CHAPTER SIXTEEN: TESSIA.
29 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

 

 

 Kevin spent a few weeks inside his castle of crystal and came out feeling different. He looked at his nails and nodded, his previous experiment with his new transformation seemed to have worked.

"It's time to fix my ship and upgrade it." Kevin said as the same fifteen guards were still outside bathing in the nourishment Kevin provided to the environment. Just his existence alone on planet Sylvie was already considered a miracle according to the people.

"King Kevin! Do you need anything?" One of the guards asked as soon as he noticed Kevin's figure.

Remembering to control his voice he spoke, "Yes, bring up my ship. Or would that be difficult?"

"Consider it done King Kevin." The male fairy responded and two male guards followed him.

'I don't know if I succeeded. I transplanted the purple crystals of the advanced Diamond Head species into my skeletal system but still made them retain their normal colour. At least that should help my durability a bit since its crystals are denser than diamond head crystals.' Kevin thought as he floated in the sky.

'But seriously, would I still retain these powers I have even after I leave this planet?' Kevin's thought was interrupted as time seemed to stop and Sophia appeared before Kevin.

"Well, that depends." Sophia answered, her voice reverberating in the world.

"Oh, and I suppose you don't want to tell me?" Kevin said as he turned to look at Sophia who had a disappointed look on her face.

"You are already doing so well for the planet already! Why leave? Don't you like feeling powerful and being treated as a king? Isn't that what all men want? You can have any of the women here and even the crown queen here would gladly accept you since you are good-looking and the man from the legends. You would basically add immense political value to her on top of being the man that every lady on the planet wants." Sophia vented her frustration with reasons hoping to compel Kevin to stay.

"I would be lying if I said I hate the feeling. But I have to go." Kevin replied with conviction.

Sophia seemed distraught and even contemplated violence but smiled.

"I know you will come back anyway. Once you've tasted power, you will come back for more. I'll be back." Sophia said as she disappeared and time resumed.

"My lord we are back." One of the guards lifted his ship in the air.

"Lower it here carefully." Kevin ordered.

With simple thoughts, rocks and minerals buried deep began to fly toward Kevin's location. A large workshop made of purple crystals formed in seconds as Kevin willed it. He then made a hammer out of purple crystals seemingly out of thin air as the guards watched in awe. More tools and screws made of the same purple crystal formed and floated beside him as he began excavating the rocks for precious metal and such.

After a few minutes of heating up all of the precious metals and minerals into molten lava inside his crystal-generated furnace, he commanded the winds to cool the molten lava to a malleable state and then imagined modifying only his hands into that of a Technomorph and Crystalsapien (Chromastone) to both regulate the heat and modify the ship's parts.

With the Technomorph ability, upgrading his ship was just simple math. The materials provided mixed with the ship's body as he started forging! Some of the guards began documenting Kevin's actions through writing, and various recording magical devices. After making the ship larger than it used to look. He made it sleek and very streamlined.

'What if I just made the outer layer capable of handling multiple hyperspace jumps and the inside sturdy enough to handle those continuous jumps that it would seem like the ship was in cruise mode?' Kevin thought as he got excited about building his dream spaceship. He made more purple crystals for the durability of the ship and gave it the function to absorb any attack fired at it to redirect it to the ship's core and its weapons engagement system.

In other words, he was making a ship that could be considered forbidden tech since it could tank damage, use enemy fire for its maintenance by absorbing the kinetic energy and transforming it into mechanical nanites, and also counter enemy fire all at the same time. Kevin began to laugh slowly with a deep voice as the guards surrounding his workshop began to feel a little uneasy. He already had an idea and means to make an unbeatable spaceship. The lost Knowledge from the philosopher's orb and the pain he went through to get some of its literary treasures were paying off now.

He also updated the artificial intelligence which helped in his mapping system. He wanted to connect it to the wide network of the galaxy and install updated maps and information on it but Sophia intervened and disagreed with that idea since no one knows about the existence of planet Sylvie. If he wanted that then he would have to continue to cultivate the planet till Sophia said otherwise which didn't sit well with Kevin.

All in all, he didn't want to antagonize someone like Sophia since she had been amicable the entire time, and would things to remain that way since she didn't stop him from building his ship.

"My king, a moment?" A female guard asked just outside of Kevin's workshop. Kevin was trying to exhaust his knowledge of spacecraft engineering that he had gotten from the philosopher's orb but was interrupted.

"What do you want?" Kevin asked without looking back as he walked on his ship.

"Well, first of all. Thank you for saving the planet. We have seen so many amazing things that you can do and it truly seems that the prophecy was indeed true." The female guard explained.

"This prophecy you speak of, who fed you this?" Kevin asked still bust tinkering.

"What do you mean fed? We were told. Do your species feed you information? Is that how you communicate?" The female guard asked elated at learning something new from her King.

"Yeah, you can say they feed us a load of… I am only joking. Information is also passed orally amongst other methods." Kevin replied with a tinge of annoyance in his gut since Earth's sarcasm doesn't apply here.

"Oh. Anyway, it was said that when were still on our original planet, a seer prophesied about the end of our planet and you but was cast out and deemed as crazy. But apparently, it was true." The female guard explained with hand gestures.

"And what is your name?" Kevin asked, this time stopping his work to take a look at the guard.

"It's Tessia, King Kevin."

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 NEXT CHAPTER: CANON STARTS!

"...Ben as if watching the ball move slowly made an effort to catch the ball and succeeded. Once again, he had saved his team many times just like he had done over the years. Over time he had learnt to let the strikers score one or two goals against him from time to time before his parents would be considering that football scholarship. The boy is a simple kid, he just wants nothing to get in the way of his sumo slammers and especially his SMOOTHIES..."

Read ahead on the Patreon or support my mangaka journey at Patreon.com/HeavenlyEnel.

Shoutout to our first Blessed Mortal, thank you for your support.

 

 

 

 

3