Chapter 27: The star shrine part.1
120 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The item ranking system.

These are the item ranks from weakest to strongest.

Mortal < Low Magic < Mid Magic < High Magic < Transcendent < Divine < Relic < True Relic.

 Chapter 27: The Star Shrine Part 1

While Will was still recovering from his injuries after having summoned and analyzed his new spirit guardians who were then sent back to the spirit realm since Will did not require them at the moment while he was still recovering.

Wolfwood had traveled a few more kilometers after he had gone through the transfer gate to reach a majestic mountain that was so tall that its peak even pierced the very sky and one could hear the monstrous roars of all the monsters which inhabit the mountain which echo throughout it informing every living creature near the mountain of the presence of the fact that anyone who steps foot inside this mountain should be prepared to die at the claws and fangs of these monsters.

***

Wolfwood pov.

As I stand at the foot of the Sky Howl mountain I can't help but tremble a little as I stare at the massive mountain which pierces the sky and is filled with bloodthirsty beasts who want to kill and eat you in every corner of the mountain.

“Man I really hate coming near this place but I have no choice but to come here since I must deliver this piece of information to the lord”.

After gathering as much of my courage as I could gather I take out a very small ring-sized shard of glass which is automatically appraised by the system.

 

Minuscule Shard of the Star Dust Orb

Grade: Low Magic

Description:

This is a minuscule shard of a Star Dust Orb which was very carefully separated from the Star Dust Orb. This shard is still weakly connected to the Star Dust Orb even after it was separated due to the strong magic power of the Star Dust.

Effect 1: Alert.

When this shard is broken it will send an alert to the Star Dust Orb from which it was separated together with a three-word message. The first three words uttered by the item user will be automatically inputted as the three-word message.

 

“Whew alright let's do it”. As I take a deep breath I put some force into my left hand where the minuscule shard of Star Dust Orb was, to break it.

As soon as the shard breaks a large amount of mana is released from the shard it rapidly gathers in the form of a mana orb hovering in front of me.

“It's a message. ”

After I finished speaking the three words, the mana orb hovering in front of me immediately flew towards the peak of the Sky Howl mountain leaving a faint blue trail of mana in its wake.

Then after a few moments of wait, a grand stair of light descended from the peak of the mountain. Seeing the grand white-colored stairs descend from the peak of the mountain I immediately knelt on one of my knees while lowering my head. Then after a few seconds, the white-robed priestess-like messenger with an hourglass figure, long grey hair, and an exquisite complexion slowly walked down the stairs.

She had a benevolent expression on her face which would not have been weird if it weren't for the immense murderous aura rolling out of the white-robed messenger like waves.

Feeling the messenger of the lord's murderous aura I couldn't stop myself from trembling nonstop as my mind started to fill with dread and my limbs started to lose their strength. Even then I kept trying my best to maintain my posture unless I ended up irritating the lord's messenger at which point I will be as well as dead.

As my inner struggle to keep my posture was going on, the lord's messenger finally reached the end of the pure white grand stairs and started to speak with a monstrous and horrifying voice that didn't suit the pretty white-robed priestess-like figure of the messenger at all and gave anyone who heard it many goosebumps.

Wolfwood, tell me what is your reason for coming here and it better not be something insignificant or else you know what will happen. ”

As the lord’s messenger spoke, I could clearly feel the messenger's murderous aura flare a little, getting ready to kill as soon as I dare say something wrong.

“Oh, great Messenger of the Lord, I have a very important report to make to His lordship”. As I say these words somehow managing not to stutter even once under the pressure of the Messenger. The Messenger, fortunately, decides to restrain her aura, finally letting me relax a little before I start to speak again after getting a nod from the Messenger to continue.

“About nearly two days ago I had a surprise encounter with some newborn spirit race members. Seeing them I immediately attacked and captured them in a root cage before they could run away, though after a little while a stronger druid-type spirit race member suddenly ambushed us out of nowhere trying to rescue the captured newborn spirit race members then when I tried to intercept it. It suddenly used a shadow element skill to merge with the shadows to avoid me while I had been surprised at the fact that a druid-type spirit race member had used a shadow element skill. Then immediately after freeing the captives it immediately escaped. ”

As soon as I finished speaking I noticed that the white-robed messenger's face which had a benevolent expression before suddenly changed to a serious expression as she realized the gravity of the situation.

“Hmm this is indeed important information that the lord should know of, as soon as possible so follow me Wolfwood. ”

As she spoke she turned around and started to walk up the stairs again while motioning for me to follow which I immediately did.

Thanks for reading my novel, if you like it then do consider dropping a rating or review. As they will be greatly appreciated.

Also if any of yall wish to support me or read 4 or 10 chapters ahead of the others feel free to check out and perhaps join my patreon. link below.

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=83723730 

5