Departure (98)
222 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Great Gate, Outer Courtyard, Hidden Flower Sect.

"Did you get what I asked for?" Ruvan asked while checking that all his preparations were in order for the mission.

"Yes~ Fortunately for you I have a couple of contacts with some Elders from the Mining Department" Sefia said with a capable smile as she handed Ruvan a small bag.

"Wow~ What a diligent girl we have here"

"Are you sure Edmar will take the bait?"

"I'm pretty sure he bit him already... Ever since you made your friends divulge some information to his girlfriend I've had a couple of idiots following me everywhere" Ruvan said with a smile as he cast a sidelong glance towards a couple of silhouettes moving behind a nearby tree.

"You should be careful anyway... Remember that Edmar is one step away from the ninth stage of the Golden Core Realm. He's also a pretty capable warrior, so keep that in mind..." Sefia said with a slightly worried look.

"Hahahaha you've already repeated it to me more than ten times..."

"Don't worry. I'll take care of that guy and his henchmen in less than a month," Ruvan said with a smile as he stroked Sefia's small head.

"Tssk do whatever you want"

"Hahahaha you look so cute when you pout~" Ruvan joked seeing the adorable pouts on Sefia's little face.

"Very well... it's time to go"

 "Take care of my house for me" Ruvan said as he jumped on Viridis' head.

 "Ssss" "Ssss" "Ssss"

"We're going on a trip" Ruvan couldn't help but give Viridis a couple of palms when he saw how she wagged her tail expectantly. Although many times she could be a lazy snake, other times she liked to go out hunting, after all she was still a predatory beast.

"Don't worry! My friends and I will be taking care of your house while you are away" Sefia said with a smile.

"Give me your hand"

"For what?"

"Just give it to me"

"..." Sefia had kept a cautious distance from Viridis after watching her devour the corpses of Gino and his henchmen, so the idea of getting closer didn't sit well with her.

"Kyaaaa~" Before Sefia could realize it she was carried up to the top of the gigantic snake's head.

"Smoch"

"Wait for my return" Ruvan said after giving Sefia a deep kiss.

"Mmm"

Sefia simply just nodded her head while her ears turned completely red due to embarrassment.

'Fortunately we are on a side street' Sefia murmured with relief to see that there was no one nearby watching them.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"It looks like he's already leaving..."

"Go tell the Boss" Two disciples who were watching nearby ran out to tell Edmar about Ruvan's departure.

"Boss is already gone!!

The two disciples did not have to walk very far to go to meet Edmar. A few streets away was a large group of ten disciples who were preparing their mounts for a long journey.

"Tssk... Hurry up you idiots!! If you don't want us to lose track of you" Edmar shouted to the disciples who were loading the provisions into the spirit beasts.

"Jaire!! Did you find out where that bastard is headed?"

"Yes Boss! Apparently this guy took a mission to protect a small clan in the Desolate Mountain Range"" Said the only intelligent-looking guy within the group.

"Desolate Mountain Range? Why he would go to that fucking place...?"

"Are you sure they gave you the right information?" Edmar asked with his eyebrow raised, after all the Desolate Mountain Range was one of the worst places in the entire region.

"Yes Boss! The Elders of the Mission Hall even showed me the stationery signed by this Ruvan guy where he agreed to take the mission"" Said the guy named Jaire with a serious look.

He himself had taken it upon himself to bribe some of the Elders of the Mission Hall to obtain this kind of information that was usually forbidden to the public.

"What is the reward of that mission?"

"It's four hundred contribution points" Jaire said with a bitter smile.

 "That's a shitty reward for going all the way there... What the hell is this bastard doing?"

"Boss, I don't have a good feeling about all this" One of the few women in the group said at the time.

"Ohh and why do you say that?"Edmar asked with curiosity.

"If this guy is related to Gino's death then he must not be someone simple..." The girl said with some paranoia. She didn't know why but his sixth sense told her that this mission was going to be much more dangerous than they imagined.

"Damn Rossly! Don't be a coward"

"Tssk that's why I said we shouldn't accept women into our gang" Shouted another male disciple with contempt seeing the paranoid attitude of his companion.

"Boss!? Do you want me to cancel the mission? The disciple named Jaire asked with a doubtful look.

"Forget it! Whatever this bastard is up to, we have to find out... Besides, who knows and maybe we'll get some valuable information."

"I'm pretty sure Elder Clayton would be more than willing to pay us a juicy reward" Edmar said with a greedy smile as he climbed onto his mount.

"We have already wasted too much time!! It's time to go"

"Jaire! You're in charge of everything while I'm away. Be sure to keep our exit hidden from the other gangs" Edmar said with a serious look as he pulled the reins of his mount. The other henchmen did the same and quickly five mounts set off.

"Yes boss"

"EDMAR WAIT~!"At that moment Bryana made her appearance. Her sweaty face showed that she had run a long distance to get there on time.

"Bryana! Keep an eye on those girls in your dorm... When we get back I'll personally take care of them kekeke..."

"Whatever you say Edmar" Brayna said with a bitter smile, after all more women for Edmar meant less attention for her.

'I don't even know why the hell I came to fire him,' Brayna muttered in frustration when she saw how she had been treated practically like a lump by Edmar.

Jaire who realized everything threw her a look full of pity which did nothing but increase her bad mood.

"And what the fuck are you looking at?"

"Me? Nothing..." Jaire said with a bitter smile when he realized that he had angered this lioness.

'Should I try to offer Lens and the other girls to any of the other gang members?'

'Ahh forget it! I'm sure Edmar would kill me if he found out what I did while he was away'

Although Brayna's life had become much easier by becoming the mistress of the leader of her district's gang, the reality wasn't as pretty as it seemed either…

From mistreatment to abuse, had been many of the things that Bryana had experienced under the yoke of Edmar. Her beautiful white skin was now covered with bruises which she tried to hide with baggy clothes and a lot of makeup.

It was perhaps seeing her roommates who were still intact, that made her more angry, after all thanks to Sefia none of them had had to be forced to sell themselves as she had done…

"Oh Bryana"

"Sefia" Maybe by chance but she ended up meeting Sefia back home.

"And what are you doing around here?"

"Me? I went to say goodbye to my boyfriend at the door" said Sefia with a gentle smile.

"Is he going on a mission?"Bryana asked playing the fool.

"That's right"

"Ohh... I see"

"And you? What are you doing here?"

"The same... I went to leave a friend here at the Gate" Bryana of course deliberately hid Edmar's departure.

"Oh really?"

"Let's hope they both come back safe and sound" Sefia said with a half smile, which sent a bad feeling to Bryana.

'Could it be? I don't think so... it would be impossible...'

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys!

Tomorrow I will also upload another chapter! 

Att: Dark_Prince

Discord Server for official images: https://discord.gg/yBAzQKBP

11