Chapter 210 : An insane goal
340 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I guess that went well," Alex said after Grace left.

"Yes, it went pretty—wait! You and grandma kissed!" Amelia exclaimed.

"Uh-huh."

"When?"

"A few hours ago," Alex answered.

"Ah, so that's why she refused to tell us what happened."

"Probably," Alex nodded.

"Won't you go to sleep? You look tired," he said after a moment.

"Are you saying so, so that I would leave and you can go find grandma and continue what you started?" Amelia teased.

"That's absolutely that. Once you leave, I will meet up with her, and we will spend a hot and passionate night together," Alex grinned.

However, his grin vanished when he felt a threatening aura envelop his body.

Alex shivered, feeling the ominous aura. 'Scary,'he thought, sweat beading on his forehead.

Apparently, even after she left, Grace was still listening to them. 'And it seems she didn't like the part about the sex,' Alex chuckled internally.

'Though it will happen, that I'm certain,' Alex thought as he licked his lips.

Previously, he didn't want to pursue Grace, but now, things were different. After tasting her lips once, there was no way he could forget what had happened and simply move on.

"I know that look. You're thinking about something perverted, aren't you?" Amelia teased.

"Come here, you," Alex pulled Amelia to him and gave her a deep kiss on her lips while squeezing her voluptuous ass.

"Now, off you go," Alex ordered as he broke the kiss, "you look exhausted."

"Mmm, are you sure you want me to go?" Amelia wondered in a sultry tone, "you'll be missing playing with these," she said as she pressed her ample breasts against Alex's chest.

Feeling the two mounds of Amelia, Alex's arousal increased and his cock swelled up a little.

"Well, they belong to me, and I can have them and your whole body whenever I want," Alex grinned, "don't be hasty, sis. From tomorrow onwards, it'll just be the two of us, and you might regret all the teasing you did these last few weeks."

"Is that so?" Amelia inquired with flushed cheeks.

"Ah, I'm already imagining it," Amelia gasped with erratic breaths. "You better keep your promise."

"I always keep my promises," Alex assured, planting a tender kiss on Amelia's lips before letting her go.

Slap

With a swift motion, Alex lightly spanked Amelia's buttock as she rose.

Mmmm~

"Careful brother, I might not be able to control myself if you do something like that again," Amelia said while biting her lower lip.

"I don't doubt it for a second," Alex replied, noticing the conspicuous wet patch on Amelia's dress, just below her waist.

"Well, good night," Amelia said softly as she took off, her rounded butt swaying in a hypnotic rhythm, captivating the gaze of the watching Alex.

Soon, Amelia got into the carriage, disappearing from Alex's sight.

"She's gone now, won't you come so we can continue where we left off?" Alex spoke out loud.

However even after several seconds no one showed up, making Alex look like a fool.

"Another time, I guess," Alex chuckled, retrieving a book named 'Everything on the Smoke Element' from his space ring.

Even now, the stash of books given by Lilia looked intimidating. At least by now, he managed to read all the books about the various races on Imperion, well, the most important ones. There were some races with bizarre and sometimes disgusting cultures that he didn't even want to know about.

After the races, the next batch of books he tackled was the ones discussing abilities and the different kinds of elements recorded. And what better element to start with than his own? 

Barely ten minutes after he began reading the book, Alex had already finished it, something that actually shocked him!

'That enhancement to my mind was no joke,' Alex mused.

Before the enhancement, it would have taken him a few hours to finish this book, but now, even the ten minutes it took was because the book was quite bulky, and flipping the pages took time.

'Being able to read so fast actually makes me want to read even more,' Alex mused.

He chuckled to himself and closed his eyes, mentally summarizing everything he had absorbed. When he reopened his eyes, he almost felt the urge to facepalm.

Just now, he realized that he had been neglecting the most fearsome aspect of the smoke element: its attributes.

