other functions which the host can ask the assistant for more details.

Man, it feels like I'm in a game when I read these functions as they are more something a modern-day fantasy game would have though I know that this is not a game, and I only have a single life meaning no respawns for me like in a game as it's real life. Then as I was thinking that an idea popped up in my head.

Hey system assistant it's not really nice to keep calling you a system assistant like a mobile assistant as you feel more like a person to me so I have decided to call you Silphid from now on. So tell me Silphid you like the name? Then after I asked Silphid that question I immediately felt a warm emotion from Silphid as if they were too embarrassed to talk so was expressing their gratitude this way instead which made me laugh a little at how human-like their reaction was.

Oh yeah, Silphid, can you tell me what the difference is between a town or city management panel and a kingdom panel?

Yes, host, you see, a city or town management panel only allows access to low or mid-level structures whereas a kingdom management panel allows access to high-level structures such as magical protection fields or calamity rank weapon structures.

Hmm, I see also can you tell me how powerful a calamity rank weapon structure is?

A calamity rank weapon structure has the power equal to a full-powered A-rank attack skill which can unleash a tremendous destructive power that is equal to a real calamity thus the weapons are called calamity ranks. An example would be how a single blast of a calamity-rank weapon can raze half of a small continent to nothing but ashes and only individuals who have A-rank or higher protective skills can survive.

Wow that's so fucking powerful and you are telling me this is just the power of an A-rank skill then just how powerful must an S-rank be.

B-rank and higher skills can only be obtained by evolving lower-level skills or by accomplishing certain feats.

As for the information on S-rank skills, the host is currently not strong enough to learn about it.

Ah, that's unfortunate news since it means I can't just buy an S-rank skill with skill points and instead have to evolve low-level skills into S-rank or accomplish a feat to get one. Anyways, let's not waste time thinking about these skills which I can't even obtain right now, and spend some more time chatting with Silphid to get more information.

Thanks for reading my novel, if you like it then do consider dropping a rating or review. As they will be greatly appreciated.

Also if any of yall wish to support me or read 4 or 10 chapters ahead of the others feel free to check out and perhaps join my patreon. link below.

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=83723730 

6