CHAPTER FIFTEEN: UNLOCKING CHROMASTONE.
34 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER FIFTEEN: UNLOCKING CHROMASTONE.

 

 

“Your bodily presence is what I meant! You physically being here, rather than a projection of yourself.” Kevin explained as calm returned to him. Sophia was surprised that Kevin was already getting used to his new abilities rather quickly. She planned on restraining earlier or binding him to a contract where he wouldn’t be as free as he is now to wield power as he wished.

“Okay then. Let me introduce myself again, I am Sophia Zenith of clan Zenith. Please, cultivate this planet. This planet only has under a century after my last attempt to save it.” Sophia said as she lowered her head a little.

Kevin sighed a little after that and with a thought the both of them disappeared from the riverbed to the skies overlooking the inhabitants of planet Sylvie. It was as if the sky became a platform for these two powerful entities to walk on as clouds occasionally flew past them and below them.

“You are getting rather comfortable using your abilities as the father head.” Sophia commented as she saw herself and Kevin up in the skies the next second.

“I am not obligated to save this planet or help your sister get her revenge. From the sounds of things, I better leave before she arrives.” Kevin said as he got up from his dark throne that dissipated into nothingness. Not a single drop of water was on his body as he walked in the skies.

Sophia was feeling conflicted about whether to suppress or let him go but didn’t say or act.

“I will talk to you later.” Kevin said as he was nowhere to be seen.

Sighing deeply, Sophia resigned herself to observe how their potential saviour would act. “Sister, I hope you will forgive me for not being ruthless about this.”

 

 

 

The place where Kevin’s ship landed was guarded by tens of magical fairies as some of the population surrounded the area and more were on their way from each corner of the planet. These magical fairies are as tall as humans on planet Earth despite their name but have veined wings on their backs which would sometimes release a magical dust that would usually aid the energy flow in the planet making it purer than any energy flow in most planets. Fifteen fairies including male and female stood guard around their King's space pod with a sense of pride given that they volunteered freely.

Kevin’s sudden appearance above them made all the fairies cheer for him as he descended slowly to his space pod. The guards around his pod knelt as they formed a procession facing each other in an opposite direction with enough space in between them to let their King pass. There was no doubt in their minds that this was their saviour, the way energy flowed around him as if he had a gravitational pull and the way life around him became ‘more alive’.

Kevin without saying a word ordered the fairies apart from the guards to retreat for a few metres away from him which they did but still watched him from a distance.

“I am already excited to try this out.” Kevin said as he looked at his palm then took a deep breath and placed his palm on the ground.

Light green crystals that reflected the sun grew from the ground all around him as he didn’t even need to turn into a Petrosapien. The crystals grew quickly and formed a small mansion with large windows and a large door. The guards inside were in awe as they saw a living space being created out of nothing with crystal furniture inside, the fairies outside cheered as they watched Kevin’s creation.

“Now, you may go outside. I need to be left alone.” Kevin ordered as he floated an inch above ground. The guards nodded and left through the large door.

I need to prepare myself in case that warden called Sylvie returns. Why am I being exposed to such powerful monsters? Is this how Ben feels when he has insanely strong enemies just lurking around ready to strike at any time?’ Kevin thought as he began to acknowledge and see Benjamin Tennyson in a new light.

Kevin sat in a lotus position midair and turned into a Petrosapien completely. His energy cultivation rate shot up immediately after he transformed! His rate of absorption was higher than what he normally limited himself to in order to keep himself sane since he had not even mastered the energy cultivation technique to its peak where he could just do anything he wanted while cultivating energy passively.

The planet's condition became better even though the amount of progress was almost negligible. Kevin was still in a calm mindset as he let it happen. His mind and body are already on another level and he knew he could take in this amount of energy as his Petrosapien form continued. It took three months for the Petrosapien to change into something else.

Kevin had guessed that his transformation had more in store for him and needed an insane amount of energy in order to unlock those benefits for him, hence why he stayed in his Petrosapien form. His crystalized humanoid appearance slowly became darker and darker. His crystal fingers became purple with each passing week. His bulky appearance a little more trim.

He opened his eyes one day and was surprised at his new transformation. He tried to access his Petrosapien transformation but could not.

“This must be the next level of diamond head then.” Kevin said but noticed that his energy absorption rate had gone up again but he still did not feel scared. Kevin transformed back to his human form and closed his eyes as he tried to access some of the knowledge he had gained from the philosopher’s orb.

He looked for something that would help him in his particular predicament. It was as if he was searching for something in a library as big as a solar system that had valuable information that was just as good as the next one. The only thing he found he could do for now and in the quickest time frame were just two things. He felt satisfied and felt a slight headache afterwards.

Even with the way I am, I can still feel headaches?’ Kevin thought to himself and wondered if he could take on Khan like this.

 


 

Authors notes:

Good day, followers of Heavenly Enel and new readers, I... I am truly sad to hear of a great creator like Akira Toriyama passing. It saddens my heart greatly! I really hope the rest of the mangaka we know and upcoming ones (I also plan to venture as one) learn to take care of their bodies well, get regular health and medical checkups, enough rest even though the fans will always want more so we can see more from awesome creators like Akira Toriyama. 

Akira Toriyama.

I learned how to insert pictures today just because of this sad sad event.

My condolences to his family. 

I haven't been posting since I had an exam and announced that I would be on a short hiatus. Lost a patreon in the process and the student editor I paid thanks to that patreon, once again thank you RICK! The student editor will only help me with a few more chapters and leave since I can't pay him now, yare yare.

Good news! A new fanfic is in the works! Hint: Doomslayer but it's also not necessarily about Doomslayer.

I wish you all a jolly weekend!

3