Chapter 206 : Getting caught
490 2 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Knock Knock

"What is it, Anita?" Alex inquired, his attention drawn by the knocking sound.

Anita, who was on the other side of the door, gasped in surprise. She didn't think they knew someone was here, much less that it was her.

What she didn't know was that everyone here sensed her way before she approached the carriage. It's just that since they didn't feel any ill will, they knew that the one coming couldn't be coming to harm them. Not like someone could harm them with Grace present anyway.

Anita calmed her wildly beating heart and answered, "I just wanted to warn you that the meal is ready and the others are already eating."

'We're already finished here, so it's fine to go out and eat. I'm kind of starving myself,' Alex thought.

"Thanks for warning us; we'll come in a bit," Alex replied.

Anita nodded and hurriedly moved away from the carriage.

"Was that Cedrix's daughter? She sounded...tense?" Lilia remarked.

"It's probably because of him," Anna pointed at Alex, "he proposed to marry her, and since then, she's been very on edge around him."

"Proposed to her?" Lilia glanced at Alex with a stunned expression. "Damn, he's fast," she mumbled under her breath.

Alex chuckled upon hearing Lilia's words. "It's nothing like that. I just proposed to her as a way for her to thank me for rescuing her. It was just harmless teasing; I didn't expect the girl to accept."

"So she's someone who's easily teased?" Lilia inquired.

'Was that the only thing you retained from what he said?' the three other women inside the carriage wondered, exchanging speechless expressions.

"Oh, yes, very easily teased," Alex grinned at Lilia.

"I see, interesting," Lilia nodded, a smile crossing her face.

'Poor woman, her suffering isn't close to ending,' Amelia and Anna thought.

"Well, let's go eat. I'm hungry," Alex declared as he removed his hands from around Lilia and Anna's waists. Well, around Lilia's waist, as his hand on Anna's body was on her buttocks.

"You're not going out like that, right?" Anna asked, her tone incredulous.

"Going how- oh, I see."

Alex retrieved a white long-sleeve t-shirt from his space ring and put it on.

"Much better," Anna nodded with a satisfied smile.

"You should also change," she addressed Lilia, whose clothes were covered in blood.

"I almost forgot, thanks," Lilia smiled, appreciating the reminder.

"I will go ahead; I need to contact Candace to arrange the place where the troops will settle," Grace said as she stood up and exited the carriage.

"I'm also feeling hungry, so let's go," Lilia said as she stood up.

When Alex looked towards her, he noticed that she had already changed into a comfortable red and white dress.

"You look beautiful in this," Alex complimented.

"Thanks, you also look handsome in this" Lilia complimented back.

"Like always," Alex grinned.

"Can you two please give us a few minutes with sis?" He requested a moment later.

Anna and Lilia glanced at each other and smiled. They nodded and then exited the carriage, leaving Amelia and Alex inside.

"Come here, you," Alex suddenly pulled Amelia's hands and made her sit on him, a mischievous grin playing on his lips.

"Don't think I haven't seen you pouting this whole time. Why the long face?" Alex inquired as he lifted Amelia's chin so that he could look into her eyes.

"Nothing, it's just frustrating that I can't be all touchy with you like Anna and Lilia, you know, because of the whole secret relationship thing," Amelia replied with a cute pout on her face.

"Well, you knew that something like that might happen when you decided to become your own brother's lover," Alex grinned at her knowingly. "But if you want, we can also be as touchy as you want," he added, a playful glint in his eyes.

"People will then notice what kind of relationship we share," Amelia retorted with a hint of exasperation in her voice.

"Do I look like I care?" Alex smiled at her. "Nothing or no one will stop me from being with my woman," Alex declared as he leaned in, his lips meeting Amelia's in a tender kiss.

Amelia reciprocated his kiss eagerly, her arms coiling around his neck as she pulled him closer.

He slipped his hand into her dress, guiding it gently until it rested upon her pillowy breast, his touch firm yet tender.

The instant he gave her breast a light squeeze, Amelia's face parted from his, and she released a low, sultry moan of delight. Moments later, she eagerly pressed her lips against her brother's once again, their kiss deepening as their desire burst forth.

The two of them simultaneously stuck out their tongues and engaged in a playful and sloppy exchange of tongues, each coiling around the other, their movements becoming increasingly passionate as the temperature inside the carriage rose.

Alex's other hand lifted her dress until it was at her waist level, then with a hint of urgency, he forcefully grabbed her tender ass. Meanwhile, his hand that was fondling her breast shifted its focus to her erect nipple, and roughly pinched it, eliciting a gasp from Amelia.

