Chapter 7: July
41 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

July

"Let's start small, alright?" The two of them were in the homestead, Senna holding a myriad of syringes. "This is a Class-D injection. You have some hangups, I know it, and so do you, so let's just..." Jay squirms away from the needle. "I don't know about this, Senna..." Senna furrows her brow. "It's just a mental deinhibitor, if anything, you'll be more yourself than ever."

They relax, nodding their head and grunting. "Long as it won't hurt." She cocks her head. "It's a needle, it will hurt a little, be realistic, sweetheart."

The needle finds it's mark in their arm, and the injection courses through their body, for a moment, they seem normal, then, uncontrollably, they start to cry, and sniffle. "I hate being alive. I hate existing, man, this is some...all of this shit is fuckin' bullshit, stupid fuckin' everything, all I want to do is chill and play some fuckin' games and shit and I'm stuck out here in the middle of fuckin' nowhere, god fuckin'...fuck, man..." They continue to ramble out expletives, much to the shock of Senna, who simply clasps her mouth in surprise.

Their focus shifts to Senna, and they look them up and down. "God damn it, you're so pretty, why do I look like this? It's bullshit, man. Hair all over, lumpy, fuck, man...just fuck it..." They slump over on the sofa, crying and whining the entire time.

"Enlightening..." Senna takes a mental note of just how deep this goes. Class-Gs, Class-Es, Class-Bs...may be a bad idea. Class-Ws may be necessary in the future during any kind of breakdown, but...

Time passes. One week later, Senna gives them Class-F, then, Class D injections, and the result is odd for the both of them.

Jay grabs their face, thinking hard about themselves. "I miss my fingers. And I want all of this...junk off of me, just...no more hair on my body. Head is fine, not the face, though...and, ugh...man, I feel weird."

"But you feel fine otherwise?" Jay nods groggily. "Good! Do you want me to bring more on my next visit?" Jay...shakes their head. Senna sighs.

"Jay, it's helping you. You should indulge yourself, my love. Please...for me?" Jay looks over at her, and for the first time in a while, they smile. "Alright."

0