Chapter 64: Quite Exciting
76 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hey, getting angry now?" Lu Yunxiao chuckled lightly, stepping back to dodge Hu Jia's claw. 

Hu Jia quickly turned around, her long jade legs sweeping directly toward Lu Yunxiao. Once again, Lu Yunxiao stepped aside, evading Hu Jia's fierce attack. Hu Jia's kick missed its mark, sending several scrolls on the rack flying.

Seeing Lu Yunxiao evade again, Hu Jia's anger surged. Clenching her right hand into a fist, she swiftly closed the distance and aimed a punch directly at Lu Yunxiao's face. She felt extremely uncomfortable looking at Lu Yunxiao's handsome face. How dare this despicable guy treat her like this!

As Hu Jia's punch was about to land on Lu Yunxiao's face, a palm blocked her fist, preventing it from moving any further. Despite exerting force with her Qi, Hu Jia's fist remained immobilized by Lu Yunxiao's hand.

"Since you're a girl, I've let you have three moves. Now it's my turn," Lu Yunxiao said indifferently, tightening his grip on Hu Jia's fist and pulling her off balance. Struggling against Lu Yunxiao's grasp, Hu Jia's efforts were futile. Her left hand struck towards Lu Yunxiao while her knee aimed for his vital points.

Sensing her movements, Lu Yunxiao's expression turned cold. His left hand swiftly grabbed Hu Jia's left hand, while his right foot blocked her deadly strike. With a forceful movement of his left foot, he pinned Hu Jia against the bookshelf. 

As she leaned against it, the bookshelf shook violently, causing many scrolls to fall. Hu Jia struggled fiercely, attempting to retaliate. However, her strength was incomparable to Lu Yunxiao's, and she found herself firmly held in place.

Other students watched in astonishment. Was the notorious Little Witch was subdued by Lu Yunxiao? Was it that easy? But their posture seemed somewhat intimate, didn't it? Male on top, female below...Ahem, getting ahead of ourselves here.

Hu Gan also watched in disbelief, his expression slightly dazed. This wasn't the scenario he had anticipated. How could this happen? Hu Gan sank into self-doubt.

"Lu Yunxiao, let go of me. Don't you know about personal space between men and women?" Hu Jia struggled fruitlessly, angrily addressing Lu Yunxiao.

"I do know, but I don't see you as a woman. And you didn't mention anything about men and women when you were hitting me. Now suddenly remembering it?" Lu Yunxiao sneered, releasing her. Did she think he would just let her continue attacking? Dream on!

He easily subdued Hu Jia because of their proximity, forcefully suppressing her. If he had to really fight her, he'd need to exert more effort. Besides, if they fought here, all these bookshelves would be wrecked.

Upon hearing Lu Yunxiao's words, Hu Jia's face darkened even more. As a delicate beauty, albeit with a fiery temperament, being told by Lu Yunxiao that she wasn't seen as a woman was the ultimate insult.

"Lu Yunxiao!" Hu Jia roared in anger.

"No need to be so loud, I can hear you," Lu Yunxiao lazily replied, his expression gradually calming as he looked at Hu Jia's furious face.

"You're angry, huh? Honestly, I am too." Lu Yunxiao spoke slowly, his expression serious.

Seeing Lu Yunxiao's seriousness, Hu Jia hesitated for a moment, ceasing her struggles.

Lu Yunxiao stared into Hu Jia's clear eyes and spoke each word deliberately, "I don't care why you confessed to me or what reasons you had. All I felt was mockery. I've always disliked being played by others, especially when it comes to emotions. That's serious business, not a joke. 

If you really confessed to me, I would've given you some face. But since you were clearly just mocking me, why should I be polite? I don't know what you're so angry about. Is it because my rejection pricked your pride? 

In that case, you deserved it. This is your own doing. Let me warn you for the last time: I, Lu Yunxiao, am not someone you can toy with. This is the first and last time. If there's a next time, I won't be so lenient." With a cold tone, Lu Yunxiao delivered his warning, glancing at the stunned Hu Jia before snorting and walking away towards the door of the Martial Skill Pavilion.

After this incident, there was no point in staying for today's Dou Skill Practice. It was better to leave now.

Hu Jia watched Lu Yunxiao's retreating figure in a daze, then suddenly blurted out, "What if I really confessed to you just now, would you have accepted?"

Lu Yunxiao paused, not looking back. "No, you're not my type. I don't like tomboys." With that, Lu Yunxiao continued walking.

Tomboy! Boy! Boy!

Lu Yunxiao's words echoed in Hu Jia's mind. After a moment, she let out an earth-shattering roar, "Lu Yunxiao, I'll kill you!"

Her voice was piercing, causing many students in the Martial Skill Pavilion to shiver in fear.

However, Lu Yunxiao remained indifferent, nodding at the hall's guards and a somewhat dazed elder before walking out of the Martial Skill Pavilion, leaving behind the enraged Hu Jia.

"That elder's strength was remarkable." Walking along the road, Lu Yunxiao recalled the elder he had seen earlier, muttering to himself. The elder's aura was no less than Yun Yun's back then, maybe even stronger. Clearly, he was a true Dou Huang.

Apart from the law enforcement team, there were only two Dou Huangs in the outer Academy: Vice Dean Hu Gan and the head instructor, rumored to be an exceptional talent. Yet, that elder's hair was still thick. In that case, wasn't he the Vice Dean?

Lu Yunxiao was surprised. He had just bullied his granddaughter, right in front of him? And made her furious?

"Quite exciting," Lu Yunxiao muttered, continuing on his way ahead.

3