Ch-4 Gangbang~
1.4k 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Two guys who went to bring the mattress finnally arrived and I ordered them to place it on the centre.

"gulp......"

I can hear them gulping as I stood up and started to undress myself sensualy and i teased their eyes by removing my clothes one by one , Slowly~.

Fully naked , I stood proudly because of my godly apperance which will spark the flames of lust even in the eyes of a eunuchs. 

Dark Raven hair with luster , Beautiful Amethyst Eyes , A perfectly sculpted face with sharp features , Plump light pink baby lips , Skin smooth and Soft as the finest Silk , Perfect 'S' shape body with legendary G-cup boobs and plumpy Ass Cheeks with wide hips , Thick long legs with Right proportion. Everything is creating a perfect symmetrical harmony giving her the appearance of  'Immortal Goddess descending to the mortal world'.

Everyone present here was charmed by Luna and stood like statues at one place , even Tang Shaoyao who was extremely angry before forgot everything as he looked at her.

" Fufufu....." she laughed plafully as she started walking towards the mattress.

Her wide hips swayed and her plumpy ass jiggled while her boobs Bounced.

Luna smirked mischievously and said " How long do you guys want to make me wait~ ? ".

Her voice sounded like melody to them and broke their stupor.

She sat on the mattress while spreading her legs in 'V' shape and she continued " Come~ ".

Tang Shaoyao walked towards her and sat on the mattress.

"Gulp......"

He looked at her flower as he gulped at how beautiful her pink world is.

" Ahh~ " 

She moaned at his manly touch as he grabbed her thighs with his big hands Started feeling her soft and smooth skin which made her tremble.

 *Smooch* 

" Ahh~"

he couldn't control himself as he kissed her lower lips and a small moan escaped her mouth.

" Aahhh~ "

" Mmmnn~  "

" Ahhh~ "

Tang Shaoyao immediately started eating her pussy inside out and making her moan in ecstasy.

" Aahhh~ "

" Ahh~ "

" Mmnnn~ "

After eating her pussy for couple of minutes he can feel she is close as her breathing fastened.

" Aahhh~ "

" Yes~ " 

" Harder~ "

So he started teasing her clitoris roughly with his thumb while simulating her G spots with his tongue wildly.

" Aaahhhhh———— " Luna climaxed with a loud main and her back arched as she feit intense pleasure when he suddenly twisted her clitoris.

" Gulp......Gulp......" While Tang Shaoyao greedily gulped down her sweet divine nectar like it is elixir of immortality.

" Huff........huff........huff........ "

Luna panted roughly as she closed her eyes to relax.

' The real thing is thousand times better than masterbation and I'm never doing it again ' Luna thought in her mind as she felt something touching her cunt.

She opened her eyes and saw Tang Shaoyao aligning his meat rod with her love hole. She felt his tip of his thing touching her cave entrance as she trembled  in anticipation.

After taking a breath , Tang Shaoyao Rammed his full Shaft inside her in one go with maximum force.

*Pah*

" Aaahhhh———— So deep~ " Luna jerked and climaxed as she felt his giant meat rod's head poke into the entrance of her baby chamber.

"Arghhh....... " Tang Shaoyao grunted in pleasure as he immediately ejaculated inside her cunt as her insides tightened to crush the invader.

Both of them calmed down after some time and stared into the eyes of each other.

" Mmnnn~ " 

" Hhnmm~ "

Luna took the lead as she cupped his face with her hands and started devouring his lips.

" Ahh~ " Luna moaned in suprise as Tang Shaoyao suddenly broke thier kiss as he sat up.

*Pah*    *Pah*     *Pah*

Vulgar flesh slapping noises sounded in the hall as He tightly grabbed her waist and started to ruthlessly pound her cunt with his giant rod.

" Ahh~ More~ "  

" Mmnnn~ Yes~ "

" Aahhh~  Fuck—me~ "

Luna moaned like a whore and her boobs Bounced up and down as Tang Shaoyao mercilessly pounded her cut with his giant rod.

" Aahhh~ S-So—good~ "

" More~ Harderrr~ "

" R-Ravage–Me~ ahh~ "

She countinued to moan like a slut and kept asking for more which Shaoyao surely did.

" Aahhh~ C–Cumming——— " she climaxed as she twisted her nipples while he continued to pound her without a care.

