Chapter 214 : Making love to Anna (1) (R-18)
467 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ahhh..." Alex groaned in pleasure, feeling Anna's wonderful lips around his shaft. "It's always a delight to have my cock in your mouth," he murmured.

Anna hummed in acknowledgment, her gentle vibration sending delightful tremors down the entirety of Alex's shaft, making him groan in pleasure once again.

Anna smiled inwardly, her lips trailing down the length of Alex's throbbing member.

"Oh yes~" Alex tilted his head back, letting out a sigh of pleasure, relishing in the warmth that was gradually envelopping his manhood.

Millimeter by millimeter, Anna's head descended lower and lower, allowing Alex's penis to venture into the farthest depths of her mouth until she felt she couldn't descend any further.

By now, it was the third time Anna had given him head, but she still struggled to swallow his entire cock. Even though she barely managed to take a bit more than half of his dick inside her mouth, she could feel the head of his cock pushing against the back of her throat.

However, it didn't mean that she couldn't pleasure him.

Anna's slender fingers wrapped around Alex's thighs, and then she began retracting while running her tongue along the length of his cock.

Just as her head was about to slip off of Alex's penis, she surged forward once more, swallowing him once more.

Another moan escaped Alex's lips, a blissful smile slowly creeping up his face as the sensation of pleasure intensified.

Encouraged by those moans, Anna picked up the pace, her head bobbing up and down in a mesmerizing and sensual manner as she sucked Alex.

With each passing moment and the increasing lubrication of his shaft, Anna's head rocked back and forth with greater intensity, delivering pleasure to Alex, who practically had his eyes closed, savoring every passing second.

Droplets of saliva trailed down the length of Alex's cock as Anna became increasingly engrossed in the act of sucking.

Mmmm~

At some point, she began moaning, sending vibrations through Alex's groin, causing him to moan in pleasure.

Alex, with his eyes closed and still sporting his blissful smile, placed his hand on Anna's head.

Anna paused, allowing the hand resting on her head to direct her movements.

Alex applied force on her head and pushed it further down his cock, then coaxing her to return once again.

Anna fully submitted to her master's will and allowed him to dictate the pace at which she pleasured him. She relished this sensation and surrendered herself entirely to Alex's desires.

Each time Alex directed her to either go up or down, her tongue coiled and swirled around his dick, eagerly licking it and sending waves of pleasure through his body.

"Fuckkk," Alex groaned with a husky voice as the pleasure continued to escalate with each passing second.

Lewd slurping sounds resounded around the couple as Anna worked to please her master. Fortunately, her ability was activated, concealing their presence; otherwise, they might have alerted someone, though they didn't care right now even if someone found them.

Anna's cheeks turned inward, her mouth transforming into a vacuum, tirelessly working to bring pleasure to Alex and striving to empty his balls.

"Shit, wait, wait, wait," Alex exclaimed as he halted Anna.

Anna paused and glanced upward to look at him, a confused glint in her striking eyes.

sight of Anna's innocent expression while half of his dick was buried in her mouth was nothing short of extremely erotic and stimulating for Alex. If he wasn't doing his best to not cum, he would have probably released everything right now.

"If you keep going, I might cum," Alex said as he gazed at Anna.

The confusion in her eyes grew. Wasn't him cumming supposed to be the goal here?

"I don't want to cum in your mouth, at least not today," Alex grinned. "I have a much better place in mind to plant my seeds."

Anna seemed to understand what he meant and nodded, sensually sliding her head off of Alex's throbbing shaft.

Plop

With a lewd plopping sound, Anna's lips reluctantly parted from Alex's thick cock, Which was gleaming in the moonlight.

Anna gave the head of Alex's cock one last lick and turned her attention to him. "So, where do you want to cum?" she inquired, wiping the saliva from her lips.

"Deep in that tight pussy of yours," Alex answered with an innocent smile on his face.

Anna nodded and stood up, a few beads of saliva rolling and landing on her perky breasts.

Alex gulped in desire at the sight and had to remind himself, just so he could resist the urge to pounce on her, that in just a few seconds, he would be able to make love to her.

"Wait, wait, leave them on," Alex called out as he snapped out of his bewitched state.

"Huh?" Anna, who was in the midst of removing her black-laced panties, glanced down at him with a puzzled expression.

"You look gorgeous in them, so don't take them off," Alex said.

Anna shrugged. She was going to take them off to give him more access to her pussy anyway. If he liked how she looked in them and wanted her to keep them on during their intercourse, she had no qualms doing so.

Anna's figure approached him, and she slowly settled onto Alex's lap, with Alex's penis now nestled between them.

"You're wet," Alex remarked, feeling the dampness of Anna's panties.

"So we shouldn't waste time, right?" Anna said with flushed cheeks and ragged breath. One look at her, and one could tell that she was extremely aroused right now.

She flipped her panties to the side, exposing her leaking pussy.

Alex gulped and moved one of his hands, lightly caressing the folds of her pussy.

"Ah~" A short, lewd gasp escaped Anna's lips as she leaned on Alex, placing her head on his shoulder.

Soon, her eyes fixated on Alex's neck, and without hesitation, she pressed her lips against his neck, applying pressure. Seconds later, a round mark could be seen on Alex's neck as Anna withdrew her face.

"I hope you don't mind me leaving my own mark on you," she said with a sheepish smile.

She hadn't thought much just now. When she saw his muscular yet lean neck, she felt a strong need to leave her marks on him.

"Why would I mind? You can leave as many marks on my body as you want," Alex replied. "I will also be doing so on your body anyway."

"Though, right now, I have other things to do," Alex grinned.

With one arm wrapped around her waist, he slightly lifted her body, and with his other hand, he positioned his erect cock between Anna's butt cheeks, the glistening liquid coming out of her pussy mingling with her saliva coating his dick.

"Ah, ahh~" Anna paused, the intention of marking Alex's neck momentarily forgotten as she moaned lewdly, feeling his hot member parting her pussy lips and rubbing against her clit.

"Does it feel good?" Alex inquired with a big grin on his face.

"Mmm," Anna released a sound, a mix of acknowledgment and a lewd one.

"It also feels good for me too," Alex admitted, "your fat and and tender ass wrapping around my cock while your sweet nectar drips onto it. It just drives me wild and makes me want to ravish you," Alex said, his silver eyes shining with desire and love as he gazed down at the gorgeous woman in his hands.

"Then... um... what are you... waiting for?" Anna inquired, the hot breath and sporadic exhales coming out of her mouth blowing onto Alex's neck.

"Beg for it," Alex said with a sly smile, his voice filled with dominance and desire.

Anna didn't waste time. She stared at him, her golden brown eyes pleading. "Please, fuck me," she said, her voice leaking with desperation and desire. 

"All for my love," Alex smirked, his own eyes gleaming with desire and anticipation.

He firmly gripped her waist with both arms, effortlessly lifting Anna's weight as if she were weightless, aligning her dripping pussy with his throbbing erection.

With slow and deliberate movement, he directed Anna's body downward, savoring every moment of their connection.

His erect member gradually breached the folds of her warm, inviting entrance, sliding smoothly into Anna's sacred depths.

Initially, only the tip breached her, but with each passing second, he delved deeper, his length stretching Anna's innermost sanctum until the whole thing was completely buried in her tight canal, directly kissing the entrance of her womb.

ANNGG~

10