Mmmm~

Amelia moaned passionately into Alex's mouth as the intense mix of pain and pleasure overwhelmed her senses, sending shivers down her spine.

Without her being able to control it, love juices began leaking out of her sacred cave, dampening her panties with desire.

On the other hand, Alex's dick quickly hardened as the lewd moans of his sister acted like an aphrodisiac, fueling his arousal and desire for her even more.

Much like every time they engaged in such a sinful and forbidden act, Alex and Amelia quickly lost themselves in each other's embrace, their connection growing deeper with each passing moment. Nothing existed for them except each other and the overwhelming craving they had for each other.

However, they were abruptly pulled out of their euphoric state when they felt a wave of mana wash through the carriage.

The siblings suddenly stiffened in the middle of their passionate moment, their bodies tensing as they both recognized the owner of the mana signature.

"Shit, it's grandma," Amelia cursed in panic as she broke the kiss with her brother.

Alex, on the other hand, didn't seem panicked; in fact, he appeared more annoyed than anything else. 'You didn't want to continue further with me, and now you're cockblocking me? Not cool.'

"Shit, shit, shit, what do we do?" Amelia wondered in a panicked tone, hastily adjusting her dress.

"Calm down, there's nothing we can do anymore," Alex sighed, withdrawing his hand from his sister's dress. "She already caught us."

"Then why are you so calm?!" Amelia exclaimed in a hushed tone.

"Didn't you hear me earlier?" Alex gazed into his sister's eyes with determination. "Nothing or no one will stop me from being with my woman, not even Grace."

Hearing this, Amelia calmed down, a sense of reassurance washing over her and a causing a sweet smile bloom on her face. She leaned in and pressed her lips against his, despite the fact that she knew that Grace mana was still there.

"And nothing or no one will stop me from being with you," Amelia whispered to him, "I love you brother."

Alex's cock wildly throbbed when Amelia's words registered in his brain. The intense taboo nature of her words stirred him beyond measure, and he found himself struggling against every fiber of his being not to push down his sister to explore every inch of her body and while filling everyone of her holes—to ravish her until they both collapsed, utterly spent and on the brink of oblivion.

"Unfortunately, we can't continue further, but starting tomorrow, I will have you all for myself," Alex grinned mischievously.

Amelia grinned back, her eyes sparkling with anticipation. "It's actually I who will have you all for myself, brother~"

Amelia's tongue teased Alex's lower lip before she gracefully stood up.

She adjusted her dress one final time and said, "Let's go out; the others should be waiting for us."

Alex glanced down at his crotch and sighed, 'sorry buddy, no sister pussy for you today.'

His cock throbbed in protest, unwilling to yield to the sudden interruption, but ultimately, it didn't have any other choice than to calm.

Alex stood up, giving one last affectionate peck to his sister before linking his arm with hers, and together, they exited the carriage.

The instant they stepped out, their heads swiftly turned in a particular direction where they found Grace intensely glaring at them, though Alex could discern a hint of shock in her eyes.

Amelia immediately cast her gaze downward, refusing to look at their grandmother. She had said that she wouldn't accept anyone separating her from her brother, but it didn't mean that she would confront their grandmother right away.

He, on the other hand, returned Grace's glare, meeting his grandmother's intensity with his own fierce gaze, no, his face looked even more fierce than her, something that actually shocked Grace.

Unbeknownst to her, she was currently annoying Alex. Even though it was surprising and she didn't mean for it to happen, she had also shared a kiss with him, and she was as passionate as Amelia was minutes ago, if not more so. So, what right did she have to judge him or his sister?

Seeing that Grace seemed lost as to why he was glaring at her, Alex turned around and walked in the direction of Lilia and Anna while pulling Amelia by the hand.

"It seems that you got caught," Lilia giggled playfully as they regrouped with her and Anna.

"Well, it is what it is," Alex shrugged nonchalantly.

"You seem really calm about it," Anna remarked, a hint of surprise in her voice.

"That's because it doesn't matter," Alex replied, fully aware that Grace could hear them.

"If you say so," Lilia also gave a nonchalant shrug, "let's rejoin with that Anita. I'm eager to see if she is as easily teased as you said," she added, a mischevious tone in her voice.

"But why is the settlement this far from the carriage?" Alex inquired as he walked.

"We placed the carriage here, so we could have privacy if a serious matter were to be discussed," Anna answered.

"I see, that was quite thoughtful," Alex nodded in approbation.

Together, the four of them walked in the direction of the small settlement.

However, before leaving, Alex cast a side glance at Grace and noticed her shaking her head. He watched as she then followed them, her expression returning to her typical easygoing smile.

'That's much better.'

19