Chapter 71: Murder
125 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wu Hao's mood was somewhat pleased. Originally, some people in the academy kept their distance from him because of the heavy aura of killing around him. But now, it seemed that Lu Yunxiao shared the same mindset, with the same thoughts about killing.

This made him feel even closer to Lu Yunxiao, whom he already had a favorable impression of. They say great minds think alike!

While Wu Hao's mood improved, the other three Dou Zhe felt their scalps tingling. The two guys in front of them were talking about killing as if it were a normal thing and even stated that they came here just to kill. Truly a pair of bloodthirsty fellows!

Originally, they thought Lu Yunxiao had the appearance of a gentle and refined gentleman, but now, seeing this side of him, they realized they had misjudged him. He was also a hidden god of slaughter.

Lu Yunxiao naturally paid no attention to the thoughts of the three Dou Zhe's. With a glance at Wu Hao, a flash of light appeared in his left hand, and the Rainbow Sword emerged. He lightly played with the sword, the brilliance flickering in his starry eyes.

...

About two hours passed, and Lu Yunxiao and his companions began patrolling once again.

Lu Yunxiao held the Rainbow Sword in his left hand, his eyes sharp as swords, sweeping over the streets individually. The sky was blazing like fire, emitting light and heat. It was already noon.

"It's getting late. First, let's find a place to eat something and then we will continue patrolling." Lu Yunxiao glanced at the sky and whispered to Wu Hao.

"Alright!" Wu Hao responded. It had been a whole morning, and he was quite hungry too.

Lu Yunxiao found a restaurant, and the group walked in.

"Oh, we have guests. What would you like to eat, gentlemen?" Seeing Lu Yunxiao and the others enter, the waiter hurriedly greeted them with a smile on his face.

"Just serve us some of the specialties of your restaurant." Lu Yunxiao waved his hand and said casually.

"Alright, please follow me to the second floor, gentlemen." The waiter smiled and led Lu Yunxiao and his companions.

Lu Yunxiao and the others followed the waiter. As soon as they stepped on the stairs, they heard a clattering sound from the second floor. It was the sound of tables, chairs, and plates falling to the ground.

"You dare to serve them first in this shabby restaurant! I've been waiting for so long, and my food hasn't arrived yet. Do you look down on me?" A rough roar came from the second floor.

"Sir, the guests at that table made a reservation first. Your food will be served soon." A small voice tinged with trembling rang out.

"Nonsense! You look down on me. I've been in the Black-Corner Region for many years, and no one has dared to look down on me. But You little trash dare to disrespect me, you're seeking death!" The rough roar sounded again, with a hint of fury.

"No!" A piercing scream rang out, filled with extreme fear.

"Oh no, something's wrong." Lu Yunxiao and Wu Hao glanced at each other, and their figures quickly rushed upstairs.

"Hey, Stop!" As soon as Lu Yunxiao reached the second floor, he saw a burly middle-aged man grabbing a waiter by the neck, about to strike. Lu Yunxiao quickly shouted and tried to stab his Rainbow Sword straight toward the man. But he was too late. With a twist, the man crushed the waiter's throat and then flung his body towards Lu Yunxiao.

At the same time, a strong blood light erupted from the man's body. This was the effect of the pill he took when entering Peace Town. Once someone was killed, such blood light would emanate from the murderer's body.

"You're asking for death!" Lu Yunxiao caught the body of the waiter and placed it on the ground, his face covered in a layer of frost, his eyes overflowing with killing intent.

No one would have expected that just such a small incident would lead this man to directly start a rampage and kill people. Was this the ruthlessness of the Black-Corner Region? Sure enough, This man was ruthless by nature, and his actions were arrogant, completely disregarding them.

"Hey, they say the enforcement team of the Jia Nan Academy is formidable, but I didn't expect to see young brats like you. Hahaha, it's laughable." The middle-aged man laughed heartily. This was his first time in Peace Town, and he hadn't fully realized how formidable the enforcement team was.

At first, because of the rumors in the Black-Corner Region, he had to consider the existence of the enforcement team and restrained himself. But as time went on, accustomed to his arrogant behavior in the Black-Corner Region, he gradually became impulsive, directly killing someone this time.

Now seeing teenagers like Lu Yunxiao and Wu Hao on the enforcement team, his arrogance grew even more. It seemed that the enforcement team wasn't as impressive as he had imagined. Perhaps those people in the Black-Corner Region were just too timid, exaggerating the power of the enforcement team too much.

"Find it amusing?" Lu Yunxiao's expression was indifferent, his eyes icy to the extreme.

"Wu Hao!" Lu Yunxiao called out softly. Wu Hao nodded, brandishing his heavy sword, and rushed forward with Lu Yunxiao.

"Hey, overestimating yourselves and seeking death, I'll fulfill your wishes." Seeing Lu Yunxiao and Wu Hao rushing towards him, he smirked, a hint of fierceness flashing in his eyes. He was a Nine-Star Dou Shi, and these two little brats in front of him were not even worth mentioning.

"Sword qi!"

"Blood Blade Slash!"

Lu Yunxiao and Wu Hao simultaneously unleashed their Dou skills. The Rainbow Sword and the Blood Blade emitted sharp sword energy, slashing towards the man's head.

"Sweeping Across a Thousand Armies!" The man shouted, sweeping out with his large knife. The sharp blade edge clashed with Lu Yunxiao and Wu Hao's attacks.

"Boom!" Their attacks collided, creating a wave of energy. The surrounding tables and chairs were all overturned, and the walls were imprinted with traces of the fierce energy.

Lu Yunxiao and Wu Hao both paused, taking three steps back, while the man was directly knocked back and crashed into the window sill.

"Oh no, I've encountered tough opponents. Damn it." The man cursed inwardly and directly jumped through the window. The wooden window was shattered to pieces, and the man's body flew out, running wildly on the street.

"Don't even think about running!" Lu Yunxiao leaped off the window sill with the Rainbow Sword in hand, followed closely by Wu Hao, leaving the three Dou Zhe's on the second floor stunned.

On the street, the man was fleeing for his life. This was the first time he truly realized the power of the enforcement team. He hadn't expected that two young kids would make him so desperate to run. He regretted his actions.

But now it was too late for regrets; all he could do was run for his life.

Lu Yunxiao held the Rainbow Sword, closely pursuing him. With a light step, he quickly caught up with the man.

1