Chapter 0- Su Lingyuan
56 6 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Prologue 


In the underworld gate...

Su Lingyuan craned her neck and looked around. She is been in this long queue for a long time. The place was noisy. And no one seems to know each other. She even saw ghost kids trying to decorate the place. 

"World of Souls!"

Hmm more like a junction between living and dead. The true underworld shouldn't be like this right. 

Even though it is an orderly queue, one can see that there is a gap in Su Lingyuan's front and back. 

This is because, majority of souls are devoid of colour. They appeared like made of compound resin or like a translucent plastic sheet. However, Su Lingyuan appeared like a demonic sect cultivator because of the dark smoke bellowing around her. Presumably known as 'Death Aura!', something only seen in a murderer. And she is inside a small cyclone of it. No souls will dare to come close with such a person !! 

'He* should be a mass murderer. Or a serial killer. Either way, he* must have killed a lot!' 

However, no one had imagined that, this soul who looks like a lean, muscular 'guy' is a military special agent. And she sacrificed her life to bring down one of the world's most horrible terrorists down with her.  

Su Lingyuan again began looking around. 

'Why can't i see him? I am sure i died after that as*hole breathed his last. Could it be that i made a mistake? Is he still alive?' 

'I will try to get information about him from here.'

Su Lingyuan decided when she saw it will be her turn to drink Meng Po* soup before long. 

After an unknown time passed, it was Su Lingyuan's turn to face grandma meng. 

However, Grandma Meng suddenly asked something unexpectedly. 

"You got the soul bead?"

'Soulbead? What's that?' (SL thought)

"Soul bead?"

"Yes! People who got soul bead doesn't need to drink the soup of forgetfulness. You are destined to start your life as a tainted being."

' It's nice to not lose memory but why does it sound kinda bad when she say it like this?'

"Grandma. Can you tell me what it looks like?"

"It is a golden coloured bead. Upon touching it will disintegrate and fuse with the soul. And it will only accept people with murderous aura like you."

'hmm now you put it that way, I don't seem to remember such a thing. The last battle was in a yellow Limonite Mine so it is most likely from there.'

"Young girl, you are special. But although golden in colour, soul bead is a dark attribute object. A weak mind will be corroded and destroyed. Only strong can master it. Be careful."

Su Lingyuan smiled in gratitude and thanked her. 

"By the way grandma, do you know about what happened to my last enemy?"

"He was annihilated."

"Huh?"

"His sins were too big."

'Annihilated? Hahahahaha Serves him right!!'

"He almost looked like you, surrounded in a small cyclone of death aura."

Su Lingyuan felt a bad premonition and asked, 

"Then why am I not annihilated?"

Grandma meng kindly smiled and said, 

"Open your eyes and look girl. Your death aura has merit flowing in it. You killed people with clear intentions. Intentions cannot be faked. Even if you are doing it for your own revenge, as long as it do the world good and you also have such an intention too, you will recieve merit."

Yes that's true. There is indeed some golden threads in the dark smoke.

"Do you know why heaven's retribution only comes upon death? It's because heaven is giving chances to turn over a new leaf*  to everyone, until he dies! Other tests of life are brought by destiny, fate and world law. Alright. Move on to the reincarnation barrier. This ghost kid will guide you."

After saying goodbye to Grandma meng, she walked to the reincarnation barrier along with a little ghost kid. 

"Here is the reincarnation passage. As the weilder of soul bead, you  have a single time access to worlds with stronger world law and weaker fate. They are called world plot by the way. Normal reincarnation is like a lucky draw. you won't get to choose. Only merit helps. These 3 world's are the one available for you now. You can choose one. And beware, please adhere to the rules of the world."

Su Lingyuan was busy observing the three round passages and replied carelessly. 

"Okay I will choose . You can go now. Thanks a lot Lil bro."

The kid surrounded by green flame flustered and ran away leaving a 'who is your Lil bro lady?'sentence in air. 

'Hmm three worlds. Only one chance.'

The one on left looked fiery red, middle looked pale yellow and the right looked soft white. 

'Fiery red? I am sure there must be lot of fighting there? Then... I am cominggg hehe !!'

Without further ado, Su Lingyuan dived into the red gate. 

"My exciting second life... I am coming..."

******

To be continued...

That's a lengthy prologue lol😂

Hope u guys can leave some comments 😊😊

How was the prologue?
  • Hmm kinda good Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Readable Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Not that good Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Satisfactory Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Waiting for next part Votes: 3 42.9%
Total voters: 7
6