Ch-5 Sucking Shaoyao Dry~
984 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We arrived at my place and Tang Shaoyao asked " Big sis are you sure we're at right place ? " While looking at me incredulously.

Well I didn't blamed him because this place is one of the most expensive place in this city with a solid 5,000 USD per month but you know what ? $ I am Rich $.

" Enough let's get inside first I want to take a bath " i said walking towards and Tang Shaoyao hurriedly followed behind.

We reached my room and as we went inside his eyes widened because this place is certainly worth 5,000 USD.

I walked towards the bathroom  and I said to Shaoyao with teasing smile " little Shaoyao make yourself comfortable while I take bath or do you want to come in with me ? Hmm ? ".

He became embarrassed at my question and quietly sat down on sofa without replying to me.

' He is blushing~ So cute~  hehe...' I thought and went inside.

My face turned serious and " Stats " i muttered and sat on the bathtub filled with warm water.

=========================

  • Name : Luna Violet  
  • Gender : Female           
  • Race : Human               
  • Class : N/A               
  • Mana 50/50        
  • Rank : 0th Order ( Locked )
  • Strength : 6                
  • Vitality : 81 ( 27 + 54 )     
  • Agility : 5                     
  • Mana : 5             
  • Mentality : 9         
  • Charm : 60 ( 15 + 45 )                                                         
  • Lust Point : 27            

=========================

' So I need 53,300 LP for 533 stat points to reach peak of 0th order.....then I need have 700-800 men to collect enough points.....sigh......' I thought as I washed myself.

" First I have to visit Japan to retrieve our family heirloom as I promised my late mother and once apocalypse starts , I won't be able to go " I muttered and I was done bathing.

I wiped my wet body with a towel and dried my hairs as i tied them into a bun.

I exited the bathroom while wearing the towel around my torso which barely covered my privates.

" FuFuFu~ " i chuckled as i looked at Tang Shaoyao, who was comfortably sleeping in the sofa.

I was quite hungry after the last session so i immediately went to kitchen get some food.

" Yawnn... where's big sis ? " Tang Shaoyao muttered as he woke up after half an hour.

' Where's the sound comming from ? Kitchen maybe ? ' Tang Shaoyao thought in his mind as he followed the sound and reached the kitchen.

"Hmmm~ Hmmm~ " Luna is humming her favourite song while cooking for both of them.

"Damn.....big sis is so damn hot...sigh.... now I am hard..." He muttered in a low voice as he saw her wearing bath towel which barely covered her body.

' let's suprise her for calling me  ' Little ' hehe.....' he thought and smiled mischievously as he walked towards her with stealthily.

"Hmmm~ Hmmm~ Ahh~ " she yelped in suprise as she looked back and saw Tang Shaoyao hugging her from behind.

"Fufu~  Naughty Little Shaoyao you woke up " she said and smiled playfully.

And she continued " Wait a little it's nearly done then we will eat together " .

" Okay~ Big sis " Tang Shaoyao said in suprise as he didn't expect her big sis to cook for him too and his heart was moved.

' Big sis treats me so well I swear I will protect her with my life ' He thought inwardly and swore to protect her.

He said as he rested his chin on her shoulder and hugged her tighter.

She smiled gently and enjoyed his warmth while cooking.

After eating.......

Luna slid her bath towel down as she spread her legs and looked at Tang Shaoyao.

" Now that you're filled up How about you fill me up here ? " She said with a seductive grin on her face.

" Gulp...." Tang Shaoyao gulped looking at her beautiful pink World.

She stood up and led him to her bedroom and made him lay down while she started undressing him.

" Sniff *

She smelled his manly scent which further aroused her making her cunt dripping wet.

Luna sat on his face with her ass and her face neared his meat rod in the infamous '69' position.

* Slick *

Luna took the lead as she started licking his Shaft while cupping his balls with her hands .

" Aahhh~ "

" Ahh~ There~ "

" Yes~ Mmnnn~ "

Luna moaned softly as Tang Shaoyao also started licking her cunt all around with his long tongue.

" Aaahhhhhhh————" She moaned loudly as a gentle yet vicious object invaded her cunt and explored her sensitive spots makeing her climax.

" Slurp~ Gulp~ Gulp~ " Tang Shaoyao hungryly started to devour her sweet divine nector.

" Grfghhh........ " Luna suddenly took his whole thing deep in her mouth pussy as her throat bulged.

"Argh.....I'm Cumming~ " Tang Shaoyao grunted in pleasure as He couldn't hold back Cumming inside her mouth.

"Gulp~ Gulp~ Gulp~ " She tasted his thick semen and slowly gulped it down her throat.

She stood up and sat on his crotch in a cowgirl position and impaled herself with his dick in one go.

