Ch-6 Budding emotions
593 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My eyes opened as I stood up from my bed and stepped out of the room.

' Maybe he is still sleeping ? 'I thought inwardly and went to check up on Shaoyao who was in another room opposite to my bedroom.

As I went inside his room I saw he was still sleeping with an adorable expression on his face.

I smiled gently looking at him and softly caressed his face.

" Wakey~ Wakey~ Sweety~ " I tried to wake him up while caressing his cheeks.

" Ummnn~ Hmm~ Big sis " He said and opened his eyes slowly listening to my sweet voice.

He made a big smile as he saw my face while rubbing his eyes.

" Why are you smiling ? I asked with confusion in my voice.

" Nothing " he said and immediately stood up from his bed while blushing.

' How nice it would be if I saw her face everyday as I woke up ' Tang Shaoyao thought in his mind.

" Shaoyao I need you to do something important for me " I said to him as my face turned serious.

" Yes Big sis please say it " He immediately replied looking at my serious expression.

" I want you to rent a big warehouse near to my place for a month and fill it with all kinds of supplies such as foods, clothes, spices, Seeds, medicines and other important stuffs " I explained to him.

" I understand " He replied with a confused expression on his face but didn't questioned me.

" I have already transferred 25 million yuan to your account if you need more just call me Okay ? " I countinued.

" Okay big sis anything else ? " He asked and waited for my next words.

" Oh~ and I will stay at Japan and don't know when I will return So here , take the extra keys of my house if you want to come here " I said and extended my hand holding the keys towards him.

He stood stunned for a while when he heard my words as his face turned sad unconsciously.

" What happened ? Shaoyao ? " I asked with concern etched in my voice as i looked at his sad face.

' Why I am feeling sad that I can't see her face again for few days ? What is this feeling of emptiness ? It's painful ' Tang Shaoyao for the first time in his life felt this emotions.

" Nothing Big sis " He replied and didn't stated what was in his mind as he grabbed the door keys.

" Take a bath first before you leave Okay ? You stink " I suggested him because he smelled like love juices.

His sad face immediately turned red and he immediately ran to bathroom without replying.

" Hehe~ " I chuckled at his adorable action.

I immediately went to the cupboard of my room and took out some casual clothes to wear as I still was in my underwear.

After getting fully dressed I sat on the couch beside my bed.

" System can you give me a detailed explanation of each attributes ? " Luna asked because she felt that Attributes are  something more complicated.

=========================

^_^ Yes Host , Attributes are not simple as 1+1=2 but a condensed form of power packed inside a person. 

  • Strength : Increases over all muscle strength and toughness of the body.
  • Vitality : Increases stamina , stamina regeneration , survivability and regenerative abilities of the body. 
  • Agility : Increases overall Balance , reflexes and movement speed.
  • Mana : Increases the amount of mana inside the body and mana recovery.
  • Mentality : Increases will , resistance to mental attacks and thinking speed.
  • Charm : Increases charisma, beauty and amplification of mental attacks.

=========================

" Thanks but why do I feel soreness in my body ? " I asked.

=========================

^_^ That is because Host's current attributes are greatly imbalanced and adviced to increase them evenly or with less difference.

=========================

" Why you didn't told this important info before ? " I said with an annoyed voice.

=========================

^_^ Because Host didn't asked.

=========================

"..." I was speechless because of what system said.

" Sigh.... " With a deep sigh i stood up and went to see Tang Shaoyao to make my mood better.

Tang Shaoyao was done taking a bath and wore his old clothes as he stood near the door.

He was about to leave when......

" Wait~ " Luna shouted as she walked towards him.

" Big sis ? " Tang Shaoyao said in suprise as he stopped before the door and looked back at her.

" Why are you leaving without telling me ? " She scolded him with a 'Hmph' expression.

" Sorry Big sis I just didn't wanted to disturb you " He replied with a sorry expression.

" I was just teasing you silly and you can disturb me anytime you know ? " Luna said and smiled gently at his sorry yet serious apology.

Without waiting for his reply , she walked closer to him and cupped his face as she kissed him gently.

" Mmnnn~ "

" Now go " Luna said as she let him go and he nodded his head with a smile.

" Come back safely Big sis " he said shyly and left.

' He's a good boy ' I thought inwardly and smiled gently thinking about him.

Time passed as i waited for the Driver my uncle told me about to come.

* Knock * Knock *

I was packing my stuff in my luggage when someone knocked at the door.

" Coming " I said loudly and went check who was there in the door.

I confirmed that he was the driver my uncle sent because he also sent me his information and Picture.

I opened the door and the driver bowed at me.

" Miss Luna, Boss sent me to escort you to airport and explain all the arrangements he made for you " he said politely while bowing to me.

" Wait a minute " I said with a  commanding voice and neutral expression on my face.

I immediately went to get my luggage and exited my house as i properly locked the doors.

" Young Miss, May I ? " The driver asked as he offered to carry my luggage.

I nodded my head with an expressionless face at him.

We continue to walk till we reached the car and the driver immediately opened car's door for me.

He immediately went to the driver seat as i entered and He ignited the engine of the car.

After 20 minutes of traveling we finnally reached the airport.

He started explaining the arrangements made for me and I noted everything properly in my mind.

With that done I'm completely ready.

11