Chapter 212 : I also love…
676 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"If every time you need to take a step, you turn to look at what others are doing before taking that step, you will only fall behind," Alex remarked as he continued to stroke Anna's hair with a light smile on his face.

'Damn, that sounded wise,' he thought to himself a moment later.

Anna was nodding her head when suddenly, she tensed up and abruptly turned her head to stare at Alex before apologizing, "I'm sorry!"

"Ehh, for what?" Alex wondered with a puzzled expression.

"It's just that I'm here, saying that it's frustrating being at level 3 after decades, yet you..." Anna's words trailed off.

She didn't need to continue as Alex already realized what she meant.

What she was referring to was the fact that Alex, unlike her, had spent more than forty years not just leveling up at a snail's pace, but utterly incapable of even leveling up to level 2.

When she thought about it, Anna realized she had been insensitive. If they were to talk about frustration, she couldn't even be compared to him.

"Hah, don't worry about that," Alex smirked, "I'm no longer at level 1, am I?"

"Still, it wasn't thoughtful of me to-"

"As I said, don't worry about it. Plus, I understand how you feel; it's really frustrating not feeling any improvement in one's strength even after a long time of training."

Anna meekly nodded.

"That's why I will also help you get stronger," Alex announced.

"Huh? How?" Anna wondered.

"I don't have something specific in mind right now, but I will definitely find a way to boost your strength, not just yours, but that of our entire family," Alex promised.

Alex had no interest in growing stronger alone. He wanted his wives and those closest to him to also become powerhouses of their own. At least in this case, he wouldn't need to worry about their safety, knowing that they could defend themselves, unlike the current situation.

'Come to think of it, can I increase the strength of the members of my harem through the system?' Alex pondered.

Logically, such a thing should be possible. If he could become powerful by being with them and even copy their abilities, then by the same token, the opposite should be possible.

Unfortunately for Alex, the system's response shattered his hopes.

[It isn't possible. You are the carrier of the sin of lust, not them.]

'It's unfortunate,' Alex sighed in dejection.

"Why the long face?" Anna inquired, noticing Alex's sudden change in expression.

"I was wondering if I could increase your strength with the help of... you know what, but it seems to not be possible," Alex divulged.

"Oh, I see."

"Yeah, I need to think of other ways to increase your strength now," Alex said.

As she turned slightly, Anna gently cupped Alex's cheeks in her hands, her eyes filled with warmth, a stark contrast to her typical cold eyes. "You know, you shouldn't feel obligated to find ways to increase our strength. Don't bother yourself; concentrate on increasing your own strength. We can enhance our strength on our own."

"You are mistaken about something here," Alex smiled warmly. "It's not a burden for me; I simply desire for you all to possess the strength to defend yourselves."

Alex leaned in and planted a quick kiss on her sensuous lips. "And I will definitely find a way to, but don't you worry your pretty head, I'm not going to stop trying to become stronger myself."

Anna's cheeks flushed with a light pink color as she nodded. "If that's the case, then I'm relying on you, my dear husband."

The instant the word 'husband' reached his ears, Alex felt a surge of arousal, causing a noticeable bulge to form in his trousers.

"W-Why are you suddenly getting aroused?" Anna wondered with a speechless expression as she felt the bulge in Alex's trousers pressing against her back.

"It's the first time you called me husband," Alex remarked. "It kind of excites me," he added in a sultry tone.

Anna returned to her initial position, sliding back between Alex's legs with her back pressed against his chest, and allowed one of her arms to coil around his neck, drawing him closer.

"It excites you? More than me calling you master?" Anna replied teasingly.

"Who said I can't be both?" Alex grinned.

Alex placed his hands on Anna's arms, lightly caressing her velvety and supple skin. Drawing closer to Anna's neck, he inhaled deeply, savoring the tantalizing scent of cherry emanating from her. "I can be your husband..."

With a swift movement, Alex's hands glided from her arms to cup her perfectly rounded and firm breasts. Then, he roughly squeezed her two mounds. "I can also be your master~"

Aam~

A short gasp of pleasure escaped Anna's lips. "Then what should I call you?" she wondered, the blush on her face increasing.

"You can call me whatever you like," Alex answered as he planted a kiss on her neck.

"The important thing is that you understand that you are mine and no man can or should touch you."

As if to prove his words, Alex placed his lips against her white and unblemished skin, applying gentle suction as he sucked on her neck.

"Mmmm~"

A moan of delight escaped Anna's mouth as her hand wrapped around Alex's neck, pulling him even closer.

Seconds later, Alex pulled his head back and looked with a satisfied smile at the red mark he had left on Anna's neck.

"You didn't have to do this, you know," Anna said softly. "I'm yours and no one else's. No other man will ever touch me."

"I know, but I want everyone to know about it," Alex said as he gently squeezed Anna's ample bosom.

"If that's the case, then feel free to mark my body as much as you desire," Anna whispered seductively.

"Don't mind if I do," Alex grinned and planted another kiss on Anna's neck, then applied enough pressure leave his imprint on his wife without having to injure her.

Meanwhile, his hands moved all over her body, skillfully caressing her sensual and mesmerizing body.

Despite the fact that he has already got the chance to explore Anna's body, Alex still marveled at how perfect her figure was.

"Let's get rid of these clothes," Alex whispered seductively to Anna's, the heat of his breath sending an electrifying jolt down Anna's spine.

"Wait," Anna suddenly called out.

"Just so you know, we are going all the way," Alex remarked, his voice tinged with desire and anticipation.

After having to suppress himself for so long, he had no intention to stop in the midway through of another intimate session.

"I just stopped you so I can activate my ability," Anna explained with a mischievous grin. "Now, no one can see us~"

'I sincerely doubt that's the case with Grace lurking around here,' Alex thought.

Anna's ability might conceal her presence and that of people in direct contact with her, but it only works against individuals up to one level above hers. Beyond that, she might appear as clear as day, visible to anyone paying attention.

Alex was about to exhale his smoke to cover the two of them when he decided against doing so.

He doubted Grace would be spying on them, but even if she was, where was the problem? She would only come to realize what she missed when she decided to stop him earlier.

"Now, let's get you out of this dress," Alex smirked playfully.

"I thought you said you liked it this morning?" Anna questioned with squinted eyes.

"Oh, I do like it... especially when it's off of your body," Alex remarked, his voice tinged with desire.

Delicately, Alex's hands worked to remove Anna from her tight-fitting dress. As each inch of fabric was peeled away, more of Anna's smooth, white skin was unveiled, and with each reveal, Alex's arousal grew stronger.

With a swift gesture, Alex effortlessly whisked Anna's dress off her body and threw it aside.

Jiggle jiggle

Anna's breasts bounced up and down, dancing freely like bouncing balls.

"Did you have to throw it this far?" Anna's lips twitched.

"Forget about it, I'll retrieve it later," Alex reassured her. "Instead, come here, turn around."

Anna giggled playfully and swiftly turned around, settling herself onto Alex's lap, her smiling face tinged with a blush.

As soon as Anna's two bouncing breasts came into view, Alex couldn't stop himself from placing his hands on them, a silly grin spreading across his face.

"They're as magnificent as I remember them," Alex complimented as he gently squeezed Anna's breasts.

"Are my breasts the only things you like about me?" Anna inquired, her lips forming a pout.

"Of course not, my love," Alex reassured as his hand lightly caressed Anna's face. "I also love that big, soft ass of yours."

17