Ch-7 Murasaki no igen
560 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Luna boarded the plane and after 3 hours of traveling she finally arrived at Toyama airport which is nearest to Takayama , her grandparents place.

Luna was currently sitting on the window seat and waiting for the doors to open.

As the doors opened people started moving outside and she followed behind.

She exchanged some Chinese yuan for Japanese yen at the exchange counter and exited the Toyama Airport.

Taxi stand was just outside side the domestic loby so she immediately went there.

She hired a taxi for travelling to Takayama which is around 2 hours from this location.

After 2 hours........

" I finnally arrived " I said as I am standing outside the Dojo's grand entrance.

This Dojo was founded couple millennia ago and is an ancient masterpiece.

My grandfather was the 23th descendant of the founder and the last successor of the 'Myraid Sword Art' passed through generations.

He wanted to make me the master of the dojo and teach all the techniques he knows because of my talent in swords.

But I rejected him at that time because I was not that  interested at Swords.

" Promise this old man....that you will....*cough*.... inherit my legacy.....*cough*.....My little girl..." He asked me to promise him when I was still a 8 years old kid.

" I promise I promise *sniff*sniff* don't go grandpa *hick* don't leave me..." I promised him while I kept crying loudly and held his hand tightly.

" Thank you....My....little..gir...." He couldn't complete his sentence and left this world forever with a smile on his face.

" Wahhh...grandpa....wake up..." I cried the whole night and my parents comforted me in their arms.

' Your granddaughter misses you grandpa ' I thought inwardly with sadness in my heart. 

My grandfather loved me the most even more than my own parents.

" It's time to fulfill my promise to you grandpa " I muttered as I walked inside.

As I walked, I saw the condition of the dojo which was not good.

Not a single student was there and it looked like an abandoned building.

I immediately went towards the servent quarters and saw an old woman cutting the overgrown grass.

As the old woman saw me her eyes widened in suprise and see couldn't believe what she was seeing.

" Young Miss you finally came back ? " She asked me with a sad voice.

" Granny what happened to this place ? Why it's condition so bad ? " I immediately asked her back with a serious expression.

" Sigh...... Young Miss come inside first and talk, it's a long story " granny said with a deep sigh and led me inside the quarters.

We both sat on the ground and I nodded my head at her to continue her words.

" It all started When master died and you didn't came back, the dojo started falling apart due to internal conflict between the students " Granny started explaining and took a breath before continuing....

" Two factions were made among them , One was who wanted to wait for you to come back and inherit the dojo and other was who wanted inherit it themselves and dojo was split between two factions ".

" Sigh.....so everything happened because of me huh " I said with a deep sigh and blamed myself.

" No Young Miss I don't blame you because at that time you were just a little kid , I only blame those traitors " Granny Comforted me with her words and gently smiled at me.

" Thank you Granny but what happened afterwards ? " I thanked her with a guilty smile and asked her to continue.

" When you didn't return for years those bastards looted everything in the dojo and sold them , Even those bastards who wanted to wait for you at first " Granny said with hatred on her face.

" Due to the bad condition of dojo everyone left one by one except me " She countinued.

" Sigh.....It's all my fault because I didn't return here after grandfather's death because this place reminded me of him " I sighed and blamed myself again.

Granny lightly hugged me and gently stoked my head to comfort me.

" But Young Miss why did you come here suddenly ? " Granny asked with curiosity in her voice.

" That's because I came to retrieve the heirloom of our family " I explained my intentions to her.

" But didn't they looted everything here ? How will you find it ? " She asked again with  a confusion expression.

" That's because it is still here " I smiled and stood up.

" Come with me Granny i will show you where it is " I said and extended my towards her.

" Okay Young Miss " Granny said and took my hand to stand up.

I led her towards my grandfather's bedroom which was on Southern side of this place.

I entered the room with her and My eyes drifted towards his photo.

' Grandpa ' My expression turned sad as I thought about him.

" Young Miss ? " Granny asked with concern.

" Nothing let's go " I shook my head and went towards the Table and flipped the switch underside it.

*Click* 

Then I stood in front of the left wall of this room and found a finger sized hole in it.

I immediately inserted my finger and pressed it upwards.

*Click*

A drawer inside the wall came out and inside it was a box made of most expensive wood with a length of 2 metre.

" See ? I said it was here " I said and grinned at her.

" I am glad you got it Young Miss but How did you know ? " She Congratulated me and asked again.

" That's because it's location and how to open it was only passed to successor and grandpa already taught me long ago " I replied and cleared her confusion.

