Chapter 8: August
41 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

August

The visits have stopped. Senna has stayed at the farm for the past month, overseeing Jay, giving them the proper treatment they need to feel right about themselves. The Class-Gs have worked wonders for them. The scars remain, though, as does the lack of fingers. Jay was looking radiant. Their figure slimmed, their skin, smooth and hairless, and a permanent smile on their face. The two of them sat in the living room of the homestead once again, but this time, both of them shared the sofa, cuddling each other, nuzzling...content.

"Mmm, Jay?" Senna mumbles to her floret in training. They look up at her, doe-eyed, content, and inquisitive. "Yes, ma'am?"

"I never asked, but, when were you born? Your birthday." "October First." She does some quick thinking, and works out when that would be.

"2 months, lovely. We can have you ready and implanted..." Jay lets out a small groan. "But we're so close to the end of the year..."

Senna sits up slightly, and clears her (throat?). "I have been very generous with you, my love, have I not? Pleeease, it will be quick, I promise." Jay purses their lips, then tilts their head and nods it in a "eh, ok" motion.

0