"Aaahhh~ So deep~ " Luna moaned as she felt the top of his rod poking the entrance of her baby chamber.

"Argh....... " Tang Shaoyao grunted in pleasure and held back the urge to cum as he felt her heavenly insides.

" Mmnnn~ " 

She leaned towards him while cupping his face with her hands as she started kissing and sucking his lips vigorously while Tang Shaoyao did the same.

" Hnnmm~ "

He felt immense pleasure from her soft marshmallows and hard cherries rubbed against his hard chest.

" Hah~ Hah~ Mmnnn~ "

His rough breath tickled her face and he started fondling her ass cheeks with his big hands.

"Ahh~ Mmnnn~ " She moan in his mouth and increased the intensity of the kiss.

"Hah~ Hah~ "

Both breathed roughly as their lips parted which made a bridge of saliva connecting thier mouths.

She sat up and rested her hands on his chest for balance while he grabbed her waist with both of his hand.

Both locked their eyes and Tang Shaoyao started thrusting his hips with a nod from her.

" Aahhh~ More~ "

" Harder~ Ahh~ Yes~ "

" Mmnnn~ "

Vulgar noises of flesh slapping and she moaned continuously as Shaoyao mercilessly pounded her cunt like his life is dependent on it.

" Aaahh~ yes ~ "  

" There~ Ahh~ More~ "

" Mmmnn~ Aahhh~ "

" Fuck~ Ahh~ Me~ "

"Argh.....Big sis " Tang Shaoyao grunted and barely held the urge to cum as she squeezed his shaft with her insides.

* Pah * 

* Squelch *

Vulgar sounds of flesh slapping and squelching of her cunt echoed throughout the room.

" Aahhh~ So Deep~ Ahh~ "

" Yes~ aahhh~ "

" Mmnnn~ Good~ "

Luna continued Moan like a whore while makeing an ahegeo expression on her face. 

" Aahhh~ Fuck———— " She climaxed powerfully with her back arched into a beautiful arc.

" W–Wait Sha—Aahhh ~ "

" Aahhh ~ Ahh~ "

Tang Shaoyao continued to ruthlessly pound her hard without Letting her recover.

"Aahhh~ feels~ ahh ~

* Squelch *

" Aah~ Big sis ~ Cumming~ " He painted her inside with his thick white milk after a while.

" So–good~ Aaahhhh——— " She climaxed again as she felt his thick semen flowing into her womb.

* Squelch *

Her love juices were flowing out of her cunt like water from a broken dam and making vulgar noises.

After 20 minutes of beastly mating........

" Huff.......Huff.......Huff......."

" Hah......Hah..... "

Both were breathing roughly and Tang Shaoyao was too tired of continuous pounding as he laid flat on the bed.

" let me take care of you My little Lamb~ Fufu~ " Luna said and smiled playfully while licking her lips as she looked at her prey.

A shiver ran down his back looking at her playful smile but he is a man , how can he back down so quickly ? But Alas.....he regretted it and suffered the punishment of mind melting pleasure.

Luna continued to pleasure herself with her new toy and the 'Toy' Tang Shaoyao was sucked Dry by her till his balls were fully drained.

Even his Balls started to hurt after two hours of intense love making session and he fainted in exaustion.

" Tch....So weak~ that's all you got ? I am not done yet ! " Luna complained and clicked her tongue in frustration.

' My sex drive increased too much......i guess I have to stop increasing vitality attribute for a while ' She thought inwardly.

She let him rest as she went to the other room and laid on the bed.

" I have to book an emergency flight for Japan....hmm i guess I have call that old man " I mumbled as  i picked my smartphone and contacted him. 

" Hello ! Old man I need your Help ASAP " i said directly mentioning the important stuff.

[ *Sniff* How cold ! My niece didn't even asked me how I am ? And only call when she needs me ] He replied while faking his grief with a deep voice belonging to a middle aged man.

" Cut it out Old man , I immediately need to visit Japan so arrange me a flight will you ? " I said with an annoyed voice.

[ *Cough* Okay give me a second ] he replied as he went to discuss with his secretary.

[ Hello little girl ? ] He asked.

" Spit it out old man " i said annoyed because he called me 'little girl' and now I know how Shaoyao felt when I called him 'little'.

[ Little girl I arranged everything for you and My driver will come to pick you up at 6:00 PM today So be ready Okay ? ] He said.

[ Now praise your unc..*Beep" ] he continued his bullshit but I immediately hunged up.

" It's currently 11:18 AM so I have around 5 hours left " i muttered in a low voice while thinking what to do.

Because of my high vitality i don't feel tired or sleepy Even though I was awake through the whole night.

' Then how strong I will be when i evolved to 1st order or higher Stages , I am looking forward to it ' I thought inwardly as i closed my eyes to rest a little.

13