Luna and Shaoyao continued the beastly mating for one hour before Tang Shaoyao fainted due to exaustion not knowing how many times he ejaculated.

Luna is still full of energy as she looked at the rest of the men with bulging rock hard penises.

" Little boys it will to much time one by one so how about you coming together at this big sister ? Hmm ? " Luna said with a smile and winked at them which made their heart flutter.

Everyone surrounded her as she called them together.

She made one of them lay down on mattress while she  rided his pole and spread her butt cheeks with her hands.

" Get in " she commanded the  second guy as he nodded his head and came closer.

"aahhh~ " She moaned as the second guy thrusted his dick inside her asshole in one go.

The first one grabbed her waist while second guy groped her boobs and both started pounding her holes at the same time.

" Aaahhhh~ 

" Ahh~ Fuck me harder~ "

" Yes~ Ahh~ More~ "

She moaned like a bitch as both continued to pound her when a third guy came towards her and she nodded to him as she already knew about his intentions.

" Aahhh~ Aa–grfghhh~ "

Third guy immediately shoved his meat in her mouth while  she was still moaning and started face fucking her. 

She was on cloud nine as she can fell their cocks grind inside her and her pussy flowed like a broken dam.

She came , came and came again......till she lost the count.

After 5 hours..........

This debauchery continued for hours as they turns fucking her but one by one everyone went down.

Luna finally won the bet and looked at mess she created.

Luna's chest is heaving up and down due to her rough breathing and her body is bathed with cum as her holes are dripping. 

She had a satisfied and happy expression with a big smile plastered on her face .

" Huff......hufff......I did it " she mumbled with a exhausted voice and thought ' I'm fully satisfied and got some subordinates for me to run errands. I can order them to collect resources while I fuck ar...cough cough collect LP yes right LP...hehe '.

"Oh...Right LP, system how much LP did I get ? " I remembered as asked system.

=========================

Lust Points : 2027

=========================

"Oh......quite a lot. System how much stat can I increase with these much points ? " I asked.

========================= 

^_^ Host can increase 20 stats of any attribute. The number of points earned from oth order beings is 10 so, to stat up it needs 100 points and so on for higher order.

=========================

"Damn... that's harsh. Well anyway increase my Vitality by 20 ". I commanded.

"Oh.... I can feel my exaustion reducing at a rapid rate..... 'Status' " .

=========================

  •  Name : Luna Violet       
  •  Gender : Female          
  •  Race : Human                
  •  Class : N/A                
  • Mana 50/50      
  • Rank : 0th Order ( Locked ) 
  • Strength : 6                
  • Vitality : 81 ( 27 + 54 )    
  • Agility : 5                     
  • Mana : 5             
  • Mentality : 9         
  • Charm : 60 ( 15 + 45 )                                                         
  • Lust Point : 27              

=========================

"Good...now my vitality is 16 time of a normal human now I can have more sex..*cough* collect more LP.... Hmm~ " I muttered and with that I closed the system window.

As looked around, I saw Tang Shaoyao walking up as he looked at the mess and finally looking at me with determined expression.

" As per the deal From now on you are our big sis but......." He hesitated to continue.

I asked " but....what ? ".

" but big sis we still don't know your name yet...." He continued as his voice became low towards the end. 

"Hahaha......oh my stomach" I brusted out in laughter and around half of them woke up by now.

I countinued " You bastards pleasured me good so this generous big sister will forgive you all and My name is Luna Violet from now own you all bastard's big sister ". 

' They all are pretty cute ' I thought while looking at their embarrassed faces.

"Well now that you all woke up, shall we continue ? " I asked them with serious voice.

"Continue what big sis ? " They asked in unison with confusion etched at their faces.

"Well Fucking of course , what else ? " I answered to them with a teasing smile as their faces went pale due to my answer.

' Well they are currently normal human after all ' i thought in mind while seeing their expressions.

" I am just joking , Chill Boys " I assured them with a smile.

"So , Shaoyao " as I said his name and he immediately came in front of me. 

Then I continued " How will I contact you guys ? So give me your contacts Shaoyao and through him I can order you guys Ok ? ".

"Yes Big sis " they replied In unison.

I commanded "Now I am going home , Shaoyao drive me off to my home" .

"Yes..big..sis" Tang Shaoyao replied with dissatisfied tone.

" I will reward you later " I murmured in his ear as i winked at him.

" Yes Big sis " he immediately replied and became obedient.

14