Normal smoke element users couldn't make smoke solid, elastic, or imbue it with any other characteristics besides the usual gaseous state of smoke. They also couldn't teleport from place to place, nor were they invisible inside a cloud of smoke. Therefore, what they relied on the most was how to better utilize the attributed smoke they could produce.

Alex, on the other hand, had all but ignored this aspect of his element.

Despite being able to control any kind of attributed smoke, he had only utilized five in total: the healing smoke, the one that explode upon contact with fire, the ones he used to fight and torture En, and the one he used to corrode the wood in the meeting room.

Of these types of smoke, only the healing and explosive ones had he used more than once.

In fact, now that he thought about it, he didn't even know what kind of attributes the multicolored smoke he carried inside his body had. He used that smoke for everything, from changing his appearance to engaging in combat with it, yet he never bothered to explore its attributes and only altered its physical characteristics.

'Does it even have an attribute?' Alex pondered.

The multicolored smoke was the byproduct of the explosion caused by Amelia during their fight in the final of the competition. This explosion, in itself, was triggered by her residual blast ability. And what did that ability do? It converted all the residues in Amelia's surroundings into an explosive orb.

While it's true that the explosion caused by residual blast had the attributes of both of the elements the residues are from, was it the same for the smoke that was caused by such an explosion, which was ultimately the byproduct of a byproduct?

With things seen from this angle, it would make more sense for the multicolored smoke to not have an attribute rather than having one or several.

Alex took a deep breath and then exhaled all the smoke inside his body. He condensed the smoke into a shimmering sphere of multiple colors and looked deep inside of it.

'It does possess attributes, three in fact, but...' Alex paused, shaking his head. 'I don't even know what those attributes are and what they do.'

Since the orb of explosion created by Amelia, using her residual blast ability, mixed different kinds of elements, the resulting orb of explosion became a chaotic amalgamation of different elemental energies. However, just because the attributes were a blend of several elements didn't necessarily mean that the smoke resulting from it was beneficial.

Alex retrieved a bottle and inserted the multicolored smoke inside of it. From now on, he wouldn't be using that smoke for anything important.

'It's better to use a smoke whose attributes I know or choose,' he thought, grabbing a bottle of healing smoke.

He opened the bottle and shaped the yellow smoke into a ball.

'This smoke is able to heal major ailments, it has an anesthetic properties and can heal grievous wounds, it may even be able to regenerate some members, now...' Alex thought, pulling out his pipe.

Inhaling deeply from the pipe, he exhaled a familiar dark red smoke.

This smoke was the same one he had used to torture En after their fight. It resulted from the vaporization of a poison that was specifically designed to make the poisoned person taste hell, though it wasn't lethal.

'Now let's merge these two smoke.'

He detached a part of each sphere and merged them together, creating a smoke with an orange hue.

'This orange smoke should have both healing and poisoning attributes,' Alex thought as he gazed at the swirling smoke. 'Its attributes are quite contradictory; one can cause pain while the other can heal.'

'Upon contact with someone, this smoke would both inflict harm and offer relief. This could be a useful if my intention is to torture someone,' Alex pondered.

The constant cycle of pain and healing would undoubtedly facilitate the process of breaking someone's mind easily.

'No, I'm mistaken,' Alex frowned. 'The red smoke is a poison. To lessen the pain it causes, you'd need an antidote; the healing potion wouldn't work. That's probably why the healing potion couldn't help Lilia when she was poisoned by Niya.'

'But then again, the healing smoke numbs pain with its anesthetic attribute, so it should at least make it less painful,' Alex reasoned. 'And since I can control how strong a smoke's effect is, if I want to torture someone, I can still do so.'

'This also means that I can fuse different smokes together, even if their attributes are contradictory, and in the end,' Alex smirked.

'Hypothetically, it means I can create a smoke that can possess any kind of attribute, from healing to poisoning to corroding... etcetera, like a super smoke,' Alex chuckled.

'That's kind of insane to think that something like that can exist, but,' the smile on Alex's face widened, 'I'm definitely going to create it!'

18