CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: BLUE BEAST!
80 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: BLUE BEAST!

 

Steeling himself and recalling some fighting stances and techniques from his memories that kept returning to him slowly, Gilgamesh lowered his body, spread his feet apart, and raised his arms. He also let his energy flow to his limbs to enhance his physicality but didn’t envelop them as ninjas commonly would, so as to prevent waste through leaks but ensure a steady and precise stream to the channeled areas.

Seeing Gilgamesh take a strange form, Kakashi threw some shurikens aimed at his legs, but Gilgamesh quickly caught them only to find Kakashi above him, palming his head with one arm to perform a takedown. Gilgamesh quickly passed his energy onto one of the shurikens and flicked it gently in Kakashi’s direction.

Gilgamesh had been practicing his energy control for a whole year until now without doing anything else, so his use in circulating and controlling his energy was perfect. With only a small flick, the shuriken reached incredible speeds and pierced Kakashi’s eye socket.

Gilgamesh smiled inwardly at that sight but was shocked to discover that a log of wood had replaced Kakashi’s figure.

“Ho, you made me use the substitution technique. Not bad,” Kakashi said, appearing behind Gilgamesh, who was already shocked but quickly recovered as he weaved hand signs in a second and pointed his palm behind him.

A violent gust of wind escaped his palm and propelled him forward as he landed perfectly away from Kakashi.

“That’s another way to use the gale palm,” Kakashi said with his palm in a striking position aimed at Gilgamesh’s neck from behind.

“Ah, how did you…” Gilgamesh wanted to ask.

“Well, my legs are longer than yours. Even though your movement is good, you still need time to grow,” Kakashi said as he withdrew his hand.

“But don’t be so down, you made me use a substitution jutsu. I think it’s time for me to leave,” Kakashi tried to cheer up Gilgamesh since someone with a small body like Gilgamesh still needed time to grow; there was only so much he could do right now even with his perfect chakra control.

“I am not mad that I lost, but I lost to a clone!” Gilgamesh complained and ran towards the wooden house in annoyance.

Kakashi sighed and burst into a puff of smoke.

.

.

.

 

“So you are telling me this kid is worth the time to train in basic taijutsu, and The Third wants me to train him?” A male ninja with a bowl haircut, green jumpsuit, and a jacket.

“Is this something that my rival cannot do and needs my help?” The ninja with the shiny bowl cut asked.

“… It’s not that I can’t do a better job at it than you, but I have a mission I have put off for some time now and need help,” Kakashi stressed. His mission in question was the last he was given by his former squad captain, The Fourth Hokage, Namikaze Minato.

The Fourth Hokage noticed how antisocial and depressed Kakashi was at one time and instead of leaving Kakashi alone, he decided to give Kakashi a new purpose, hoping his student would come out of the darkness again and give him a new mission. And that mission was to look after his unborn child and wife at that time. Kakashi’s mindset and mentality ever since then had taken a positive turn, and he would occasionally watch Naruto from the shadows whenever he was in the village and not on another mission. That was his last promise to his mentor.

“Fine, but this is a win for the blue beast of the hidden leaf, Might Guy! I now have one win ahead of you,” Guy, the ninja with a bowl cut, proclaimed and took his win here in his never-ending competition with his best friend and rival Hatake Kakashi.

“These are the coordinates. I just tested him with my clone, but he has the body of a fighter. He is sturdy for a six-year-old. Take care,” Kakashi handed a piece of paper as his body shifted out of space using the body flicker technique.

“A six-year-old huh? Let’s go check out this little booger,” Guy said and left in a flash outside the village.

 

.

.

 

 

Arriving at the destination, Guy sensed an intangible, transparent, and sturdy barrier ahead of him.

“This must be the place. I guess I’ll just let myself in,” Guy said, smiling to himself.

Yamato sent Gilgamesh to run a few laps on the flowing river after he practiced his four chakra natures, which surprised Yamato to no end. Yamato decided to go inside the wooden house and pour himself a cup of hot calming tea.

He could finally leave Gilgamesh unsupervised on the river since his arsenal of recently accumulated jutsus and his good movements would save him if a river crocodile happened to show up.

Yamato had a bad feeling in his head but shook it off and decided to relax with a cup of calming tea. What could go wrong?

“Dynamic entry!”

A loud man was heard and seen flying into the controlled perimeters, breaking the transparent barrier with some effort. Yamato quickly dropped his cup and ran to the source of the noise but had a vague feeling that the voice belonged to a famous ninja in the village.

“You could have just applied your chakra on the barrier at the spot where Kakashi stated in the letter he was supposed to give you and you would have entered easily,” Yamato complained as he sighted Guy near the wooden house.

“…Haha, is that so?” Guy said as Yamato proceeded to reprimand him about manners for a while.

“So, is that noise I hear coming from my new disciple?” Guy asked.

“Probably, he is at the riverside,” Yamato said as he went to fix the barrier again.

“I swear, if this thing gets destroyed one more time…” Yamato muttered to himself as Guy left for the riverside.

 

As soon as Guy arrived, he was greeted with a golden ball of fire flying towards him quickly. Since he was still running, Guy began to spin his body quickly toward the golden fireball with high and low kicks. Guy felt the intensity of the heat that raised his body’s temperature as he marveled.

“Konoha Senpu (leaf whirlwind)!” Guy uttered with youthfulness as he swept and dispersed the golden fireball generated by the wind and force of his kicks.

 


Author's notes:

NEXT CHAPTER PREVIEW: THE POWER OF YOUTH!

"...‘My God, it's just as Kakashi said. His body is more than just durable. It’s like it was built for high-level-intensity battles. But he is so young, is this the natural born body for taijutsu my father talked about?’ Guy was in deep thought and left the flowing river.

“Follow me, young man.” Guy said he went inside the forest opposite the river..."

Read up 20 chapters ahead on patreon.com/heavenlyenel.

Thank you to Winter_Metor, Primera Blessed Mortal. 

 

Remember to stay positive, Heavenly Enel appreciates his followers.

If you like it, which you definitely do, add it to your library and drop some likes and reviews. Don't forget to share your thoughts in the comments. Until next time, stay positive!

 

9