" Oh....But why did you show it front of me ? Isn't this information can only be passed through successors ? " Granny said as she couldn't understand why her young Miss did it.

" Because it's you Granny, you remained here and protected this place even when everyone left and betrayed us , Your loyalty is unquestionable " I said with respectful expression and smiled towards her.

Her eyes turned teary and a drop of tear fell from her eyes, i immediately hugged her.

" Come and Live with me from now on " I said and put on a gentle smile on my face.

" I understand Young Miss " She replied and stood beside me.

" Now, Time to open it " I said exitedly and pulled out the box outside.

*Creak* 

A otherworldly beautiful Katana and an old ancient book came into my view but suddenly.......

=========================

^_^ Soul bound artifact detected.

 !! WARNING !! 

Once this artifact is bounded with your soul it cannot be separated and one can only be  bounded with one artifact in their life.

=========================

" WHAT ? " I exclaimed loudly.

" Are you alright Young Miss ? " Granny asked with concern.

" Yeah I'm good " I replied but my thoughts were chaotic.

' System Can you tell me more about it ? ' I commanded system in my mind.

=========================

^_^ Replying to Host, Soul Bound artifacts are created with core of a star and can only be created by a god level blacksmith, Even then it's not easy because it puts great strain on their life force and physical body.

I don't know how one of them is on this baren planet because even in this Vast universe there's only few of them and bounded to the strongest gods.

=========================

' Woah.....So this baby is that great huh ' I couldn't contain my excitement and immediately used appraise on it and my excitement immediately vanished.

=========================

  • Name : N/A
  • Type : Sword
  • Rank : Artifact
  • Durability : Indestructible
  • Description : (Hidden)
  • Effects :- (currently sealed)
  1. ????? ( 50k LP required )
  2. ????? ( Unknown )
  3. ????? ( Unknown )
  4. ????? ( Unknown )
  5. ????? ( Unknown )
  6. ????? ( Unknown )
  7. ????? ( Unknown )
  8. ????? ( Unknown )
  9. ????? ( Unknown )

=========================

"......" I was speechless and thought ' isn't it useless ? '.

=========================

^_^ Host is understimating it's value and recommended to immediately bound with it.

=========================

' It is the first time you recommend something and It's Suspicious.....System what are you hiding ? ' I said inwardly with a serious expression on my face.

=========================

^_^ .......Okay fine you win but first can you calm down and I can talk in your mind Okay ? 

=========================

' So you are a sentient being huh ' I said as A sweet voice belonging to a teen girl sounded in my head.

{ Yes My name is Lucia and created by the Goddess of lust to assist you } Lucia replied.

' So why did you showed up now ? ' I questioned her.

{ That's because I don't want you to give up on this artifact because of your ignorance } Lucia answered to my question.

My eyebrows twitched a little.

' They why don't you explain properly about this thing ? ' I said and picked up the sword.

{ Fine....this artifact is created by goddess of lust for your protection thousands of years ago due to a prophecy } Lucia stopped here.

' What's the prophecy and why it is related to me ? I can't trust this ' She questioned again.

{ Sorry but I can't tell you about this but you should know if she wanted to harm you then she wouldn't have saved you that day } Lucia reminded her.

' Sigh.....Okay I will trust you this time ' I agreed because Lucia was right.

{ You made the right choice } Lucia said in a happy voice.

' So how do I bound with it ? ' i immediately asked Lucia.

{ Just hold the sword with both hands and give it a name } Lucia explained.

' Hmm....What should I name it ? It's hard ' I thought and looked at the sword.

This sword is 1.5 metre long and It's blade is curved slightly with the beautiful carvings on the blade.

It's sheath is dark royal violet in colour and had an extremely beautiful golden and black floral designs.

It is beautifully made with unknown material that doesn't exist in earth.

I tried to swing it a few times and i can feel it's sharpness as it Sliced through the air.

It is extremely light and comfortable as I can feel that it's really just made for me.

Since it's a Japanese Sword, I have a perfect name for it.

" Murasaki no igen " I said and countinued " From now on that is your name ".

As I named it , Murasaki shined with a bright purple light and disappeared from my hands.

{ Can I ask why you gave that name to it ? } Lucia asked with curiosity in her voice.

' Of course, 'Murasaki no igen means 'Purple Majesty' and i chosed this name because it's main colour is purple and  design is majestic ' I answered with a proud smile because I gave it my all to decide it's name.

{ You did well, You gave it a good name befitting this godly sword } Lucia replied with Happy voice and I can imagine her smiling.

' Thanks Lucia ' I said and smiled.

10